Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
WNW 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 this afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low 11.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
16° | 16°
61° | 61°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Early morning assault in St. John's under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating an early morning assault in the St. John's area.
- New Driv.r | A little bit crazy about Volkswagens video
- Anyone over a certain age has a story about a Volkswagen Beetle, as the CBC's Gerry Amey reports.
- New Steve Crocker is Liberal candidate in Trinity-Bay de Verde
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Liberals have chosen Steve Crocker to run as their candidate in Trinity-Bay de Verde.
- SAR crews drop from the sky, train in Labrador
- Technicians dropped from the sky over Labrador this week to practice life-saving skills, during a national search and rescue training session.
- Labrador City skate park kicks off with weekend opening
- A new skate park under construction in Labrador City is one of the biggest projects ever for a Canadian ramp company, who say the park will be one of the largest of its kind.