Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 2:00 PM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Periods of light snow ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 8 this afternoon.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Tories more socially conservative, former Wildrose MLA says
- Ian Donovan, one of two MLAs who left the Wildrose Party this week, says his old party is less socially conservative than the Tories.
- Cycling advocates ask city to bulk up bike lane budget
- Cycling advocates gathered to discuss the future of bike lanes in Edmonton at two separate meetings downtown on Monday.
- Counterfeit US $100 bills making rounds in Edmonton video
- Edmonton police are warning about a spike in fake US $100 bills that are being passed to local businesses since the beginning of October.
- No guarantee of seniors' housing at Fort McMurray's Willow Square
- Years of legal wrangling over a plot of land intended for a seniors’ centre in downtown Fort McMurray are over. But now, some locals are worried that it might no longer be what the town needs.
- Exclusive Canada Revenue Agency privacy breach leaks prominent Canadians' tax details video
- Detailed tax information about the private lives of hundreds of Canadians — many of them rich and famous — was sent to CBC News by Canada's tax agency in a major privacy breach.