Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 9:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Drizzle beginning this evening. Fog spreading inland. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. Drizzle along the coast. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 16 except high 20 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Periods of drizzle. Fog spreading inland. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Humidex value rose to an all-time high in St. John's
- The humidex value rose to a record-breaking 38.7 C at the St. John's airport on Wednesday.
- Shooting involved in Robert Pitcher death video
- The death of Robert Pitcher, whose dead body was found in an unfinished subdivision in Paradise on Monday, involved a shooting, CBC News has learned.
- Tely 10 organizers considering changes for 2015
- Changes could be coming to the annual 10 mile road race next year, including an earlier start time and more water stations.
- Construction underway at new Corner Brook hospital
- Work on the long-delayed project in Corner Brook started this week.
- N.B. abortion access prompts St. John's demonstration video
- Advocates on both sides of the abortion debate faced off outside a clinic in St. John's on Tuesday, although their focus was on abortion services in New Brunswick.