St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
NW 37 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning early this evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
Flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 4.
Flurries ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 7.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New N.S. girl loses access to breakthrough cystic fibrosis drug
- The health of a seven-year-old Middle Sackville, N.S., girl is beginning to decline after she had to stop taking a breakthrough drug that treats her cystic fibrosis because her parents can’t afford the medication.
- Stephen McNeil attends Nelson Mandela memorial, defends trip
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil is calling the memorial to Nelson Mandela a "tremendous tribute" and is also deflecting criticism back home that he shouldn't have travelled to South Africa while the provincial legislature is sitting.
- Cape Breton police dispute hits impasse, union says
- The union that represents Cape Breton Regional Police officers says they've hit an impasse with management in a dispute over pay when an officer is criminally charged.
- Muskrat Falls financing in place, says Kathy Dunderdale
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Kathy Dunderdale has announced that all the financing for the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric megaproject is now in place.
- Weir family's financial appeals denied in dementia case
- Nova Scotia's Community Services Minister Joanne Bernard says the government will not intervene to help an Annapolis Valley family dealing with the financial repercussions of dementia.