St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
ESE 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle along parts of the coast early this evening. Local amount 2 cm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2 except minus 6 inland.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Rain beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Rainfall amount 15 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h near midnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Flurries|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- David Rose, homicide victim, a 'pillar' in poor community
- Halifax’s latest murder victim in was a partially deaf senior who walked with a cane and lived in a rooming house.
- Sinking investigation continues for Cape Rouge, used in Haven
- Investigators in Bridgewater are still trying to figure out how a fishing vessel, featured prominently on the television show Haven, started sinking into the LaHave River this week.
- Native rights lawyer backs inquiry into murdered aboriginal women audio
- A lawyer who worked on the Donald Marshall Jr. inquiry says an inquiry into the number of missing and murdered aboriginal women in Canada is a daunting job, but could examine issues a criminal investigation can't cover.
- Man charged after stolen TV winds up in men's washroom
- A 30-year-old man is accused of theft after a stolen flat-screen television wound up in the men's washroom at a Halifax bowling alley.
- Grocery apps save money — and track shoppers video
- The increasing popularity of grocery rebate apps has many shoppers using their smartphones to get money back, but some privacy experts are raising concerns about who can see consumers' shopping habits.