Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 10:11 PM
SE 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:12 PM MDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:12 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Family pleads for return of son's stolen remains video
- The family of a nine-year-old boy who was killed in a Manitoba plane crash last year has issued a tearful plea for the return of a necklace containing the boy’s ashes that was stolen from a truck in Edmonton Friday.
- New $50M lotto win kept secret for 7 months by Edmonton couple
- For seven months, a $50-million lottery prize has gone unclaimed. Now, an Edmonton couple have finally come forward to claim the lottery prize — although they say they’ve known the whole time that they were holding the winning ticket.
- Updated Conflict of interest found in AHS computer contract
- Desktop and laptop computers were purchased for $9.5 million by AHS at the end of the 2011-12 budget year. However, they were not distributed until June 2013.
- Alberta releases new "Support Our Troops" licence plate
- While debate still rages about the three proposed designs for Alberta’s regular licence plates, the province has released a new “Support Our Troops” plate which will be available starting on Wednesday.
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbings accused, to undergo more psychiatric tests
- Matthew de Grood, the 22-year-old accused of killing five young people at a house party in northwest Calgary earlier this year, appeared today in court for the first time, and was ordered to undergo further psychiatric testing.