Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 7:45 PM MDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 7:45 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h. High 12.
Clearing near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- AHS reassures Edmontonians after vaccine scare at Norquest
- Many Albertans say they're scared about getting their flu shot after a breach in health protocols at the Norquest College flu clinic on Tuesday, despite reassurances from the province.
- 'Sidewalk to nowhere’ in Edmonton’s north end called unsafe
- Travis Sippel says he risks his life at least a couple of times a week during what he feels should be a regular and safe commute from the University of Alberta to his home in the city’s north end.
- Prentice to reopen land claim negotiations with Lubicon First Nation
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice has rebooted talks with a northern aboriginal band that has been seeking a land claim for almost 80 years.
- 3 flu-related deaths in Alberta already this season
- Three people who have died in Alberta hospitals since the beginning of September are confirmed to have had influenza. A total of 30 people have been hospitalized with confirmed influenza during the same period.
- Woman loses son, ex-husband in two different crashes on Highway 63 video
- A Fort McMurray woman who started lobbying the government to twin Highway 63 after her son was killed in a crash is now suffering another loss.