Set Tadoussac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
S 7 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High plus 5. UV index 6 or high.
Rain showers changing to flurries and ending near midnight then clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New With sun shining, floodwaters begin to recede west of Montreal
- The floodwaters that forced hundreds from their homes in southwestern Quebec have begun to recede. Heavy rain earlier this week caused the Ottawa River to overflow, leading to forced evacuations in Rigaud, Que.
- New Montrealers put electric cars to the test
- Montrealers are flocking to Branchez-Vous, an annual event which gives drivers the chance to take electric vehicles out for a spin. Quebec boasts nearly half the country's electric car sales.
- Why a Montreal dad is talking to his sons about relationship violence audio
- Montreal Daybreak listener David Hemens talked to Shari Okeke about how he raises the issue of relationship violence with his teenage sons.
- Recap Canadiens' season ends with 3rd-straight loss to Rangers video
- Mats Zuccarello scored two goals in an 11:05 span in the second period to lead the New York Rangers to a 3-1 win over the Montreal Canadiens in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference quarter-finals Saturday.
- Long lines in Montreal as French expats head to the polls
- The pivotal, and unpredictable, presidential election in France is drawing thousands of eligible voters to polling stations in Quebec.