Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Legionnaires' disease confirmed in Dartmouth by Health Authority
- A resident of a multi-unit apartment building tested positive for legionella, and three other cases are being investigated, the N.S. Health Authority said in a statement released Wednesday.
- Sickboy podcast brings Jeremie Saunders's take on deadly disease
- A Halifax man with cystic fibrosis has started a podcast that takes a ‘light-hearted’ look at terminal illnesses.
- Nova Scotia lobster, or 'Boston Lobster' in China, could be rebranded
- With Canadian lobster sales in China at record levels, a major Nova Scotia exporter is trying rebrand the tasty crustacean to overcome its generic name in China: "Boston lobster."
- Stephen Tynes's Truro neighbours uneasy with his bail conditions
- Some residents of the Truro neighbourhood where Stephen Tynes has been ordered to stay say the court's bail conditions for the former medical student make them uneasy.
- Michael Kydd's Hamilton TEDx talk about public shaming cancelled
- A former Halifax university lecturer who was set to talk about public shaming in Hamilton, Ont., had his talk cancelled in a "knee-jerk" reaction to his talking to the RCMP in February.