Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 12:00 PM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunny. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High minus 6.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated CBC Food Bank Day donations top $200K
- The CBC's 27th annual Food Bank Day is in full swing at stations in Vancouver and across the province, raising more than $212,000 by noon on Friday.
- Toll Vancouver bridges to save BC Ferries routes: mayor
- The mayor of Masset on Haida Gwaii thinks Vancouver should start paying to help his community in the wake of dramatic BC Ferries cuts.
- Extreme weather forces school cancellations, more shelters video
- The cold, wintery weather was having a widespread impact across B.C.’s South Coast on Friday.
- One man dead after car found in ditch in Delta
- A driver was found dead in his car on a rural road in Delta, B.C., this morning, after police responded to reports of a vehicle in a ditch.
- Grocer fights B.C. pharmacists' ban on loyalty programs
- Two of the province's largest grocery store chains are fighting the B.C. College of Pharmacists over a ban on incentive programs.