Rocky Mountain House, AB
Set Rocky Mountain House as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 9:42 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A few showers ending early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 7°
79° | 45°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
27° | 10°
81° | 50°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Flights cancelled because of high winds at Edmonton airport video
- Flights have been cancelled with more cancellations or diversions expected throughout the day.
- Edmonton Eskimos 50/50 winner: "I became the luckiest man" video
- The winner of the $348,534 jackpot from last night's draw is Connor Croken, 20, from Edmonton.
- Parks Canada rejects Maligne Lake luxury hotel
- Parks Canada has rejected a controversial plan to build a hotel on the picture-perfect Maligne Lake in Jasper National Park.
- Some victims of condo fire say more emotional support needed
- Some of the victims of Monday’s devastating condo fire that caused $10 million in damage say they aren’t receiving enough emotional support.
- 'DBag' parking Twitter accounts look to shame Calgary, Edmonton drivers video
- A Twitter account launched earlier this month is looking to shame drivers who park badly in Alberta's two major cities.