Set Apsley as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Analysis Could PC leader Patrick Brown lose the Simcoe North byelection?
- A seat in the legislature is at stake Thursday for the new leader of Ontario's Progressive Conservatives.
- New Toronto police seek man after Humber College trail sexual assault
- Toronto police are investigating after another sexual assault on a footpath near Humber College in the city's northwest.
- Chris Alexander defends Canada's refugee response, blames media for ignoring crisis video
- Amid what has been called the worst refugee crisis since the Second World War, the immigration minister says Canada has taken in "approximately 2,500" Syrian refugees to date.
- Elderly man found dead in Pickering was murdered: police
- Police are trying to piece together what happened inside a Pickering home where an 80-year-old man was found dead with obvious signs of trauma to his body on Tuesday night.
- Toronto weather: Sun and cloud, high 28 C
- Yesterday tied for the hottest day of the year in Toronto, and today is set to be another warm one today.