Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
SSE 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Light snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 13.
Light snow ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 40 km/h gusting to 70 near noon. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 33.
|Light snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -26°
5° | -15°
1° | -20°
34° | -4°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Morning Edition: Spotlight on the Heritage Neighbourhood
- This week the Morning Edition is helping you get to know your city. We are profiling the people and places in Regina's Heritage Neighbourhood that make that community unique.
- House engulfed in flames on Yellow Quill First Nation
- A house fire erupted on the Yellow Quill First Nation in Saskatchewan on Saturday afternoon.
- Photos Northern lights visible in Saskatchewan skies over weekend
- Some people in Saskatchewan were able to catch a glimpse of the northern lights this weekend.
- 2 empty grain cars derail west of Estevan, Sask.
- Emergency workers and RCMP were called to a train derailment just west of Estevan, Sask. on Saturday night.
- Woman charged after Moose Jaw hit and run causes $60K in damages
- A woman is facing a license suspension, traffic tickets and a charge for impaired driving and driving over .08 after a driver struck 3 parked cars in Moose Jaw Sunday morning.