Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 8.
Periods of snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. High minus 6.
Cloudy. Low minus 13.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Two-wheeled winter: CBC producer takes on winter cycling video audio
- It's Radio Active producer Isabelle Gallant's first winter commuting by bike. Every two weeks, she'll be sharing some of her adventures and lessons learned along the way.
- Edmonton business owner recommends tougher security measures following Mac's robbery video
- Monday’s violent armed robbery at an Edmonton Mac’s store stirred up some chilling memories for Lawrence Brendel. In 2003, his Forest of Jewels store in Riverbend, was also held up by gunmen.
- 'Professional impostor' jailed at Rikers Island conned Edmonton man
- Police say Jeremy Wilson had 27 aliases — pretending to be everything from a DJ to a professor. But now, the masquerade is over and the 'professional imposter' is back in prison in New York.
- Alberta's warm winter prompts '5th season' name ideas
- With an uncharacteristically warm winter in Alberta, could it be time to consider naming the "fifth season" we're experiencing?
- Gaping downtown hole on market for $4.375 M
- The yawning hole at the corner of 95th Street and Jasper Avenue can be yours for $4,375,000.