Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
SSW 41 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending this afternoon then cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23. Humidex 29. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few showers ending late this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Bridgewater's chief of police under investigation for alleged sex assault
- The chief of the Bridgewater Police Service is being investigated after an allegation of sexual assault, the force confirmed Monday.
- New Funding dispute alters sex-assault helpline at Dalhousie
- The sexual-assault helpline at Dalhousie is being reduced from 24 hours a day to 12 hours a day and will only operate for the first two months of the school year following a funding dispute between the student union and administration.
- New Where the streets have 1 name: 6 new streets created from Bethel Avenue
- It's been years of headaches and confusion for the dozens of people who lived on Bethel Avenue(s).
- Nova Scotia Power and Halifax tussle over tree-trimming cost, method
- A year-long negotiation over how Halifax's trees should be maintained has yet to be settled. Now the city is hoping to put a dollar value on two different tree-trimming methods.
- BBQ brush bristles can lodge in throat, warns ER doctor
- An Antigonish, N.S., emergency room doctor is warning people to check their food carefully when it comes off the grill, after seeing an increased number of patients with wire bristles lodged in their throats.