Rocky Mountain House, AB
Set Rocky Mountain House as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 11.
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 'Bring them home': 9 pit bull puppies stolen from Edmonton garage
- Lisa Morrey had her dog's nine 5-week-old puppies in the heated garage eating dinner. When she went to check on them an hour later, all of them had been stolen.
- Video WestJet to pay for damages after ice chunk crashes through Calgary house video
- Theresa Couch now has the chunk of ice — measuring about 30 centimetres across — in her freezer.
- Woman's death in Wainwright considered suspicious
- RCMP are investigating a suspicious death after a woman was found dead in her Wainwright home Friday.
- Warmer weather puts Edmonton gardeners in the (new) zone video
- Due to climate change, Edmonton gardeners have more choice than ever.
- Analysis Hard, hard times again — sort of: Why a lot of N.L.'s fiscal problems are self-inflicted
- Newfoundland and Labrador is shedding jobs as it deals with an unprecedented debt and a sluggish economy. But it's a crisis the government should have seen coming.