Set Rosetown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
SSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 24.
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Saskatoon buses back on the road
- The Saskatoon transit lockout is over, with buses returning to the roads today.
- RCMP officer, arrested man hurt in hit-and-run near Regina
- RCMP are looking for a suspect who was driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee that hit an RCMP Constable and the man he was arresting early Sunday morning.
- Recap Eskimos wrap up Roughriders, secure second place video
- Mike Reilly staged an 84-yard touchdown drive midway through the fourth quarter to lift the Edmonton Eskimos to a 24-19 victory over the host Saskatchewan Roughriders on Sunday.
- SaskEnergy: Evacuees nearly able to return after Prud'homme fire
- SaskEnergy officials say they're hoping to have 13 people from near Prud'homme back at home soon, after gas was accidentally released and burned for nearly a week at a natural gas storage facility near their four homes.
- City withdraws lockout notice, Saskatoon buses back on road Monday
- Saskatoon transit service will resume Monday after Saskatoon city council voted to withdraw its transit lockout notice at a special meeting this afternoon.