Set Coaticook as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Periods of snow
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow changing to flurries at times heavy this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High minus 4.
Flurries at times heavy ending early this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 3.
|Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-9° | -20°
16° | -4°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- Quebec coroner to release report on deaths of sisters in Thailand
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que. who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- Canadian Screen Awards 2015: Mommy big film winner, Orphan Black takes top TV trophies
- Montreal-based drama Mommy was the darling of Sunday night’s Canadian Screen Awards, taking home nine trophies including best motion picture. Space channel's Orphan Black dominated the TV categories.
- Montreal weather: Mild with a few flurries
- A few flurries are expected today, ending late this afternoon. Winds could gust up to 60 km per hour around noon, with a high of -3. Click here for the full forecast
- Montreal records coldest February in history
- Environment Canada says Montreal has endured the coldest February ever recorded, and although the worst is likely over, there is still more winter weather to come.