Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 1:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
WNW 27 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 increasing to 70 gusting to 100 this afternoon. High 14.
A few clouds. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the afternoon then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Const. David Wynn public visitation to be held Sunday afternoon
- A public visitation is being held in Edmonton Sunday afternoon for the RCMP officer killed in a shooting at a St. Albert casino last week.
- Taylor Henrich wins first Canadian women's ski jumping medal
- Calgary's Taylor Henrich became the first Canadian woman to capture a World Cup ski jumping medal when she placed third in a normal hill competition in Oberstdorf, Germany.
- Shooting in northeast Calgary puts 1 man in hospital
- One man is in hospital after a shooting Saturday night in the 5300 block of Rundlehorn Drive N.E.
- Richard Suter says he was abducted, beaten by men posing as police
- An Edmonton man accused in a drunk driving crash that killed 2-year-old Geo Mounsef says he was abducted, beaten and had his thumb cut off by three men pretending to be police officers.
- Blog 3 things to watch at city council on Monday
- It looks like Monday's council meeting could be a short one, or should be. After the last council meeting surprisingly went into a second day, all should be thankful for this kind of an agenda.