St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 7:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers or thundershowers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Amount 20 mm in the heaviest showers. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Fog patches. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Africville families celebrate 33rd reunion with 3-day celebration
- The chair of the Africville Genealogical Society said close to 1,000 people attended festivities on Friday and Saturday, but he expected even more people at the memorial church service Sunday.
- Belgian tourism company opens in Halifax to attract Canadians to WW I sites
- A new Belgian tourism office has opened its first Canadian office in Halifax, hoping to attract Canadians to the iconic Flanders First World War sites.
- Halifax thunderstorm knocks out power, lights up social media
- Residents in the Halifax took to social media Saturday night to share their photos and videos after a powerful thunderstorm rolled through the area.
- We 'haven't quite got the formula down' to fight bad behaviour on social media
- Bad behaviour via social network has seemed to reach a boiling point and embroil prominent pop culture figures like Leslie Jones, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. As our online and offline lives intertwine, are we lacking real-world legal consequences for social media offences?
- Gavin Tucker defends MMA title with first-round TKO
- Newfoundland's Gavin Tucker defended his featherweight title in Halifax Saturday, while Nova Scotia fighter Andrew Thomas upped his amateur MMA record.