Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 2:30 AM NST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|A few flurries||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Liberals win landslide victory in Newfoundland and Labrador election video
- Dwight Ball, a pharmacist who had struggled in the past just to get elected to the Newfoundland and Labrador legislature, has led the Liberals to a commanding victory in the provincial election Monday night.
- New Knockout wins for Parsons, Crocker, Joyce
- Three Liberals scored knockout wins in the 2015 election, bringing in thousands of more votes than any of their opponents.
- PC Party will 'fight another day', says Paul Davis video
- Paul Davis addressed PC supporters with a tone of optimism Monday night, despite his party being voted out of government in the Newfoundland and Labrador provincial election.
- NDP Leader Earle McCurdy loses to Siobhan Coady video
- NDP Leader Earle McCurdy was defeated in his district Monday night, falling by a nearly 20 per cent margin to Liberal Siobhan Coady. The NDP did win two seats: Gerry Rogers in St. John's Centre and past party leader Lorraine Michael in St. John's East-Quidi Vidi.
- Dashboard: District-by-district results on our #nlvotes map
- Customize our election dashboard to get the results you want in Monday night's Newfoundland and Labrador election.