St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SSW 35 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near noon. High 28. UV index 9 or very high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the evening. Temperature steady near 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Blog Loretta Saunders murder accused whisked into court early video
- The couple accused of killing university student Loretta Saunders is back in Halifax provincial court today for a preliminary hearing, whisked into court early amid heavy security a day after her uncle lunged at the pair in court.
- Live HMCS Toronto crew set to join NATO in Mediterranean video
- Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Toronto will depart this morning to join NATO reassurance measures in the Mediterranean.
- New Antigonish locked out electrical workers reach a deal
- Locked-out electrical workers in the town of Antigonish are back on the job Thursday after their union says they reached a new deal.
- Bass River, N.S., family gets deportation reprieve
- A family living in Bass River, who were told last fall they had to move back to England immediately, has been granted permanent residency.
- New Lobster licence stacking to reduce fishery
- A new plan to allow P.E.I. fishermen to hold more than one lobster licence will reduce the number of traps in the water.