Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 PM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
NE 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Snow at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 18.
Overcast. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
Clearing near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-12° | -25°
10° | -13°
-5° | -22°
23° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Serial bank robber suspect arrested in Grande Prairie, Alta.
- The suspect in a series of bank robberies stretching from B.C. through Alberta to Saskatchewan has been arrested in Grande Prairie, Alta.
- Many reactions to Merchant Law Group-Federal Government lawsuits
- After a busy day of new information, people in Saskatchewan are reacting to a legal dispute between Merchant Law Group and the Government of Canada.
- Saskatchewan's Leah-Anne Prosper going for world martial arts title video
- Regina's Leah-Anne Prosper is fundraising to go to Orlando, Florida to compete for her first international martial arts title.
- 4 more years: Weston Dressler returning to Saskatchewan Roughriders video
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have re-signed receiver Weston Dressler to a four-year deal.
- Saskatoon Transit pension changes remain intact
- The Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board (LRB) has ruled there will be no changes made to Saskatoon Transit workers' current pension plan.