Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
S 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Risk of thundershowers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning this evening. Risk of thundershowers this evening and overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm except locally 20 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low 17.
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches along the Atlantic coast. High 20.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Electronic medical record use halted in Nova Scotia hospitals
- Nova Scotia’s Department of Health and Wellness is pressing pause on the number of doctors who can use electronic medical records in provincial hospitals, a move Doctors Nova Scotia says could deter doctors from logging on in the future.
- New Mi'kmaq chiefs say Alton natural gas project needs more fish research
- A consultant's report for the Assembly of Nova Scotia Mi'kmaq Chiefs is recommending further study of striped bass in the Shubenacadie River.
- New Halifax police say man assaulted with hot water while he slept
- A man suffered burns to face and neck after someone attacked him with hot water while he slept, according to Halifax police.
- New Munro Park in Sydney hoping to win Kraft Project Play contest
- It doesn’t take long for people who frequent the Munro Park in Sydney to learn a lesson about the park.
- Nova Scotia short on chefs, cooks, says restaurant managers
- Some restaurant managers in Nova Scotia are scrambling to find chefs because of a kitchen staff shortage.