Set Haliburton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police now say no formal investigation into anti-Muslim rally outside Toronto mosque
- Toronto police now say they are not formally investigating an anti-Muslim rally held Friday outside a downtown mosque — one day after indicating the incident was being probed as a possible hate crime.
- A sneak peek of the new 67,000-square-foot York Recreation Centre video
- An official grand opening is happening this spring, but community members got a sneak peek of the new centre on Family Day weekend.
- Analysis 'I was in shock': Why Canadians are still struggling with runaway cellphone charges
- Canada’s Wireless Code was created in 2013 to help protect cellphone customers from runaway charges. But critics say it needs fine-tuning to help Canadians manage their growing thirst for data in our wireless world.
- Parkdale explosion caused by chemicals used to produce drugs: police
- Toronto police say an explosion in a Parkdale apartment building on Saturday was caused by the mishandling of chemicals used in the production of drugs.
- Woman, 25, dies after hit by vehicle in Markham
- York Regional Police say a 25-year-old woman died after she was hit by a vehicle while crossing the street in Markham on Saturday night.