St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 8:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
N 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Rain showers changing to flurries before morning. Flurries over higher terrain. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia to close public schools as teachers take job action
- The Nova Scotia Liberal government vows to force a contract on teachers Monday, the same day the union intends to start job action.
- Analysis Students may be out of school all week as teacher bill is debated
- Public schools likely will remain off limits to students until the Nova Scotia legislature passes a new law to impose a contract on teachers. That could take several days.
- Parents scramble for childcare as Nova Scotia closes schools in teacher dispute
- Parents have less than 48 hours to make childcare plans before the Nova Scotia government closes all public schools starting Monday to avoid union job action it says would make students unsafe.
- 'Butterbox babies' maternity home survivors still search for birth families
- Many infants died at The Ideal Maternity Home, which operated in Nova Scotia until 1947, and were buried in butter boxes.
- 2 historic downtown Halifax buildings may be in private hands next year
- Private developers will soon get to bid on a prime piece of downtown Halifax real estate owned by the province. The parcel includes the historic Dennis and Acadian Recorder buildings.