Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
S 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10 except plus 5 in onshore winds.
Showers. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17 except 9 in onshore winds. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5 except 11 inland.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Is McNeil government's 4th fiscal plan a real budget or platform plank?
- Stephen McNeil's fourth budget as premier may be his most controversial, not because of what's in it, but because he seems poised to abandon it in favour of an election call.
- Harrietsfield woman launches private prosecution in contaminated water case
- A rural Halifax-area community dealing with contaminated water was promised help from the province Wednesday as one resident launched a so-called private prosecution against those accused of violating the Environment Act.
- 3 children hurt after pickup collides with rear of school bus
- RCMP say the children and the driver of the truck are expected to recover from their injuries, but no other details were released about their conditions.
- Video CBC Nova Scotia News April 26, 2017 video
- The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotians and their stories
- N.S. needs to recruit 100 doctors a year for next decade: group
- The shortage of doctors in Nova Scotia is worsening as a growing number of physicians near retirement, recruitment levels lag and health needs become more complex, warned Doctors Nova Scotia.