Set Tadoussac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
SE 13 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Most Montreal cab drivers not subjected to background checks
- Sexual assault and harassment allegations by a number of women against Montreal taxi drivers are raising questions about the fact criminal background checks aren’t being conducted on many of the city’s cabbies.
- P.K. Subban says he's 'very, very, very' likely to stay in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens star defenceman remains tight-lipped about his contract negoiations, but hints that he's optimistic he won't be moving this season.
- Looking back at 40 years of French as Quebec's official language
- On July 31, 1974, then-premier Robert Bourassa passed Bill 22, a language law that would go on to lay the foundation for what is arguably the most recognizeable piece of Quebec legislation: Bill 101.
- Sexual assault, incest charges laid against Sherbrooke man
- A Sherbrooke, Que., man accused of child abuse has been arraigned on additional charges following his and his wife's July 21 arrest.
- Osheaga hopes better sound quality will cut noise pollution audio
- Organizers with Osheaga have taken some last-minute measures to control the sound emanating from the music festival taking place this weekend on l'île Notre-Dame.