Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 10:30 AM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
WSW 35 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud. Flurries this afternoon. Local amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Snow beginning in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon then increasing to 50 gusting to 70 except gusting to 90 along parts of the coast late in the evening. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Mark O'Brien cast in AMC's Halt and Catch Fire audio
- He's probably best known for his role as Des Courtney on CBC's Republic of Doyle, and now Mark O'Brien is stretching his acting chops in a new gig on an American television series.
- New Alleged drunk driver hits pedestrian in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary said the driver of a vehicle was arrested and later released from custody after allegedly hitting a pedestrian in St. John's this weekend.
- Azzo Rezori: Why rare diseases deserve a broad-based response
- While every rare disease by definition affects a small number of people, these ailments collectively involve tens of thousands of families. As Azzo Rezori writes, Canada has a long way to go to achieve its goals.
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wits end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo .
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, John Fogerty, and Garth Brooks rumoured for 2015 Salmon Festival
- Salmon Festival organizers in Grand Falls-Windsor hope their 2015 lineup will pull concertgoers to central Newfoundland, while the City of St. John's hopes it can pull off a Rod Stewart concert in the middle of St. John's.