Set Coaticook as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
WSW 30 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Innu get go-ahead in $900M lawsuit against IOC Rio Tinto
- Two Innu communities in Quebec and Labrador are seeking $900 million in compensation from a Rio Tinto property for operating mine for nearly 60 years without their consent.
- Updated Puces POP vendors targeted by thief
- Twelve artists selling their creations at POP Montreal's arts and crafts market on the weekend are out thousands of dollars after someone swiped their goods after Puces POP locked up for the night.
- Anne Lagacé Dowson takes on Angela Mancini for EMSB chair
- The leadership of the English Montreal School Board has become a two-way race between Angela Mancini and Anne Lagacé Dowson.
- Orléans Express bus company gets $450K in emergency funding
- A $450,000 emergency subsidy from the Quebec government may not be enough to help Quebec intercity bus company Orléans Express balance its books.
- First oil sands bitumen tanker arrives in Sorel-Tracy port
- The arrival of the massive oil tanker Minerva Gloria in the port of Sorel-Tracy Sunday opened a new chapter in the ongoing efforts of Quebeckers to resist shipments of diluted bitumen crude oil from Alberta through their communities.