Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 12.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 'Bring them home': 9 pit bull puppies stolen from Edmonton garage
- Lisa Morrey had her dog's nine 5-week-old puppies in the heated garage eating dinner. When she went to check on them an hour later, all of them had been stolen.
- New WestJet to pay for damages after ice chunk crashes through Calgary house video
- Theresa Couch now has the chunk of ice — measuring about 30 centimetres across — in her freezer.
- Woman's death in Wainwright considered suspicious
- RCMP are investigating a suspicious death after a woman was found dead in her Wainwright home Friday.
- Warmer weather puts Edmonton gardeners in the (new) zone video
- Due to climate change, Edmonton gardeners have more choice than ever.
- Analysis Hard, hard times again — sort of: Why a lot of N.L.'s fiscal problems are self-inflicted
- Newfoundland and Labrador is shedding jobs as it deals with an unprecedented debt and a sluggish economy. But it's a crisis the government should have seen coming.