Set Tadoussac as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 24, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
SE 13 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue May 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 23.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Stable owner takes calèche battle to court as ban goes into effect
- Luc Desparois, the owner of Lucky Luc, says he plans to file an injunction against the City of Montreal to overturn a one-year moratorium on horse-drawn calèches. A protest is also planned at City Hall.
- New Body of Montrealer Katherine Anne Peacock found
- Police say her body was found May 9. They don't believe there are any criminal elements to her death.
- Stéfanie Trudeau, known as 'Officer 728,' to be sentenced today
- Former Montreal police officer Stéfanie Trudeau was found guilty of assault in February. She will be sentenced today.
- 1 injured in spectacular rollover crash in Anjou
- Police say the incident started with a dispute between two groups of people a few blocks away.
- Quebec terraces will be smoke-free starting this week
- The government is tightening its smoking laws and it’s not just terraces slated to become smoke-free. The new measures take aim at second-hand smoke, especially in the presence of young people.