Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of rain. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 9.
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
24° | 5°
75° | 41°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Time lapse video shows work underway on Regina stadium
- Regina's new football stadium is slowing coming together, but now there's a fast way to check on its progress.
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators prepare for the new year video
- From tots to teenagers, students head back to school this week, waving goodbye to parents as they board bright yellow buses or say a teary bon voyage as they head off to a faraway university.
- 2 escape from early morning fire in Moose Jaw
- Two Moose Jaw residents managed to escape from a house fire early Monday morning.
- Exclusive Sask. contractor laid off Canadians, retained TFWs
- Alliance Energy in Saskatchewan is being investigated by the federal government over allegations it laid off dozens of Canadian electricians while keeping temporary foreign workers on the job.
- What's open and closed on Labour Day
- It's a mixed bag when it comes to what civic services are open and closed in Regina and Saskatoon today.