Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 1:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:45 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 18.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-14° | -26°
7° | -15°
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-17° | -27°
1° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Keystone XL pipeline approval by U.S. Senate expected today video
- The U.S. Senate will likely pass a bill approving the long-pending Keystone XL oil pipeline on Thursday, a measure the White House has said President Barack Obama would veto.
- Video Bruce Rowe, former Wildrose MLA, grilled by reporters video
- Watch former Wildrose MLAs Bruce Rowe and Rob Anderson face some tough questions from reporters
- Grey Nuns first to routinely test newborns for heart defects
- Edmonton’s Grey Nuns Hospital is the first in the world to screen every newborn leaving the hospital for congenital heart defects.
- Greg Mady closer to recovery, but no arrest in hit and run
- A Canada Post mail carrier injured in a hit and run almost two months ago says while he is a few steps closer to recovery, police seem no closer to an arrest.
- Uber petition gets more than 6,000 signatures in Edmonton
- Uber's online petition urging city council to allow the rideshare app to keep operating in Edmonton has more than 6,000 signatures one day after it was launched.