Set Bancroft as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 20, 13 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 20, 13 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Dec 20, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. High minus 5.
Periods of snow becoming mixed with ice pellets this evening and ending before morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 7.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Periods of snow beginning late in the evening. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of freezing rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Supreme Court strikes down Canada's prostitution laws video
- The Supreme Court of Canada has struck down the country's anti-prostitution laws in a unanimous decision, and given Parliament one year to come up with new legislation — should it choose to do so.
- Jacques Rouschop faces aggravated sex assault, choking charges
- Ottawa police have laid two aggravated sexual assault charges and two choking charges on a 41-year-old man after women in the sex trade spoke to officers during the investigation into the unsolved homicide of Amy Paul.
- Kingston fire-damaged crane approved to come down
- Heavy equipment is en route to Kingston, Ont., after the province approved a plan to dismantle a construction crane damaged in Tuesday’s massive fire.
- New Teen prostitution ring sentencing begins
- Alleged victims of a teen prostitution ring are getting another chance to share their stories during the sentencing of one of the teenaged girls who has pleaded guilty.
- Weekend of winter storms starts in Ottawa area video
- The first snow of a weekend full of potential storms has started to fall in the Ottawa area.