Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7 except minus 2 along parts of the coast.
Mainly cloudy. High zero.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- N.S. wants your thoughts on flavoured tobacco
- The battle between the province, smokers and those who sell and use vaporizers will heat up again in the new year.
- New Peter Coade's forecast for Dec. 23-26
- An area of high pressure that covers the Maritimes will ensure a continuation of the fair but mainly cloudy conditions with little chance of any flurries.
- Dartmouth attack leads to 6 arrests
- Six people were arrested in Dartmouth, N.S., Sunday night after an alleged assault with weapons.
- Eric Banks fundraising for bid to go pro
- Eric Banks, who comes from Truro, needs to raise about $65,000 for his first year on mini-tours as a prelude to the PGA.
- Photos Kalin's pics for Dec. 22
- Kalin's pics for the week of Dec. 22, 2014.