Rock River, YT
Set Rock River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 10:59 AM
Sunset: 2:47 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly sunny. High minus 21 except minus 28 in low lying areas.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 19 except near minus 28 in low lying areas.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 19 except high minus 27 in low lying areas.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods|
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-23° | -24°
-9° | -11°
-24° | -25°
-11° | -13°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Advocates disappointed Yukon MP Ryan Leef’s FASD bill dropped
- Michael McCann, the executive director of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Society of Yukon, says 'both the public and the government need to understand that it’s a disability.'
- High arsenic levels found in some Yellowknife-area lakes
- Researchers checked arsenic levels in 100 lakes within a 30 kilometre radius of Giant mine, and found some were above the recommended limit for drinking water.
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Cell block left unlocked for hours after death
- The third RCMP officer stationed in Igloolik the morning Solomon Uyarasuk died in the cell block says he left the officers who had arrested Uyarasuk alone at the detachment while he notified the man's family he was dead.
- Christy's weather: Yukon cold to continue into the weekend
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Friday, Nov. 28.
- Stanton doctor loses USB stick with 4,000 patients’ information video
- The CEO of Yellowknife’s Stanton Territorial Hospital is apologizing after a doctor there lost a USB stick containing the names, birth dates and health card numbers for thousands of Stanton Medical Clinic patients earlier this month.