Rocky Mountain House, AB
Set Rocky Mountain House as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or thunderstorms changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 5.
Clear. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | -1°
66° | 30°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- ALERT makes record-breaking steroid bust
- More than 350,000 pills and 10,000 vials were seized in Edmonton recently in what is believed to be the largest illegal steroid bust by a Canadian police agency.
- Updated Winter parking ban coming to some Edmonton neighbourhoods
- The city will ban parking on one side of the road all winter long in four Edmonton communities.
- Emma May to 'revitalize' Jim Prentice's southern Alberta office
- A community activist has been appointed by Premier Jim Prentice to run the Alberta government’s southern office in Calgary.
- World Cup turf concerns prompt lawsuit from women's soccer coalition
- A coalition of elite female players from around the world filed a lawsuit on Wednesday challenging FIFA’s decision to play the 2015 women’s World Cup on artificial turf.
- RCMP investigating child's death at Maskwacis
- RCMP are investigating the death of a four-year-old girl at Mascwacis, formerly known as Hobbema.