St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 6:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
WNW 44 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 this morning then southwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 in the morning. High minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Update on Halifax police drug audit finds 'significant' progress, but some exhibits still missing
- A review of 34 recommendations for the way Halifax Regional Police handle drug exhibits in criminal matters shows 24 are complete and 11 are ongoing.
- Elite female athletes encourage girls to stick with sports
- Girls aged 8 to 18 got to train and chat with Olympic and Pam Am Games athletes at the Mic Mac Amateur Aquatic Club in Dartmouth on Sunday.
- 'Major milestone' for Big Lift: Final section of Macdonald Bridge replaced
- The 46th and final section of the decades-old Macdonald Bridge has been replaced, finishing the nearly two-year-long effort to redeck the suspension bridge spanning Halifax Harbour.
- Jim Gaffigan to perform in Halifax, comic's website says
- Jim Gaffigan, lover of bacon, defender of McDonald's and one of the world's most popular comedians, is scheduled to perform in Halifax this spring.
- Islander donates money, clothes to help Halifax's homeless
- P.E.I.’s Breanna Ching, a Dalhousie University student, asked people to donate money and clothes for Halifax's homeless instead of giving her birthday gifts this year.