Set Haliburton as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 26, 13 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat May 25, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low zero with frost.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto mayor's brother says he never dealt drugs video
- The brother of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has vehemently denied allegations in Saturday's Globe and Mail that he was involved in the illicit drug trade in the 1980s.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies using crack cocaine video
- The mayor of Canada's largest city told a packed news conference that he doesn't use crack cocaine and isn't a crack addict — and new allegations surfaced Saturday involving Ford's brothers.
- exclusive Big-time lobbyists attended pricey Mammoliti bash video
- Two of the most powerful lobbyists at city hall attended a $5,000-a-table fundraising soirée involving Coun. Giorgio Mammoliti, CBC News has learned, raising questions about whether all three people followed municipal rules governing their conduct.
- recap Blue Jays come up short against Orioles
- The Baltimore Orioles jumped out to another big early lead against the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday at the Rogers Centre, and once again it held up as the O's won 6-5.
- Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey video
- Hockey Canada's board of directors voted to eliminate bodychecking from peewee-level hockey on Saturday in Charlottetown.