Rocky Mountain House, AB
Set Rocky Mountain House as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. A few flurries beginning after midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 39.
A few flurries ending in the afternoon then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 39.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New City transit stations to remain open all night as extreme cold grips Edmonton
- Edmonton transit centres and LRT stations will remain open at night for shelter as long as extreme cold temperatures persist, the city says.
- Bill to simplify border crossing passes U.S. Congress
- A bill with potentially sweeping consequences for the Canada-U.S. border has just been adopted by the American Congress, allowing new projects aimed at speeding up travel through the international boundary.
- Donated winter clothes the 'difference between life and death' for Edmonton's homeless video
- The warm winter clothes donated to CBC by Edmontonians are already being handed out to the city's homeless population.
- Chief medical examiner defends two-year wait for child's autopsy report
- Alberta’s chief medical examiner, Dr. Elizabeth Brooks-Lim, is defending why it took two years to complete an autopsy report on the death of a child in kinship care.
- RECIPE Infuse a little holiday flavour into your Christmas kitchen video
- If you’re looking for a homemade holiday gift idea for others or yourself, look no further: Radio Active’s food columnist is suggesting you infuse your holidays with flavoured syrups and honeys.