Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 4:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
W 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Jason Kenney reassures unite-the-right crowd after tumultuous week for the PCs
- Jason Kenney dismissed a week’s worth of very public party infighting at a Calgary town hall meeting organized to bring Alberta conservatives together.
- Opinion Ian Brodie on President Trump, and how his failure would be our failure
- "Canadians, in particular, should hope he succeeds. After all, we have more riding on the fate of the U.S. than any anyone else on the planet." Ian Brodie, former Chief of Staff to Prime Minister Harper, on how — love him or hate him — hoping Donald Trump screws up as president is self defeating. And if he "blows it", we'll all pay a price.
- Brett Wilson endorses Kevin O'Leary after Arlene Dickinson's scathing column video
- One former Dragons' Den star is defending a second after an unflattering critique from a third.
- Recap Flames' late rally comes up short in loss to Predators
- Ryan Ellis had his first career two-goal game as the Nashville Predators held off a late rally to beat the Calgary Flames 4-3 on Thursday night.
- Managing 'chinook' migraines involves minimizing other triggers, expert says video
- It won’t come as news to many migraine sufferers, but a Calgary doctor says it’s entirely possible that chinooks contribute to the development or intensity of the painful headaches in about half the people who suffer from them.