Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low 7.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. Local amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 16.
A few showers ending near midnight then clearing. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Beloved school priest Mike Mireau remembered by students and staff
- St. Francis Xavier School's chaplain Mike Mireau is being remembered for his unique connection with students following his death from cancer late Monday night.
- Bison treaty signed by Alberta, Montana tribes audio
- Native tribes from the U.S. and Canada signed a treaty Tuesday establishing an inter-tribal alliance to restore bison to areas of the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains where millions of the animals once roamed.
- Young girl in hospital after being hit by ETS bus
- A young girl will have to have surgery on her leg after being hit by an Edmonton Transit bus this morning.
- Former Esso station on Whyte Ave zoned for six-storey project
- For sixteen years, the site of an old Esso gas station has been an eyesore on Whyte Avenue -- a vacant lot along the busy strip. Now city council is hoping to breathe new life into the space after clearing the way for a new six-storey building.
- Demetrios Karahalios' accused killer wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- The family of a murdered Edmonton man is asking for the public’s help to find the man accused of killing 48-year-old Demetrios Karahalios.