St. Peter's, NS
Set St. Peter's as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 late in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Toddler slices hand at Kids Fun Factory in Dartmouth
- A Nova Scotia toddler is recovering from hand injuries following a visit to a children’s indoor playground in Dartmouth on Friday afternoon and a friend of the family is questioning whether the facility is safe.
- New Ellen Page tweets support for Lucy DeCoutere after testimony at Ghomeshi trial
- Oscar-nominated actress Ellen Page has tweeted her support for "Trailer Park Boys" star Lucy DeCoutere after a rough day at the Jian Ghomeshi sexual assault trial.
- Jacob Cuvelier's video tackles racism he's witnessed
- An Acadia University political science student says he feels compelled to speak out about racism in Nova Scotia, even though he's only ever witnessed it.
- Rona Ambrose easing rifts with Atlantic Canadian Tories, says MLA
- Interim federal Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose met with all four Atlantic Progressive Conservative leaders this morning, a meeting members of Nova Scotia’s Progressive Conservative party say hasn’t happened in 20 years.
- New Waterford apartment building fire sends man to hospital
- Fifteen people are temporarily homeless after an early Saturday morning fire gutted an apartment building on Plummer Avenue in New Waterford, the Canadian Red Cross says.