Set Bancroft as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 10 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 6:55 AM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 6:55 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 27. Humidex 30. UV index 10 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 20.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 28. Humidex 35.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Man fatally stabbed in Ottawa's west end
- One man is in custody in connection to the stabbing death of a 36 year old man on Winthrop Private.
- Ottawa's only saskatoon berry farm readies for bittersweet harvest
- The only game in town for saskatoon berry picking is closing down after this season's harvest, so if you've got a penchant for the sweet little fruits, you'd be wise to act fast.
- 'Underdiagnosed' variety of heart attack striking new moms
- After the birth of her third child, Nadia Lappa, 37, marvelled at how easily she was recovering — until she suffered an unusual type of heart attack while visiting coworkers with her infant son.
- Massive Hells Angels gathering met with calm in Carlsbad Springs
- As hundreds of Hells Angels bikers arrive this weekend in the east Ottawa community of Carlsbad Springs, people who live and visit there aren't too concerned for their personal safety.
- Ottawa museums try to get handle on Pokemon Go craze
- Museums in Ottawa are trying to figure out how best to deal with the Pokemon Go craze, which has led to players buying museum tickets in the search for Pokestops and elusive new characters.