Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 8:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
WNW 58 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 11 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Snow changing to a few rain showers late in the morning and ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3.
|Snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CNIB makes deal with 2 kiosk operators over missing money claims
- CNIB has reached agreement with two former lottery kiosk operators and is negotiating a possible settlement with another, CBC News has learned.
- New Alicia Lander expected to testify in Air Canada sex act case
- A woman accused of committing a sexual act on an Air Canada plane that landed at the Halifax airport is expected to testify in her own defence at trial today.
- New Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh's Canadian victim helped jail him
- A Nova Scotian man helped Nepalese authorities lock up Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh for sexually abusing a boy in that country.
- New Halifax Rainmen future in doubt as crowds dwindle
- The Halifax Rainmen face a bleak future after only 400 people turned up to their first playoff game Monday evening.
- IWK mental health first aid course gaining in popularity video
- A mental health first aid for adults who interact with youth is growing more popular. It's a free four-week, 14-hour course offered through a partnership between Capital Health and the IWK.