Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
WNW 35 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 early this afternoon. High plus 5.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
Clear. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Calgary police on bobsled track accident that killed 2 teens, injured 6 video
- Two teenagers are dead and six injured after attempting to use their own sled on the luge/bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, according to Calgary police. We'll bring you a livestream of the police press conference at 11:30 a.m. MT.
- Vintage Wayne Gretzky images going up for sale video
- Somewhere in a climate-controlled vault there are 9,000 photo negatives that tell the story of Edmonton's hockey history. Only photographer Bob Peterson and his wife, and a few family members, know where the secret archive is kept.
- Laid-off Alberta workers retrain for non-trades jobs
- With Alberta's unemployment rate at a 20-year high, registration for advanced education is soaring as unemployed Albertans head back to school.
- Auditor general's concerns prompt Alberta health card rethink
- Other provinces have plastic cards with expiry dates. Cards in Quebec, Ontario and B.C. even have photos. But Alberta mysteriously keeps issuing the flimsy rectangular paper cards year after year. However, that era is soon coming to an end.
- Edmonton's jobless rate jumps to 6.5%, up 1% from a year ago
- Edmonton's January jobless rate has climbed to 6.5 per cent, up from 5.5 per cent in January 2015, according to a Statistics Canada monthly labour force survey released Friday.