Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 10:47 PM CST Fri Aug 22, 14 at 10:47 PM CST
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy. Local amount 10 mm. Low 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 15.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Suspect in custody after reports of gunfire at Saskatoon home
- Police have a suspect in custody following a three-hour stand-off at a home in Saskatoon's north end where there were reports of gunfire.
- Saskatoon man seeks nursing home care for dad, 95
- A Saskatoon man is in a dispute with the health region over the care his 95-year-old father is receiving.
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- While the referendum campaign was gearing up in Quebec in 1995, a team of Saskatchewan officials headed by Premier Roy Romanow considered the possibility that Saskatchewan might leave Canada in the event of a Yes win.
- 18-month sentence imposed over death of girl, 10, in house fire
- Darryl Craig Sewap, who pleaded guilty to criminal negligence causing death following a house fire where a girl, 10, died, has been given a sentence of 18 months in jail. With credit for time already served, Sewap has three months left on the sentence.
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- The Saskatoon berry gets a name change when it crosses the border into some U.S. states.