Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 1:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
SW 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High 19.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. Low 14.
|A few showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Opposition parties call for government action on child deaths
- Both the NDP and Liberals in Newfoundland and Labrador are calling on the provincial government to act in response to the number of deaths of children under the province's protection.
- Groups needed for young male victims: sex abuse survivor
- A sexual abuse survivor turned advocate from British Columbia says more groups are needed in Newfoundland and Labrador to offer support to young males who are sexually victimized.
- Changes coming for Newfoundland Ponies on Change Islands
- A fundraising campaign and victory in an online contest have breathed new life into a Change Islands pony sanctuary.
- City, transportation department on trial in 2011 ORR fatality
- The city of St. John's and the Department of Transportation and Works went on trial Wednesday in St. John's in connection with a fatal accident on the Outer Ring Road in 2011.
- Albert Michelin, former Mountie, sentenced to 4 years for cocaine-related charge
- A former New Brunswick Mountie was sentenced Wednesday to four years in prison for possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.