Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Chance of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. Low minus 14.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature falling to minus 18 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. Temperature steady near minus 19.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Police turn to Pinterest to return stolen goods video
- Edmonton Police are using the social media site Pinterest to reunite stolen goods with the proper owners
- Alberta Health Services privatizing Edmonton labs
- Alberta Health Services announced Wednesday that a request for proposal has been issued for a private provider to establish a single $3 billion lab for the Edmonton Zone.
- Scotia Place now open for business
- Scotia Place opened at 3 p.m. after it was closed due to a water main break on Tuesday morning.
- Updated Edmonton customers mourn loss of door-to-door mail delivery
- Neighbourhoods in Edmonton that still receive daily mail to their doorstop will be converted to community boxes within five years as part of a national strategy unveiled by Canada Post today.
- High Level Bridge donations takes city off hook for funding
- A last minute jump in fundraising means the city will not be asked to commit any money to the Light up the Bridge project.