Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending early this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Alton gas company says project may be 'slipping away'
- The Calgary company behind the gas storage work near Alton says it’s concerned the $100 million project is “slipping away” after the McNeil government stepped into halt part of the construction.
- Linda Buchanan, talent agent, changes mind on guilty pleas
- Linda Buchanan, the former head of a Halifax modelling agency, wants to withdraw the guilty pleas she entered on fraud and theft charges.
- James Cuthbert search: police release surveillance video video
- The search for Jim Cuthbert continued Thursday, as police released surveillance video of the 71-year-old man taken shortly before he disappeared Sunday afternoon.
- Dalhousie Medical School opens zebrafish research lab video
- Dalhousie University Medical School has opened a new research lab to study treatments used to fight diseases like cancer and the star attraction is a fixture in many home aquariums.
- Gottingen St. tenants evicted after city says property unsafe
- Several tenants of a north end Halifax building were evicted Thursday after the city declared the property unsafe.