St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
SSW 41 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of rain beginning before morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low 7.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Crews search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau near 12 Wing Shearwater
- Halifax Ground Search and Rescue and members of the military and RCMP searched the Salt Marsh Trail near 12 Wing Shearwater Friday evening. They were looking for sailor Benoit Bilodeau, who's been missing since Saturday.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas turns 50, but creators thought it would be a 'one-shot thing' video
- The now iconic score for the classic TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas was just another session in the life of a young jazz musician, according to the Canadian man who is the only surviving member of the group that made the music.
- Cape Breton's Gabarus lighthouse saved from the sea video
- Just in time for the 300th anniversary of the tiny fishing community of Gabarus, Cape Breton, the community's lighthouse has been saved from falling into the sea.
- Syrian refugees to benefit from Stewiacke corn
- Farmers have donated land, time and supplies to grow 45 tonnes of corn for the Canadian Foodgrains Bank. The charity uses proceeds from the sale of the corn to help feed refugees around the world.
- Plans for Sydney River's Celtic Landing development move forward
- By mid-December, the Breton Ability Centre expects to buy a large parcel of municipal harbourfront property for one dollar for a new housing development for people with varying abilities.