St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
ENE 26 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 4. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low zero.
Rain showers and flurries ending near noon then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- New 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this long weekend
- Feeling a little Spring-feverish? You’re not the only one. Time to get out of the house and see what Nova Scotia has to offer in April.
- Contagious horse infection 'strangles' confirmed in Windsor
- Horse owners in the Windsor area are coping with a possible outbreak of strangles, the horse equivalent of strep throat.
- Fire guts small home outside of Edmundston
- A man is temporarily homeless but escaped unharmed after a fire gutted a small home he built himself located about 40 kilometres southeast of Edmundston, N.B.
- Art thief John Tillman's infamous collection on its way back to owners
- RCMP are touring Nova Scotia returning items stolen by notorious art thief John Tillman.