St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h. High 10 except 16 inland. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle this evening. Showers beginning near midnight. Fog patches. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10 except 18 inland.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Liberal promotional material points to May 30 election
- Promotional material that has appeared on the Nova Scotia Liberal Party's website includes May 30 as the date for the upcoming provincial election.
- New Assessment ordered for Cape Breton man accused of killing common-law wife
- Richard Wayne MacNeil, 40, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Sarabeth Anne Forbes, 33.
- Valentine's Day mall plotter pleaded guilty after Facebook posts admitted in court
- A woman accused in a mass shooting planned for a Halifax mall pleaded guilty on April 11 after a judge ruled there was no cause to reject a series of Facebook conversations as evidence against her.
- Businessman sentenced for assault on teen who worked for him
- Michael Raymond Kobylanski was found guilty in March. He also faces a new trial on other charges related to the case because a jury was deadlocked on several counts, including sexual assault and sexual assault with a weapon.
- Opioid court celebrates 'incredible progress' of 1st female graduate
- When Danielle MacPherson entered Dartmouth's special drug treatment court for opioid users, she'd overdosed eight times and faced charges. On Wednesday, she graduated with a clean slate.