Set Haliburton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Nepal earthquake: Toronto man is safe, family says audio
- A Toronto man in Nepal during a massive earthquake that killed at least 3,700 people has contacted his family and is safe.
- Finch West LRT moving ahead, construction begins 2016
- The province is promising what it calls an important transit announcement for Toronto today.
- Tim Hortons co-founder Ron Joyce faces sexual assault lawsuit; calls it 'extortion'
- Ron Joyce, the billionaire co-founder of Tim Hortons, is on the receiving end of a civil suit alleging he sexually assaulted his sometime lover four years ago.
- York St. GO Transit concourse opens to the public
- The 62,000-square-foot York Street GO concourse at Union station officially opened to the public this morning.
- Rainbow secondary school teachers on strike
- High school teachers in Sudbury's English public schools are walking picket lines, joining colleagues in Durham who have been on strike for a week.