Rock River, YT
Set Rock River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 11:33 PM
E 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming east 30 km/h early this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Risk of a thundershower in the evening. Wind east 30 km/h. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Committee struck between Yukon francophone school board, territorial gov't
- The Yukon's francophone school board and territorial government are creating a committee to settle long-standing issues between the two groups, including helping to manage the construction of a new Francophone secondary school in Whitehorse.
- Updated Man dies after falling from ATV in Fort Providence
- A man has died after falling off an ATV on Saturday in Fort Providence. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the incident in Fort Providence, N.W.T.
- RCMP seize liquor from two youth bound for Colville Lake, N.W.T.
- Norman Wells RCMP seized liquor from youth bound for Colville Lake, N.W.T. twice last week. Both youth were given the alcohol by adults to transport to the N.W.T. community, where there are no alcohol restrictions.
- Hall Beach celebrates safe return of Mike Jr. Maliki
- Rhoda Maliki says losing a child was her worst nightmare and when she saw Mike Jr. Maliki Friday she was 'so overwhelmed,' all she could do was cry.
- N.W.T. fire update: Reid Lake cabin owners warned of nearby fire
- Territorial fire crews are currently battling a single fire that has closed to within 6 kilometres of the popular Reid Lake campground, but 'fairly quiet' conditions across the N.W.T. have allowed the territorial government to send firefighters to assist with blazes in Oregon.