Rocky Mountain House, AB
Set Rocky Mountain House as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening then clear. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Premier Alison Redford’s flights had 'false passengers,' auditor general says video
- A review by Alberta’s auditor general found "false passengers" were booked on at least a dozen government flights, making it possible for then Premier Alison Redford to fly alone with her entourage.
- Updated Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe
- Alberta opposition politicians are calling on the RCMP to investigate former premier Alison Redford over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Red Scorpions gang bust like 'Whack-A-Mole,' expert says
- A Canadian gang expert says the arrests of four people in Alberta affiliated with a B.C. gang won't put a big dent in its operations.
- Fire destroys three homes in Lacombe
- The early morning fire is estimated to have caused $3 million in damages
- Alberta energy economist takes closer look at summer power prices
- Alberta electricity prices reached 90 cents per kilowatt hour – equivalent to about $7 to wash and dry a load of laundry – this afternoon, according to an energy economist.