Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Maritime weather to bring rain, showers, fog, drizzle this week
- There are soggy days ahead for the Maritimes this week and CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell explains the periods of rain, showers, fog and drizzle from Wednesday through to the weekend.
- Lower Sackville sexual assault complaint investigated by police
- Nova Scotia RCMP are investigating after a 37-year-old woman said she was sexually assaulted by two men in Lower Sackville on Tuesday morning.
- Sydney Santa Claus parade to end in Whitney Pier after route change
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality officials have changed their minds and decided the Sydney Santa Claus parade will include Whitney Pier after all.
- Audio Justin Trudeau finds Common Ground audio
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's new memoir is called "Common Ground".
- Elections Nova Scotia recommends law preventing ballot pictures
- Elections Nova Scotia is recommending a change in the law to make it clear cameras, cellphones and other recording devices are not allowed in polling stations.