Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Wet snow beginning near noon. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Opinion Reconciliation not opportunity to 'get over it': Justice Murray Sinclair
- Now that the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's final national event is over, some have asked "what's next?" The commission's chair, Justice Murray Sinclair, writes that the next job is to engage all Canadians in a process of meaningful and lasting reconciliation.
- Calgary stabbings not indicative of rise in knife deaths, expert says
- A Calgary crime expert says the five fatal Brentwood stabbings are not an indication the city is becoming more violent.
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- Whether you’re indoors or out, wordy or lazy, the city is your Easter egg this weekend, with plenty of art, adventure movies and markets.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Jim Prentice considering PC leadership run, claims friend video
- Speculation remains on whether former Calgary MP Jim Prentice will jump into the Progressive Conservative (PC) leadership race to succeed Alison Redford.