Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
NW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax Regional Police arrest man wanted in Toronto murder
- A man wanted in connection with a murder in Toronto on Thursday was arrested in Halifax Sunday morning.
- Gran Fondo Baie Sainte-Marie a boost to local economy
- A brisk and windy morning greeted more than 800 cyclists peddling in the second annual event that showcases Acadian culture and historic sights.
- Municipality of Chester sets up program to combat lack of drinking water
- The Municipality of Chester is handing out coupons for bottled water to residents experiencing drought conditions.
- Liberals face rumblings of East Coast discontent a year after electoral sweep
- Less than a year after the federal Liberals won all 32 seats in Atlantic Canada, some East Coasters are feeling taken for granted.
- Canadian bomb threats are almost always hoaxes, but still take police time
- A number of bomb threats were made this week against Canadian schools, universities and colleges. They were all hoaxes — as are most bomb threats, according to a security expert.