Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
WNW 30 km/h
A few flurries or rain showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
A few flurries or rain showers ending this morning then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 2.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Video Jonathan Drouin out with 'concussion-like' symptoms
- Halifax Mooseheads star and Tampa Bay Lightning prospect Jonathan Drouin suffered “concussion-like symptoms” in a hard hit Friday night.
- Halifax Philippines fundraisers try to beat Ottawa deadline
- More than 100 people turned out in Halifax Friday to raise thousands of dollars for typhoon-hit Philippines.
- Twin boys born 8 days apart at Halifax hospital video
- Twin boys were born eight days apart in a rare arrival at the IWK Health Centre in Halifax.
- Victoria Weir-Hales guilty of murdering Cristina Cline
- A 27-year-old woman has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder for the killing of a woman in a Dartmouth, N.S., park in November 2011.
- Cystic fibrosis 'breakthrough' pills have $300K price tag
- A man with cystic fibrosis says a drug that could potentially help him live longer is unaffordable for those who need it.