Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 8.
Cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Criminal probe launched into Calgary police conduct after man seriously injured during arrest
- A criminal investigation has been launched into the conduct of Calgary police officers after a man was seriously injured during an arrest in July.
- New Jen Kish adds to memory mosaic with Olympic tattoo
- The half black, half red maple leaf with a rugby ball in the middle inked on Jen Kish’s right calf reminds her of where her journey began.
- Oilers ink St Albert's Matthew Benning to 2 year deal
- On Saturday, the Oilers inked college 22-year-old right-shot defenceman Matthew Benning of the Northeastern Huskies to a two-year contract.
- Memorial planned for MacEwan University student killed in France attack
- MacEwan University will hold a memorial next month for Misha Bazelevskyy, a student who died in an attack in Nice, France last month.
- Jasper Park camping trip brings refugees together from around the world video
- They began their journeys to Jasper National Park this week from all points on the compass — from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Liberia and South Sudan. Most are newcomers to Canada. The trip gave them a chance to meet people, practise English and to try out camping for the first time.