Set Coaticook as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
SE 15 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Periods of light snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 1.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near zero.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Justin Trudeau faces heat over decision to speak French only at town hall video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says in retrospect, maybe he should have answered in English when asked questions in that language at last night's town hall meeting in Sherbrooke, Que.
- Photos Photographer captures life in the city of orange cones
- Mikaël Theimer has channelled his frustration with Montreal's never-ending construction into a game through playful pictures showcasing the city's gutted glory.
- Updated Kevin O'Leary makes late entry into Conservative leadership race
- It's finally official: Kevin O'Leary will run to become leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. After months of flirting with the idea, he picked the morning after the French leadership debate and used a video on his Facebook page to declare his candidacy.
- Sixties Scoop adoptee finds himself after facing death
- Having grown up as a Sixties Scoop adoptee, Gord Petruic has struggled with finding his identity person. Years ago, he almost died after contracting the H1N1 virus. The virus left him in a coma and set him on a spiritual path which eventually allowed him to reconnect with who he is as an Indigenous person.
- Former Expos OF Tim Raines on track to make Hall of Fame
- Ex-Montreal Expos left-fielder Tim Raines could pull off a rare feat Wednesday should be be elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in his 10th and last year.