Cape Race, NL
Set Cape Race as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 8:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Showers at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Becoming cloudy this evening with showers at times heavy. Risk of thundershowers this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Amount 10 mm except locally 30 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low 14.
Showers. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 19.
Showers ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the evening. Low 10.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New 'Infested with potholes': Ride to Burgeo bumpiest ever, say drivers
- Residents of the southwest coast community say this is worst they have ever seen the 148-kilometre highway leading to Burgeo.
- New Hitmen the target at national softball championships in St. John's video
- Newfoundland and Labrador's top softball players are hoping for the home advantage, as the national men's championships get underway in St. John's this week.
- Date met online helped rob N.L. man of money and car, police say
- A Newfoundland man was robbed early Tuesday morning after showing up for a date with a woman he had met online. RCMP believe the date was a setup.
- Video Naloxone opioid overdose antidote kits coming soon to N.L. video
- The province is providing funding for a naloxone program, to help fight opioid overdoses in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Innu treated 'like criminals' for hunting George River caribou, says grand chief
- The Innu Nation says blaming the declining George River caribou herd population on hunting is a "shameful exercise of blaming the Innu."