St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
ENE 61 km/h
Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning this morning. Snow mixed with ice pellets late this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 to 25 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning then to 60 gusting to 90 near noon. High minus 1.
Ice pellets changing to periods of rain late this evening and ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northeast 60 km/h gusting to 80 becoming east 40 gusting to 70 this evening then southeast 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 this evening then steady.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then northwest 20 in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Maritimes storm: Schools closed, flights cancelled as blizzard hits video
- Blizzard warnings have been issued for almost every county in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick as a winter storm hits the Maritimes.
- Photos Blizzard blasts the Maritimes
- A blizzard is dumping snow and stirring up strong winds today, with blizzard warnings in place for almost every county in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick.
- New Souls Harbour wins $100K Aviva grant for new kitchen
- A food bank in Halifax is about to get a serious makeover after winning a $100,000 grant from the Aviva Community Fund.
- Ryan Millet, Dalhousie student in Facebook scandal, will return to disciplinary hearing
- The lawyer for a Dalhousie University dentistry student says his client has agreed to return to a disciplinary hearing investigating his role in a Facebook page that contained sexually violent content aimed at his classmates.
- Former St. Andrew's Anglican Church in Lawrencetown for sale
- The former St. Andrew’s Anglican Church in Lawrencetown, a registered municipal heritage property built in the 1840s, is up for sale for $22,000.