Hart Island, NS
Set Hart Island as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
SW 17 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Local amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 7 except plus 3 inland. Patchy frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Acadia University pension deficit hits $35M
- Acadia University’s pension plan deficit has doubled in three years and it’s creating a problem as professors try to reach a collective bargaining agreement with the university.
- Nova Scotia charitable events come out in force this weekend
- Nova Scotians have a well-earned reputation for being a charitable bunch. And this weekend, there are plenty of opportunities to share with your friends and neighbours.
- Tancook Island residents fed up with reduced ferry capacity
- Residents of Tancook Island are fed up with changes to their ferry service which have reduced the number of people that can travel on it at any given time.
- PHOTO STREAM Summer 2014: The last weekend
- CBC Maritimes wants to be an even bigger part of your weekend routine. Tweet a picture and add #cbcmaritimes.
- Wedgeport fire under control; evacuation warning lifted
- Fire crews are fighting a forest fire in the Wedgeport area of Nova Scotia this afternoon.