Set Kaladar as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 27. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers before morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 28. Humidex 36.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Ottawa MP Mauril Bélanger, who died of ALS, honoured at funeral video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and former governor general Michaëlle Jean were among the dignitaries attending the funeral for Mauril Bélanger, the long-serving Ottawa MP who died from ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
- Audio Ottawa family returns home after year-long, globetrotting bike trip
- When Anna Sierra and Jasper Hefferman-Wilker are asked by their classmates how they spent their summer, they may need a bit more time than normal to share their adventures.
- Odawa, Kind Space work out safe LGBT fitness drop-in
- Members of Ottawa's LGBT community now have a safe, comfortable place of their own to exercise, thanks to a partnership between the Odawa Native Friendship Centre and Kind Space.
- Gatineau Hospital among worst in western world for ER care, report finds
- The Gatineau Hospital is among the "worst in the western world" for ER care after it took more than 10 hours for a patient with ALS to see a doctor there about a broken collar bone, according to a recent coroner's report.
- Canada Post's relationship with its workers is blighted by 'underlying toxicity'
- Whenever Canada Post management and union representatives reach an agreement, whether through negotiation or arbitration, the resolution may not be enough to repair their fraught relations.