St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
N 6 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 13.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New 14 Wing Greenwood planes leave to join ISIS fight
- Two military aircraft are leaving 14 Wing Greenwood Friday night to join the mission against ISIS.
- Deep Panuke battling 'serious' water woes
- Encana has had to extend a planned shutdown of its Deep Panuke natural gas project off Nova Scotia to deal with unexpectedly high levels of water coming up with the natural gas its pumping from beneath the ocean floor.
- Halifax gun seizure not related to gunman sighting call: police
- A 25-year-old Nova Scotia man will spend at least the next two weeks in jail on weapons charges after he was arrested Thursday in one of two weapons calls in Halifax that led to some anxious moments for the city.
- Gordon James Murphy's drug conviction tossed for lack of evidence
- A court threw out a drug conviction against a Cape Breton man because police produced no evidence he was connected to the apartment where the drug bust occurred.
- Downpour floods Halifax streets video
- An afternoon downpour left some Halifax streets flooded for the commute home on Friday.