Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
A few showers
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Showers except flurries over higher terrain. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Nova Scotia to close public schools as teachers take job action
- The Nova Scotia Liberal government vows to force a contract on teachers Monday, the same day the union intends to start job action.
- Updated Parents scramble for childcare as Nova Scotia closes schools in teacher dispute
- Parents have less than 48 hours to make childcare plans before the Nova Scotia government closes all public schools starting Monday to avoid union job action it says would make students unsafe.
- 'Butterbox babies' maternity home survivors still search for birth families
- Many infants died at The Ideal Maternity Home, which operated in Nova Scotia until 1947, and were buried in butter boxes.
- 2 historic downtown Halifax buildings may be in private hands next year
- Private developers will soon get to bid on a prime piece of downtown Halifax real estate owned by the province. The parcel includes the historic Dennis and Acadian Recorder buildings.
- 17-hour police action in Fairview ends with man's arrest
- A 38-year-old man was taken into custody early Saturday morning after a lengthy police action at a Halifax tattoo parlour.