Rock River, YT
Set Rock River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 8:00 PM PST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 9:54 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 16 by morning. Wind chill minus 27 this evening.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 14.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cree walkers leave Moose Factory, Ontario, on healing path
- The Meenwach'heewouwan Maskinnou (Healing Path) Walkers left Moose Factory, Ontario, yesterday on a journey by snowshoe that will take them to Chisasibi, Quebec, over the course of a month.
- 'Bear was looking right at him': Close encounters with polar bears in Labrador
- What would you do if you came face to face with a polar bear in your kitchen window? Kate Turnbull and Tim Coombs who live in Labrador know exactly how it feels.
- John Ralston Saul: Indigenous Peoples don't need sympathy, they need you to take action
- John Ralston Saul is an award-winning essayist, novelist and philosopher, but at the height of Idle No More, he was compelled to lend his pen to the issues affecting Indigenous Peoples, creating The Comeback.
- CBC Forum When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA?
- An Ontario man convicted of animal abuse has been ordered to give a DNA sample in case he commits crimes in the future. We want to hear from you: When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA? Should animal abuse cases warrant submitting DNA? You weighed in via CBC Forum.
- Yukon Quest sled dog race begins today in Fairbanks, Alaska
- 23 mushers are competing in this year's 1,600 kilometre race, from Fairbanks to Whitehorse.