Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 8:48 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 26 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High minus 3.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Several horses perish after falling into icy slough
- There's sadness for some horse owners in the Prince Albert, Sask., area after several of their animals went into an icy slough on Wednesday and perished.
- Politicians wrap up formal debate at Sask. Legislature today
- Today is the last day of formal debate between Saskatchewan's government and opposition members as the fall sitting of the Legislature wraps up.
- STARS air ambulance makes precautionary landing at Saskatoon airport
- A STARS air ambulance made a precautionary landing at the Saskatoon airport this week after pilots reported a 'thud' in flight, and the aircraft began vibrating.
- 1 killed in car-semi crash near Swift Current, Sask.
- One person was killed in a car-semi truck crash near Swift Current early Thursday morning.
- CBC Investigates Serial squatter strikes again in Regina, stiffing another landlord
- Daniel Portras has continued to manipulate the system in order to live in the home of yet another Regina landlord without paying, despite the fact that CBC’s iTeam shone a light on him a couple of months ago.