Set Tadoussac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 3:46 PM
ENE 26 km/h
Snow or freezing rain
Rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Becoming cloudy this morning then snow mixed with ice pellets changing to freezing rain this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High zero.
Rain or periods of drizzle ending overnight then cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 2 in the afternoon.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New André Boisclair will earn double his predecessor at COMEX
- André Boisclair will be earning about double that of his predecessor in his new post overseeing parts of the James Bay agreement as the president of COMEX.
- Cash-strapped Snow Village closes its doors, for now
- Montreal’s Snow Village can’t afford to open its doors this year, and organizers are asking the government to step in and help out.
- STM to close Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in 2014
- The Société de Transport de Montréal says it will close the Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in the spring and fall of 2014 for repairs to the concrete on the roof of the tunnel between Montreal and Longueuil.
- Phyllis Lambert steps down as chair of Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Respected Montreal architect Phyllis Lambert is stepping down from her position as chairwoman of the Canadian Centre for Architecture, an organization she founded almost 35 years ago.
- CBC charity drive live from the Montreal Fine Arts museum
- CBC personalities, and some other famous faces, will be on site at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for a special day of live broadcasts to support our 2013 Christmas Sing-In Charity Drive recipient, Project PAL.