Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Periods of light snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 10.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 8.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Vegan activist, health speaker and author brings message to Calgary, so what's the catch? He's 12 video audio
- A vegan activist, healthy-eating speaker, published author and social media star is bringing his message to the Calgary Health Show this weekend. So what’s the big deal? He’s 12 years old.
- Castle-area ATV ban battle heats up as thousands weigh in video
- More than 3,000 Albertans have had their say about the province's proposed phase out of off-highway vehicles in the Castle area, which has pitted environmentalists against recreational riders.
- Ice chunk crashes through roof of Calgary home, lands in basement
- A chunk of ice crashed through the roof of a Calgary home on Friday night, according to the Calgary Fire Department.
- Video Grandma Gertie is 102 — and still volunteering with kids video audio
- "Grandma" Gertie Williams says the secret to a long life is square dancing, cross-country skiing, and reading with kids.
- Want millennial voters? Conservatives must change, researchers say
- Researchers brought a sobering message to the annual convention of the right-leaning Manning Centre Friday: most voters under 35 aren't connecting with the conservative movement, and if it wants to reach them, more than just messaging needs to change.