Set Tadoussac as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
S 16 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lambert-Closse out-of-district pupils told school is too full
- Parents of more than a dozen children expecting to attend Lambert-Closse school in Mile-End yesterday arrived on the first day only to find out that their kids were being bumped due to overcrowding.
- Off the Wall: 3 picks at NDG Arts Week
- NDG Arts Week continues through the weekend with film, an art walk, music and an intercultural festival. It's all family friendly.
- 'Demi' Canadian bill becoming local currency in Quebec's Gaspé region
- Need change for a $20 bill? Residents in Quebec’s Gaspé region are simply cutting bills in half to create two $10 bills, in an attempt to encourage residents to shop locally.
- Andréanne Fournier missing from Boucherville
- Police are asking for help finding a 15-year-old girl who was last seen leaving her South Shore home on Wednesday.
- Philippe Pichet: 5 things to know about Montreal's new police chief
- Philippe Pichet is set to be sworn in today as Montreal's new top cop. Here are five things to know about Pichet and the challenges he's expected to face in the post.