Set Haliburton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
SSE 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Clearing early this afternoon. High plus 1.
A few clouds. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning and early afternoon. High plus 2.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Man dies after car shot at more than 10 times near Finch and Highway 27
- A man is dead following an early morning shooting in Toronto early Monday morning.
- New Canada's Syrian refugee plan leaves out those still in war-torn country
- As Syrian refugees begin arriving in Canada, some Syrian-Canadians are warning that their families still living in the war-torn country aren’t eligible to move here.
- Toronto LGBT groups offer counselling, housing services for Syrian refugees
- Among the most vulnerable refugees escaping the conflict in Syria are those in the LGBT community. That's led two Toronto LGBT youth organizations to start working with refugees who have arrived from the Middle East in the last few months.
- New Pedestrians, drivers need to unplug and focus on the road, crossing guard says
- Toronto has seen 34 pedestrians killed in collisions so far this year, an uptick of more 60 per cent compared to 2014.
- The hidden homeless in Toronto's suburbs
- The geography of poverty in Toronto is changing. It is shifting from the downtown core to the suburbs.