Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 7:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
E 14 km/h
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High plus 4.
Overcast. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- How this trashed beer can became a golden ticket for 2 diehard hockey fans video
- Clay Palmantier's Cinderella story started not with a glass slipper, but with this discarded beer can.
- Anesthesia in Alberta dental offices questioned after girl suffers brain damage
- Alberta is one of just two provinces where dentists with specialized training both administer general anesthetic and perform a dental procedure on a patient, according to a CBC inquiry. The majority of provinces require at least two "operators" to do such work in an accredited dental office.
- Doctors in Red Deer raise alarm over heart attack death rates
- Red Deer doctors are pleading for help, saying people in central Alberta are dying needlessly because they don't have timely access to life-saving procedures.
- Police save 5 people from Alberta Avenue fire
- Firefighters thank quick-acting police officers for helping residents escape from fire.
- Oilers coach convinced grand setting, attention on Winnipeg made for less pressure on away team
- After a nearly two-hour delay, the Edmonton Oilers and the Winnipeg Jets hit the ice for the NHL's Heritage Classic.