Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
W 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 11.
Overcast. Wind becoming west 30 km/h near noon. High 19.
Cloudy. Rain beginning near midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Overcast||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
24° | 5°
75° | 41°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Leadership candidate Thomas Lukaszuk flew daughter on government planes
- Alberta's former deputy premier Thomas Lukaszuk, now a Conservative leadership candidate, is being accused of hypocrisy for his public stand against entitlement after an anonymous tip to CBC News revealed he flew his young daughter on several government flights.
- Earthquake hazard linked with deep well injection in Alberta
- There is growing evidence of a correlation between oil and gas production and movements below the ground, Alberta scientists say.
- Recap Stampeders alone atop CFL West after beating Eskimos video
- The Calgary Stampeders take over sole possession of first place in the Canadian Football League with a 28-13 win over the visiting Edmonton Eskimos in their Labour Day clash on Monday.
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Man seriously hurt in Kananaskis backcountry fall
- A man is in serious condition in a Calgary hospital after falling a long distance in the Kananaskis backcountry.