Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
SE 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
Flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle along parts of the coast early this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2 except minus 6 inland.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Fog patches late in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. High plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Flurries|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- David William Rose identified as south-end homicide victim
- Halifax police have identified the man they found dead in a South Street rooming house on Sunday night.
- New Hamilton man pleads guilty to drunk driving in Zoë Nudell's death video
- A Hamilton man with a history of drinking and driving has been handed a five-year prison sentence for being impaired in a car crash that fatally injured 33-year-old Zoë Nuddell.
- Cyberbullying in university on the rise, study says
- Research out of Simon Fraser University suggests that the online abuse that has been so prevalent on the teenage battlefield is carrying through to the arena of adults at Canadian universities.
- Lake Fletcher portage spot could be off-limits to public
- A canal commission in Nova Scotia warns the public could be on the verge of losing the only spot to portage between Lake Thomas and Lake Fletcher in Fall River.
- No charges after man found dead in Liverpool jail cell
- The agency that investigates serious incidents involving police in Nova Scotia says there are no grounds for charges in the death of a man who stopped breathing in RCMP custody last summer.