Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- 2 men shot in downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour
- Police closed a stretch of West Cordova in downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood where two men were shot Monday night.
- Vancouver port strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.
- No forced vaccinations in B.C. measles outbreak, says Lake
- B.C.'s health minister says the government won't be forcing people to get a measles vaccination despite an outbreak in the Fraser Valley.
- Vancouver condo owners upset neighbourhood is going to the dogs video audio
- There's a dog fight going on between neighbours in a Vancouver neighbourhood, but it's a scenario that could be repeated throughout Metro Vancouver.
- $5K Golden Ears toll bill blocks woman's insurance renewal video
- White Rock's Melanie McIntosh is one of nearly 14,000 people who owe $25 or more in unpaid tolls, and who are facing insurance renewal rejections from ICBC.