Rocky Mountain House, AB
Set Rocky Mountain House as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 9:00 AM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 7.
Clear. Low minus 10.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ward 12 fundraiser sheds light on party connections and civic politics
- Civic politics is supposed to be a step removed from provincial parties, but the Ward 12 byelection is revealing otherwise.
- Energy giant CNRL derails full public inquiry into foreign workers' deaths
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. has successfully argued that a full fatality inquiry into the deaths of two men at its Horizon oilsands site should not go ahead. Instead, the inquiry will be limited to issues around ambulance transportation.
- Alberta farmer wants to put hairy Hungarian pigs on your plate
- A little-known breed of hairy Hungarian pigs could be the next obsession for Edmonton meat eaters and food aficionados, if Malorie Aubé has her way.
- Analysis Don't hold your breath for a Saudi-led OPEC push to cut output video
- As much as Canada's oil industry would like higher prices, Saudi Arabia has other ideas, Paul Haavardsrud writes.
- New Calgary bobsled-track crash raises questions about risk-taking among teens
- We've all got one — a story from our teenage years about a risky decision that we look back on with a mixture of pride and dread at the thought of what could have happened had something gone wrong.