Rock River, YT
Set Rock River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:00 AM
Sunset: 12:23 AM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Wind light except east 30 km/h gusting to 60 near the Richardson mountains overnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind light except east 50 km/h gusting to 80 near the Richardson mountains late in the afternoon. High 8.
Showers. Wind light except east 50 km/h gusting to 80 near the Richardson mountains. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Body of Richard St. Germain recovered from Mackenzie River
- The body of Richard St. Germain was found on a sandbar in the Mackenzie River about 20 kilometres downstream of Norman Wells, N.W.T., on Wednesday.
- Train derails on historic Yukon to Alaska railway
- Nineteen people suffered minor injuries when two vintage locomotives and four passenger cars went off the tracks Wednesday on the route of the historic Klondike Gold Rush.
- Small fire put out at CBC building in Inuvik, N.W.T.
- Crews have extinguished a small fire at the building that houses the CBC and the courthouse in Inuvik, N.W.T., Thursday evening.
- Seatbelt saves man's life in N.W.T. Highway 1 rollover
- A 47-year-old man whose vehicle rolled over on N.W.T. Highway 1 on Tuesday is alive today because he was wearing his seatbelt, say police.
- Body found in Mackenzie River near Fort Providence
- A body was found in the Mackenzie River near Fort Providence on Wednesday, say RCMP.