Set Crowsnest as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 16.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 3 flu-related deaths in Alberta already this season
- Three people who have died in Alberta hospitals since the beginning of September are confirmed to have had influenza. A total of 30 people have been hospitalized with confirmed influenza during the same period.
- John Forzani on life support in California hospital
- Calgary businessman and former CFL football player John Forzani is in a California hospital on life support after suffering a heart attack or stroke, according to his brother.
- Legal Aid funding to increase in Alberta
- The Alberta government has committed $5.5 million to increase access to a cash-strapped Legal Aid system. Premier Jim Prentice says more low income Albertans will qualify for the program.
- Prentice to reopen land claim negotiations with Lubicon First Nation
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice has rebooted talks with a northern aboriginal band that has been seeking a land claim for almost 80 years.
- Hawk, Calgary police dog, to help child witnesses in sex abuse case video
- The Calgary Police Service's victim assistance service dog, Hawk, will be allowed to sit with two child witnesses when they testify at a sexual assault trial.