Set Lacombe as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
SW 3 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Low minus 17.
Sunny. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 16.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Eskimos fans step up to 'Mike' and cheer themselves hoarse
- Edmonton Eskimos fans were living the life of Reilly on Sunday evening, after their team captured the 103rd Grey Cup with the whole country watching.
- Recap Eskimos defeat Redblacks to win Grey Cup video
- Jordan Lynch's one-yard touchdown run with 3:17 remaining rallied the Edmonton Eskimos to an exciting 26-20 Grey Cup win over the Ottawa Redblacks on Sunday night.
- Rally held at Alberta legislature ahead of climate-change talks
- Protesters at the Alberta legislature joined thousands gathered in major cities around the world Sunday, all hoping to send a message to leaders attending the COP21 climate change conference in Paris.
- Arson and homicide units investigate fire at downtown apartment building
- The police arson and homicide units are investigating a fire at a downtown apartment complex Sunday morning that sent a man to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
- MLA Manmeet Bhullar's deep commitment celebrated at memorial video
- "You cried for others," one friend said at the packed memorial today for "peaceful warrior" Manmeet Bhullar, remembering how the Calgary-based MLA struggled with the injustice and pain he saw as Alberta's minister of human services. It was one of the many teary moments that alternated with laughs and fond remembrances during the service attended by thousands — including family, friends, members of the Sikh community and politicians of every stripe.