Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 14, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 14, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Sep 14, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 8.
Sunny. High 31. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers' strike: Talks underway under a media blackout
- Chief negotiators for both sides in the B.C. teachers' dispute are hunkered down at a Richmond hotel for talks this weekend as another week without school looms on the horizon for half a million British Columbia school children.
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: Tensions flare at Vancouver rally video
- A brief melee broke out at a pro-teachers rally at the Vancouver Art Gallery Sunday when a group of Richmond parents crashed the event chanting anti-union slogans.
- In Depth Poor kids hit hard by school strike audio
- School provides a network of social services to the province's most vulnerable youth, and advocates worry those families are being hit hardest by the school strike.
- Terry Fox: thousands across B.C. run in his honour
- Hundreds of people gathered in Terry Fox’s hometown of Port Coquitlam, B.C., Sunday to take part in the 34th annual run and raise money for cancer in Fox's honour.
- Terry Fox's cancer now highly curable researcher says
- At the time Terry Fox was treated for the bone cancer that claimed his life in 1981, few patients survived that kind of malignancy. But advances in treatment over the last few decades have dramatically altered that grim prognosis.