St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Local amount 15 mm. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Local amount 25 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 15.
A few showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 17.
|A few showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New N.S. fracking moratorium should continue, panel recommends
- An independent panel is recommending that hydraulic fracturing not be allowed in Nova Scotia until there is more research and a way is found to give local communities a say in the process.
- New Loretta Saunders case: Henneberry, Leggette set pre-trial dates
- The two accused of first-degree murder in the death of Loretta Saunders are back in Nova Scotia Supreme Court today for their pre-trial hearing.
- Live Premiers turn to trade on Day 1 of meetings video
- Canada's premiers have kicked off their annual meeting in Charlottetown, and the leaders of British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Alberta are already promising to review their regional trade agreement to see what barriers remain between their provinces.
- Attempted murder charge laid against 17-year-old in Kentville
- A Kentville teen has been charged with attempted murder and aggravated assault after an 21-year-old was found suffering from a head wound Wednesday morning.
- Northern Pulp pollution a conundrum for woodlot owners
- Nova Scotia woodlot owners weighed in Wednesday on the issues surrounding the Northern Pulp mill, torn between their livelihoods and health concerns for the people who live in the area.