Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
WNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming east 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Friends shocked after A.J. Cleary named victim of B.C. avalanche video
- People in Come By Chance are in shock after the mayor's son was killed in a weekend avalanche in British Columbia.
- IOC dust levels worse than ever, union leader says
- A local union representative in western Labrador says the dust levels of the Iron Ore Company of Canada mines are worse than ever.
- Falling equipment misses Hibernia worker by 3 metres
- The province's offshore petroleum board says a worker on the Hibernia platform missed being hit by falling equipment by just three metres.
- Newfoundland sealing disaster monument nearly done video
- Work on a memorial for the 1914 Newfoundland sealing disaster is nearly complete at the Newfoundland Bronze Foundry.
- Complaint against priest Wayne Dohey filed with RNC
- A complaint against priest Wayne Dohey that triggered his suspension from St. Patrick's parish in St. John's has been filed with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.