Set Tadoussac as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
E 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Roma rights group NEKI wants Air Transat to reimburse rejected passengers
- A Roma rights group in Hungary is demanding several airlines, including Air Transat, pay back nearly 50 passengers it says were prevented from boarding flights to Canada — either because they are ethnic Roma or appeared to be Roma.
- New Montreal Vital Signs report: News is good and bad
- The 2015 Vital Signs report for Montreal is a mixed bag of good and bad news as the city's demographics and economy changes over the years.
- St. Lawrence raw sewage dump: Montreal mayor gives Environment Canada 3 days to meet
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre blasted the federal Environment Ministry and gave Environment Canada officials three days to meet in Montreal in order to discuss the city’s plan to dump eight billion litres of wastewater into the St. Lawrence River.
- New L'Isle-Verte tragedy prompts Quebec to change certification standards for seniors' homes
- The Quebec government has eased the standards for senior residences to allow some of them to retain their certification.
- Lise Thibault, Quebec's former lieutenant-governor, released on bail
- Former Quebec lieutenant-governor Lise Thibault will be allowed to appeal her 18-month jail sentence and has been released on $5,000 bail.