Rock River, YT
Set Rock River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Sunny. High minus 3.
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Stephen Mansell appointed to Iqaluit city council
- Former councillor Stephen Mansell, who finished second in October's byelection, will take over the vacant seat left by Mark Morrissey.
- Ross River residents block access to river to save bridge
- People in Ross River, Yukon, have gathered on the ice of the Pelly River, vowing to stop any demolition work on the historic suspension bridge there.
- AWG 2014 Iqaluit figure skaters add style to Team Nunavut video
- For the first time, two figure skaters will be among the 279 athletes, coaches and mission staff that Nunavut is sending to the Arctic Winter Games in Alaska.
- Mine training program accepted unqualified students video
- A course with a price tag of over half a million dollars of federal money began with participants N.W.T.'s Mine Training Society knew would not be able to actually complete it.
- Brian McKeever falls, gets up, wins Paralympic gold
- Canadian cross-country legend Brian McKeever skied one of the great races in Paralympic history on Wednesday, overcoming an early fall to win gold in the men’s visually impaired 1 km race in Sochi.