Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Low 14.
Periods of rain. High 19.
Periods of rain. Low 14.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Langley RCMP crash: Alberta family camper van hit
- An RCMP cruiser involved in a police chase collided with a family's Alberta-registered camper van in Langley, B.C., on Tuesday, sending five people to hospital.
- Analysis TransLink's SkyTrain communication breakdown
- In the world of crisis communications, worst-case scenarios are exactly the situations for which corporations should be prepared.
- Prince George mayor makes royal birthday proclamation for B.C. city
- The city of Prince George will celebrate its royal connection annually, after the mayor proclaimed July 22 — the birthday of the young Windsor — "Prince George of Cambridge Day".
- Nick Phongsavath's death at Pemberton Music Festival not foul play
- Police have ruled that the death of a Regina man at the Pemberton Music Festival last Friday was not as a result of foul play.
- SkyTrain shutdown blamed on human error by TransLink
- TransLink is blaming Monday's shutdown of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain system on an electrician who accidentally tripped a critical breaker while working on an electrical panel.