Set Apsley as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 4.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon and evening. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Recap Raptors drop playoff opener to Nets video
- Deron Williams and Joe Johnson both scored 24 points as the Brooklyn Nets beat the Toronto Raptors 94-87 in the opening game of their NBA playoff series Saturday.
- Firefighters battle 2-alarm blaze in Scarborough
- Firefighters are battling a two-alarm blaze at a Scarborough townhouse that began in the garage.
- Recap Mark Buehrle brilliant as Blue Jays blank Indians video
- Mark Buehrle pitched shutout ball into the eighth inning and remained unbeaten this season, leading the Toronto Blue Jays over the Cleveland Indians 5-0 on Saturday.
- Rob Ford’s 'cranes in the sky' line examined by economists
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says you can tell the city is "booming" because of the number of construction cranes dotting the skyline, but economists say that's not necessarily a good measure.