Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
SE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 8:22 PM MDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 8:22 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- First Nations families of 2 slain teens say police didn't take them seriously
- It was almost dusk in Whitefish River when Cody Laboucan drove his truck into his uncle’s driveway. He didn’t know it, but he’d just stumbled upon a crime scene.
- Alberta attacks have bear spray flying off Calgary shelves
- After recent bear attacks on humans in southern Alberta, one Calgary outdoor equipment retailer is struggling to keep bear spray on the shelves.
- Stay safe on the highways, Alberta RCMP urge long weekend drivers
- Turns out a lot of people don’t work past noon on a Friday leading into the long weekend in southern Alberta, as some highways were filling up fast.
- FOOD AND THE CITY Burnt to Order: Jesse King's 3-day process for an 'outstanding' creme brûlée
- Many chefs have a specialty they do really, really well. For Jesse King, that thing is creme brûlée.
- Expect delays as Highway 3 reopens after rollover near Pincher Creek
- RCMP say traffic is now moving again after Highway 3 west of Pincher Creek was closed for several hours when a semi tractor trailer rolled over Friday afternoon.