Red Earth Creek, AB
Set Red Earth Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
WSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 20 overnight. Low plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta legislature too disrespectful for school visits
- Teachers at a middle school in Innisfail will no longer take their students to question period at the Alberta legislature after they witnessed the poor behaviour of the members there during a session last fall.
- Updated Edmonton LRT gets needed funding from province
- The province will kick in the necessary money towards completing Edmonton's southeast LRT line, Alberta Premier Alison Redford announced this morning.
- In Depth Valley Line LRT Plan: a closer look
- What will Edmonton's LRT expansion look like? What will be near the stops? With the province promising up to $600 million in various funds to pay for LRT expansion, Mayor Don Iveson says work can go ahead on constructing the Valley Line.
- Updated Demetrios Karahalios was killed, Edmonton police confirm
- Edmonton police are now calling the suspicious death of Demetrios Karahalios a homicide.
- Video Scona road speed limit too low, councillor says video
- The speed limit on Scona Road is an artificial one that snares hundreds, even thousands, of drivers in a speed trap each month, says Edmonton city councillor Bryan Anderson.