Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Rain. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Low 6.
Showers. Temperature steady near 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Temperature steady near 6.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Metro LRT to cause major traffic delays
- The grand opening of the Metro LRT line will herald some grand traffic delays along the route, city officials have warned.
- Suspect in violent sex assault on jogger arrested in Saskatchewan
- Ashton Natomagan faces nine charges in the Apr. 11 attack including kidnapping, choking with intent to overcome resistance, sexual assault with threats to cause bodily harm, and assault with a weapon.
- New Websites, apps can collect and share kids' personal information
- Alberta's privacy commissioner helped design a new course aimed at teaching Grade 7 and 8 students how to be safer online.
- Ontario union uses drunk-driving stats to attack Alberta
- A nasty public-relations spat has broken out between Ontario and Alberta, with unionized government liquor-store workers on one side and a “free-wheeling” province with an overabundance of drunk drivers on the other.
- Woman killed in crash on 82nd Street
- A woman is dead after a three-vehicle collision in northeast Edmonton this morning.