Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
WNW 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low minus 10.
Snow at times heavy becoming mixed with ice pellets early in the afternoon and ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 to 25 cm. Blowing snow in the morning and afternoon. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 90 except gusting to 110 along parts of the coast late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 40 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Snow at times heavy or rain||Rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Sackville High student dies after meningitis diagnosis
- A Grade 10 student at Sackville High School has died after being diagnosed with meningococcal meningitis, school officials said Monday.
- Updated Maritime blizzard already causing travel cancellations
- A low-pressure system developing in the northeastern U.S. today has prompted blizzard warnings for much of the Maritimes, where there are already travel cancellations.
- David Wynn's funeral to be broadcast in Cookville, N.S.
- People in the Bridgewater area will be able to watch the funeral for RCMP Const. David Wynn this afternoon.
- Loaves and Fishes food bank demand up 10 per cent
- A community kitchen and food bank in Sydney says the demand for its services is steadily growing.
- Live Asteroid 2004 BL86 to zip past Earth today video
- An asteroid bigger than the world's most massive cruise ships will fly past the Earth today, and you can watch online starting at 11 a.m. ET, or try to spot it with binoculars or a telescope tonight.