Set Bancroft as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 26, 13 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat May 25, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Police investigating Bell Street South apartment fire video
- Ottawa police have taken over the investigation into a fire on the eighth floor of a Bell Street South highrise apartment building that forced the building to be evacuated on Saturday.
- Toronto mayor's brother says he never dealt drugs video
- The brother of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has vehemently denied allegations in Saturday's Globe and Mail that he was involved in the illicit drug trade in the 1980s.
- Feds look to snag corporate sponsors for Ottawa events
- McDonald's golden arches on Parliament Hill? Tim Hortons billboards at the Governor General's residence? Nothing quite so crass is in the works, but a cash-strapped federal agency is actively looking for corporate sponsors to fill gaping holes in its budget.
- audio PM's credibility at stake in growing Senate expenses crisis
- With the prime minister's credibility at stake in a growing political crisis, has Stephen Harper done enough to explain his former chief of staff's $90,000 cheque to Senator Mike Duffy? Listen to CBC Radio's The House with Evan Solomon here.
- Audit of city's Orgaworld contract not expected until fall
- A long-awaited audit of the controversial deal between the City of Ottawa and Orgaworld won't be released until an ongoing commercial arbitration process ends, likely in the fall.