Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 2:30 PM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
E 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 20 this afternoon. High 19 except 15 in onshore winds. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the afternoon and evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19 except 15 in onshore winds.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Current retirees unaffected, big impact on new hires in new pension deal
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Tom Marshall revealed the details Tuesday afternoon on the public service pensions deal.
- New Torbay man jailed after repeatedly refusing breathalyzer
- A Torbay man who admits he has a problem with drinking and driving was sent to a jail cell Tuesday, after he was sentenced for repeatedly refusing breathalyzer tests.
- New Sheds broken into, van torched in Stephenville gallivant
- Two 20-year-old men are up on a number of charges following what police think was likely a drunken rampage through the town of Stephenville.
- Proposed cellphone tower too close to daycare, parent says video
- A St. John's parent and lawyer is opposing a plan to put a Bell Mobility cellphone tower near her home in the Stavanger Drive neighbourhood in St. John's.
- Wabush mayor says province-wide 911 will cost lives video
- A mayor from Labrador West is criticizing plans to answer province-wide 911 calls in Corner Brook and not Wabush.