Set Coaticook as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High 8. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low minus 6.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec anti-corruption unit investigates re-elected MNA
- Enquête has obtained confidential documents that suggest at least three UPAC investigations are ongoing into people who were at one point involved with the Liberal Party of Quebec under Jean Charest — including a sitting MNA.
- Live Canadiens at Lightning, Game 1 on Hockey Night
- Watch live and interact online as the Montreal Canadiens open the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs at Tampa Bay.
- Video CBC Montreal on the ground in Tampa for Round 1 of NHL playoffs video
- The Habs face off against the Tampa Bay Lightning in the first round of the NHL playoffs. CBC sports reporter Andie Bennett headed down the coast to watch the action.
- Receding floodwaters in Sherbrooke give hope to residents video
- A rising Saint-François River has forced more than 600 people from their homes in Sherbrooke, Que., but local authorities are hopeful that they may be able to return to their residences before the weekend.
- Pauline Marois delivers final speech as Quebec premier video
- Pauline Marois delivered a tearful final speech as premier in the National Assembly this afternoon, saying she is proud of what was accomplished by the Parti Québécois government over its past 18 months in power.