Set Apsley as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Clearing early this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny. High 11.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Firefighters injured battling Mississauga industrial warehouse blaze video
- Four firefighters have been injured and one of them is in critical condition after fighting a three-alarm fire at an industrial storage warehouse in Mississauga, Ont., early this morning.
- Updated Google Street View lets you go back in time
- Google has launched a new feature that lets users explore how places around the world have changed since it launched Street View seven years ago.
- Ombudsman blasts TCH boss Gene Jones on hiring practices video
- The board of directors of Toronto Community Housing says it needs more time to study a damning report filed today by the city's ombudsman on the hiring practices of CEO Gene Jones.
- Aboriginal people in Toronto may face premature death: study
- The average age of death for Torontonians is 75 but according to a new study, that number is much lower for some of the city's aboriginal population.
- New Toronto police appeal for information in attempted kidnapping
- Toronto police are appealing to the public for information regarding an attempted kidnapping that occurred on Tuesday afternoon in the city’s east end.