Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SSW 33 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue May 26, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10 except 19 inland. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 12 except 26 inland.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Blog James Duncan Keats sexual assault case hears final arguments
- The trial of a paramedic charged with twice sexually assaulting 72-year-old women is hearing final arguments in the case Tuesday.
- Glad garbage bag donation to be discussed by Halifax council
- Only 10 weeks left until Halifax residents have to switch to clear garbage bags for curbside pickup and one company has reached out to help in exchange for marketing space.
- 911 call prompting search near Point Pleasant Park was hoax: police
- Halifax police say a 911 phone call Sunday that prompted a search of Point Pleasant Park and the Tower Road area was a hoax.
- Atlantic Canada potato tampering connections sought
- RCMP are trying to determine if there is any connection between several cases of potatoes with metal objects found in them this spring and similar incidents last fall.
- New Fall River Inn on the Lake development approved
- North West Community Council approved a six-storey, 76 unit expansion to Inn on the Lake Monday night.