St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 01, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Camille Strickland-Murphy's cause of death at Truro prison revealed
- The cause of death of a 22-year-old woman from St. John's who died at a federal prison in Truro, N.S., has been revealed in her obituary.
- Ontario woman facing impaired driving charges in N.S.
- A 59-year-old woman from Ontario is facing impaired driving charges after the RCMP in Nova Scotia say a breathalyzer found her blood alcohol level was nearly three and a half times the legal limit.
- 2 arrested after Dartmouth pharmacy robbed
- Two people have been arrested after a pharmacy in Dartmouth was robbed last month.
- Pictou Harbour mystery wreck remembered
- It was one of the most spectacular fires ever seen in Pictou, but when the steamship Dieuze disappeared into the murky water of the harbour 90 years ago, it also vanished from the town’s memory.
- Missing man Kean Osmond found by Halifax police
- Halifax police are asking for the public's help to find a man missing since Thursday.