Rocky Mountain House, AB
Set Rocky Mountain House as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 1°
73° | 34°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta's top news stories for Saturday video
- The sudden resignation of the province's justice minister, the Flames look to close out their series against Vancouver, and Alberta families worry for loved ones in Nepal after a devastating earthquake. The CBC's Alicia Asquith runs you through the top stories in Alberta in just over a minute.
- CBC Edmonton wins six regional RTDNA awards
- CBC Edmonton has won six regional awards from the RTDNA, the organization which represents broadcast journalists in Canada.
- Jonathan Denis resigns as justice minister amid 'legal proceedings'
- Alberta's Justice Minister has resigned following "legal proceedings" involving his estranged wife, Premier Jim Prentice announced Saturday.
- City Council may put stop to opening prayer at meetings
- City staff are expected to ask councillors to take a break on benedictions before meetings following Supreme Court ruling on religion in council chambers.
- Morinville church vandalized, RCMP say possible hate crime
- This Sunday will mark three weeks since a church in the heart of Morinville was vandalized -- “I love Satin” spray painted in blue on the side of the brick building, “I hate God” on the sidewalk. ”It is a community crime as well as a crime against the church so it affects everybody,”