Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 10:01 PM
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 16.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 32. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening then clear. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Video Heat wave hits Edmonton video
- Temperatures are forecasted to soar into the 30s this week in Edmonton. CBC's Leah Larocque spoke with some outdoor workers busy setting up for this weekend's Heritage Festival to see whether the weather was getting them down.
- Pendant containing child's ashes returned to family
- A stolen pendant containing the ashes of Dawson Pentecost, a young boy killed in a plane crash, has been returned to the family, say Edmonton police.
- Mount Edith Cavell removed from new $10 bill description
- Mount Edith Cavell and several other peaks have been removed from the Bank of Canada's description of the new $10 banknotes and replaced with some other peaks.
- Stoney Nakoda First Nation signs 'huge' oil deal with Chinese firm
- Alberta's Stoney Nakoda First Nation says it has signed a "huge" deal with a Chinese petrochemical company to develop oil and gas on its land.
- Pay freeze ended for senior Alberta bureaucrats
- Cabinet approved an order in council last week increasing the salaries of deputy ministers by seven per cent over the next three years.