Set Coaticook as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
S 5 km/h
Periods of rain or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of rain or drizzle ending early this afternoon then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning and ending near noon. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening. High 14.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||Cloudy|
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review recommends cuts to municipalities, agriculture
- Quebec municipalities and farmers are among those targeted by an advisory group set up to review government programs and cut spending.
- Driver in fatal Montreal East car crash will be charged
- The 19-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a car that crashed into a tree and house, killing two passengers and seriously injuring himself and two others, will face charges.
- Updated Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- Preview CFL East Final: Ticats' Banks could be difference vs. Als
- CFL writer Malcolm Kelly breaks down the keys to the playoff matchup between the Montreal Alouettes and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and predicts which team will represent the East in the 102nd Grey Cup game.
- Nepal avalanche: Insurance company won't pay for airlift
- The head of a Quebec adventure-travel company says his insurance company won't pay for the rescue operation after a deadly avalanche in Nepal because none of the members of his group were injured or killed, and now he’s on the hook for thousands of dollars.