Set Apsley as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. High 18 with temperature falling to 11 this afternoon.
Showers ending this evening then cloudy. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. High 11.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
23° | 4°
73° | 39°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Doug Ford officially launches his mayoral campaign video
- Doug Ford has officially launched his campaign to replace his ailing brother as the mayor of Toronto. Earlier this week, it was announced that Mayor Rob Ford was diagnosed with a rare malignant tumour.
- Saturday morning construction riles Queen West residents video
- Residents of a couple of trendy neighbourhoods west of downtown say crews working on local condo developments are starting too early on Saturday mornings.
- Recap Jays beat Yankees, end 6-game losing skid video
- Jose Bautista hit his eighth homer of the year against New York, Marcus Stroman pitched six gritty innings and the Toronto Blue Jays ended a season-worst six-game skid to beat the Yankees 6-3 Saturday and keep their faint playoff hopes alive.
- 3 new Ontario music releases you need to hear this week audio
- It’s that time of the week again – CBC Hamilton reporter Adam Carter is back with his three picks for new Ontario music that you need to listen to this week.
- 1 dead, several injured after Caledon crash
- Just before 1 p.m. Saturday, Ontario Provincial Police say, two small cars collided with each other on Highway 10 at Escarpment Side Road in Caledon.