Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 28, 16 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
WNW 7 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 28, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat May 28, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Wildrose MLA Derek Fildebrandt suspended after 'unacceptable' comment on social media
- Wildrose finance critic Derek Fildebrandt has been suspended from the caucus after responding to a comment about Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne on his Facebook page.
- Every sign has a story at Edmonton's Neon Sign Museum video
- Edmonton's Neon Sign Museum just added 10 new exhibits and they're on the hunt for more.
- Police investigating after man found dead in north Edmonton
- The man's body was found in front of a house in the Eaux Claires neighbourhood.
- Alberta government says Fort McMurray businesses getting majority of rebuild contracts
- The Alberta government says Fort McMurray employers have received four out of every five contracts to rebuild the fire-damaged community.
- Replacing bike lane in south Edmonton to take longer than expected
- Planning for new bike lanes on 106th Street south of the Whitemud may take a bit longer than expected, because the route has proved more complicated than others.