Set Coaticook as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
SW 16 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Flurries at times heavy beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 8.
Flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with a few flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 28.
|A few flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- What is your vision for the new Champlain Bridge?
- Sky-high condos clinging to the side? A monorail to quickly move commuters? What would you add to the new Champlain Bridge? Share your ideas with CBC's Daybreak.
- New Montreal airports face maintenance worker strike action
- Two Montreal airports are facing a labour disruption as the union representing maintenance workers at Pierre Elliott Trudeau and Mirabel airports threaten to launch pressure tactics as of next week.
- Video Ukrainian Montrealers react to tensions in Kiev video
- Tensions are still running high in Ukraine, and Ukrainians in Montreal are following the developments closely as hundreds of thousands of people take to the streets of Kiev.
- Kirkland man dies in morning house fire
- A man has died in hospital after a fire early this morning at a house in Kirkland and Montreal police say arson squad will investigate.
- Two Montreal-area caregivers accused of mistreating elderly patient
- Two Quebec caregivers face criminal charges after an elderly woman living in a long-term health-care centre was allegedly assaulted and given a noxious substance.