St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
N 29 km/h
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain mixed with snow. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 30 km/h becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Roundup of Bluenose Marathon street closures
- Thousands are gearing up for this weekend's 10th annual Bluenose Marathon and motorists are being advised of street closures.
- Sailor fighting cancer says AWOL charges dropped
- All charges against a Nova Scotia woman in the Royal Canadian Navy who is fighting cancer, and who was charged with being absent without leave and facing a court martial have been dropped, the woman and her lawyer say.
- Mother of worker who died calls for more site inspections
- The mother of a worker who died last week on the job is calling for more labour inspectors and regular workplace inspections.
- breaking Fishing boat missing off eastern New Brunswick
- A lobster fishing boat is missing off the coast of New Brunswick Sunday, after issuing a mayday call.
- Man sentenced to 7 years in Spryfield shooting video
- A 19-year-old who was involved in the killing of a man in Spryfield who was out for a walk has been sentenced to seven years in prison.