Set Haliburton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 1:13 AM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 1:13 AM EDT
A few clouds. Fog patches. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada says it is investigating after a video that appears to show its baggage handlers dropping items from a tall staircase circulated on the internet.
- Video Laureen Harper interrupted by Toronto activist at cat video festival video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper's wife, Laureen, was briefly interrupted during a speech at an online cat video festival in Toronto Thursday night after a university activist demanded she take a stance on a subject she considered to be much more serious: missing and murdered aboriginal women
- Recap Melky Cabrera leads Blue Jays past Cleveland video
- Melky Cabrera had four hits and scored Toronto's go-ahead run in the seventh inning on Edwin Encarnacion's single, and the Blue Jays held on for a 3-2 win over the Indians on Friday night in Cleveland.
- Muzik nightclub boycotted over ban on dance parties at Exhibition Place
- Toronto's Exhibition Place has banned all-ages dance parties from its grounds, causing a wave of protest and a boycott against the club that requested the clamp down on the events.
- Belleville still faces record floods as water level drops video
- Water levels in the Belleville area peaked overnight, officials say, but the southern Ontario town and surrounding municipalities of Foxboro, Tweed and Actinolite will still be battling floods over Easter weekend.