Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 11:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
SW 41 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature steady near 8.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 in the morning then becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
|Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Power quickly restored after Holyrood trip causes widespread outage
- Power is back on after a widespread outage Friday morning, as Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro reported a trip at one of its units in Holyrood.
- Updated Police investigating morning robbery at St. John's gas station video
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary were on the scene Friday morning, shortly after a robbery at an Esso station in St. John's.
- New Would-be jurors at Trevor Pardy trial reprimanded
- A St. John's judge called three people who missed out on jury duty in a high-profile murder trial to court Friday.
- Analysis Dwight Ball's Liberals on track for landslide victory in Monday's N.L. election audio
- If the polls disagree on anything, it is on whether the Liberals will win by a huge margin or just a very comfortable one. But will there be much of an opposition in Newfoundland and Labrador after the votes are counted Monday night?
- Updated Botwood fire burns warehouse to the ground overnight
- Dozens of firefighters worked throughout the night to battle the fire in central Newfoundland, but in the end it was a total loss.