Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New WestJet pilots union vote results expected today
- The results of a two-week vote on whether WestJet pilots will form the company's first union are expected today.
- New Calgary news, weather and traffic for August 5
- Here's what you need to know as you head out for your morning commute in Calgary.
- New Lake Louise Ski Resort expansion approved
- The Lake Louise Ski Resort's controversial expansion plans have received the green light from Parks Canada. However, the decision is not sitting well with conservationists.
- Hailstorm, flash flooding slam Calgary, knocks out power to 20k customers
- The power went out in neighbourhoods all over Calgary after the city was slammed by hail as a severe thunderstorm passed through late Tuesday afternoon.
- Fast fibre-optic internet arrives in many small towns before big cities
- Dozens of small communities have blazing fast home internet service because they've decided to install it themselves rather than wait for the big telecom companies.