Barry's Bay, ON
Set Barry's Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 26. Humidex 33.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa funeral underway for MP Mauril Bélanger who died of ALS video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and former governor general Michaëlle Jean are among the dignitaries attending the funeral for Mauril Bélanger, the long-serving Ottawa MP who died from ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
- Audio Ottawa family returns home after year-long, globetrotting bike trip
- When Anna Sierra and Jasper Hefferman-Wilker are asked by their classmates how they spent their summer, they may need a bit more time than normal to share their adventures.
- Odawa, Kind Space work out safe LGBT fitness drop-in
- Members of Ottawa's LGBT community now have a safe, comfortable place of their own to exercise, thanks to a partnership between the Odawa Native Friendship Centre and Kind Space.
- Gatineau Hospital among worst in western world for ER care, report finds
- The Gatineau Hospital is among the "worst in the western world" for ER care after it took more than 10 hours for a patient with ALS to see a doctor there about a broken collar bone, according to a recent coroner's report.
- Canada Post's relationship with its workers is blighted by 'underlying toxicity'
- Whenever Canada Post management and union representatives reach an agreement, whether through negotiation or arbitration, the resolution may not be enough to repair their fraught relations.