Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 8:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
W 42 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 8:21 AM NST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 8:21 AM NST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near 7.
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Rain ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches developing in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High 10.
|Rain||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Cochrane: The Tories are governing on borrowed time video
- Tuesday night's thundering byelection losses prove the governing Progressive Conservatives are in deep trouble, writes David Cochrane.
- New Scott Andrews accused of groping, grinding pelvis against complainant video
- An NDP MP who levelled misconduct allegations against a Liberal colleague says she would be interested in participating in an independent House of Commons harassment probe, but doesn't feel it's been made clear how she should proceed.
- New Stolen car prompts pursuit for suspect in St. John's
- Officers with two police forces were combing through a neighbourhood in the east end of St. John's early Wednesday morning for a suspect connected to a stolen car.
- New Stranded Jana crew touched by acts of kindness, support
- Two months after the crew of the foreign cargo ship has been stuck in Argentia, following a mechanical problem with the ship's engine.
- Chaos, controversy dominate Wabana meeting
- The Wabana town council meeting deteriorated into 2.5 hours of continuous arguing, insults and accusations Tuesday night as an ongoing dispute boiled over.