St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
ENE 20 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 12.
Cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 9.
Cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14.
|Cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
12° | 11°
54° | 52°
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Star ferry good for business right across Nova Scotia
- A sample of tourism operations in Nova Scotia shows the Nova Star ferry between Portland and Yarmouth is having an impact.
- New Lawyer Kent Clarke disciplined for mishandling transit lawsuit
- A Halifax lawyer has been reprimanded by the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society for mishandling a lawsuit against Halifax Transit and one of its drivers by not telling his client for five years that the case had been dismissed.
- New Today's weather: Peter Coade's synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Acadia Park in Lower Sackville has hockey rink boards stolen
- The community group behind Acadia Park in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia are going after vandals who have targeted them for the past three years.
- Wolfville residents fed up with partying Acadia students
- Residents in the town of Wolfville are fed up with the loud music, rowdy parties and public urination that comes with the new school year and this time the town appears to be listening.