Set Tadoussac as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:50 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
ENE 29 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:49 PM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 5:49 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Amount 15 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
Rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low 7.
|Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 1.3 million Montrealers face boil water advisory
- Most Montrealers are being told they must boil their water before drinking it, a precaution after sediment was found in the water following renovations to a city reservoir.
- Quebec Charter of Values could breed intolerance, warn Liberals video
- Quebec's citizenship minister today said the province is long overdue in dealing with the issue of accommodations to religious communities.
- Quebec private daycare owners hold 1-day walkout video audio
- Thousands of owners of private subsidized daycares marched in Montreal to denounce Quebec's plans to cut $15M from their budgets.
- Woman injured after falling on Montreal metro tracks
- Witnesses said she fell onto the tracks after stepping between two metro cars of a train that was stopped in the station.
- Schools, hospitals react swiftly to boil water advisory
- Today's widespread boil water advisory has had many Montrealers scrambling, including employees and administrators at schools and hospitals around the city.