Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 13, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
SE 31 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 11.
|Periods of drizzle||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia weather to be foggy and drizzly overnight, says Kalin Mitchell
- An odd October weather system is moving through today. It's fast and intense, with bands of rain and fog and drizzle in between.
- New Scotia Fuels order to pay $166K for oil spill in home
- Scotia Fuels has been ordered to pay a Hammonds Plains, N.S., couple and their insurance company more than $166,000 to cover the cost of an oil spill in their home.
- Purcells Cove Road fatal bike crash will not result in charges
- The driver of a propane truck involved in a fatal bicycle collision will not be charged, say Halifax Regional Police.
- New Jim Gunn says Tri-Country school board fixing its problems
- The Tri-County Regional School Board is working hard to sew back together its tattered reputation, after a scathing report from the province’s Auditor General last year.
- New Steve-O-Reno's Cappuccino closing drive-thru location
- An iconic Halifax coffee chain is closing its landmark drive-thru.