Barry's Bay, ON
Set Barry's Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snow beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 11 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-2° | -18°
28° | -0°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Police investigate sexual assault in Glebe
- Ottawa police said there are "similarities" between the suspect in a recent sexual assault in the Glebe and a suspected serial rapist in the city.
- University of Ottawa students launch 'rape culture' task force
- Students and staff at the University of Ottawa have put together a task force of their own in response to two recent sexual misconduct scandals, calling the administration's response a "PR stunt."
- Barrhaven rail crossing malfunctioning Tuesday morning video
- Police officers are directing traffic at a rail crossing at Fallowfield Road that is still malfunctioning Tuesday morning.
- Soil conditions blamed for Waller Street collapse
- Unanticipated soil conditions were the cause of the collapse of a section of Waller Street where workers were digging the city's light rail tunnel, according to a memo sent to city councillors Tuesday.
- More snow ahead for southern Ontario tomorrow
- The long, bitter winter will continue this week across southern Ontario, with a storm expected to bring up to 15 centimetres of snow to the region on Wednesday.