Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 20, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
E 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Family safe after house fire on Lehrer Close
- A Saskatoon family is safe following a house fire on Lehrer Close Monday night.
- Seatbelt laws still catching some, latest statistics show
- Some Saskatchewan drivers are still not using their seatbelts, according to the latest figures from SGI.
- Minister's 'steak night' idea to pay ambulance bill is panned by NDP
- The Opposition NDP expressed anger Monday at the notion that a family facing a large ambulance bill consider a steak night fundraiser to cover the cost.
- Semi driver sustains minor injuries in collision with train
- The driver of a semi-trailer sustained minor injuries when his truck collided with a train at a crossing just northwest of Young, Sask. on Monday.
- Highway 354, near Dilke, tops list for CAA's worst road campaign
- An annual campaign by the CAA, asking people to identify poor roads, has generated a top-ten list, with Highway 354, near Dilke, Sask., topping the list.