Set Apsley as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 3.
Snow ending early in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- More people should engage in politics so 'no party gets to run against Muslim Canadians,' Justin Trudeau says video
- Canadians from different backgrounds should get involved in politics so that “no party gets to run against Muslim Canadians or any other group,” says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- Toronto doctors seemed like a 'Hollywood couple' before husband charged in wife's murder
- Friends, colleagues, and patients are grappling with the death of Toronto family doctor Elana Fric-Shamji and the murder charges now laid against her husband, neurosurgeon Mohammed Shamji, who'd posted about his years of "married bliss" on Twitter.
- City pushes back against violence at vigil for beaten teen
- About 100 people gathered at a vigil for Noah Rabbani Sunday night, the Hamilton teen who was viciously attacked near his home last weekend.
- Snow, slippery conditions possible across Southern Ontario into Monday morning
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Toronto and surrounding areas advising a rain-snow mix near the lake Sunday evening.
- GO Transit unveils new station in Richmond Hill
- GO Transit will introduce bus and train service to its Gormley GO Station on Monday.