Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early this morning. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 7.
Sunny. High 21.
|Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- updated Wallin may be forced to repay thousands in travel expenses
- Pamela Wallin, the Senator from Saskatchewan, was back in the news this week, refusing to tell CBC News if she had repaid any travel expense money.
- Saskatchewan premier restates call to abolish Senate video
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says people in his party, himself included, want to take another look at abolishing the senate.
- new Regina mayor takes steps towards expansion
- The City of Regina wants to get bigger and that could means extending it's borders to include a neighbouring rural municipality.
- Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in 2011 killing
- A Muskoday First Nations man has pleaded guility to manslaughter in the death of another man from the reserve.
- 4 Regina teens charged in property crime spree
- Four teens are facing more 90 charges following a string of thefts and other property crimes in two communities east of Regina — White City and Pilot Butte.