Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 6:09 PM MDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 6:09 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 14.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Danielle Smith loses PC nomination in Highwood to Carrie Fischer video
- Danielle Smith has lost her bid for the Progressive Conservative nomination in her riding of Highwood, losing out to Okotoks Coun. Carrie Fischer.
- Brian Jean elected new leader of Wildrose Party
- The new leader of the Wildrose says he is ready to come out of his corner swinging, ready to lead the party into an anticipated spring election against Alberta's Progressive Conservatives.
- Video Alberta's top news headlines for Saturday video
- A wild day in Alberta politics: Brian Jean in as the party's leader, and Danielle Smith out as the PC candidate in Highwood. The CBC's Alicia Asquith brings you up to date on the top stories in the province today.
- O’Chiese teen charged with stabbing at house party
- A 17-year-old boy from the O’Chiese First Nation has been arrested following the stabbing of another teenager at a house party Saturday morning.
- Map Future Shop in Alberta: What's closing, what's changing
- Future Shop is no more, with plans to close locations across the country and turn others into Best Buy stores, see how the announcement affects Alberta.