Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SE 2 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 overnight. Low 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 20 in the evening. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Analysis Not quite the 'grim Jim' Prentice budget Alberta was primed for
- Alberta's new budget will spread some economic pain across the province, but it is not the apocalypse that Premier Jim Prentice was hinting at just a month or so ago, Kathleen Petty writes. He seems to be trying out a new election message.
- Calgary's changing city captured in Lougheed House photo exhibit
- "Your Town is our Town" runs March 27 - June 14, 2015 at the Lougheed House in Calgary.
- Extra-point kicks from 32-yard line being considered by CFL
- The Canadian Football League's rules committee is proposing a handful of rule changes for 2015 — including requiring extra points to be kicked from the 32-yard line.
- Calgary news, weather and traffic for Friday, March 27
- Here is what you need to know as you head out for your morning commute in Calgary.
- Fire guts house in northeast Calgary, damages another
- Crews are on the scene of a blaze that damaged two houses in northeast Calgary early Friday morning.