Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
SSW 2 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 21.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 4°
79° | 39°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
30° | 7°
86° | 45°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Analysis Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb to give Albertans what they want
- Changing leaders hasn’t helped Alberta’s Progressive Conservative party so far, and Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb if he's to extend the party’s power beyond this mandate, Kathleen Petty writes.
- Alberta chiefs call for inquiry into missing, murdered aboriginal women
- First Nations chiefs in Alberta are calling on Premier Jim Prentice to support calls for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal men and women.
- Rob Merrifield retires as MP to work for Alberta Premier Jim Prentice
- Conservative MP Rob Merrifield announces he is retiring from federal politics to work for Alberta Premier Jim Prentice as the province's representative to the U.S.
- Councillor asks city to review DATS cancellation policy
- Nearly 80 mentally and physically disabled transit riders were suspended in Edmonton this year after failing to abide by the Disabled Adult Transit System’s cancellation policy.
- Donna Kennedy-Glans returns to PC caucus as party gears up for byelections
- Another Alberta Progressive Conservative caucus member has returned to the fold just before the party gets ready for two byelections.