Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 7:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
ESE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 7:03 PM PDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 7:03 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 31. Humidex 35. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 13.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New More groups choose to sit out Vancouver's pride parade
- Queer groups are joining Vancouver's Black Lives Matter movement in not marching in Vancouver's pride parade, instead organizing their own alternate march.
- Photos Granville Island tries to put a brake on bike theft
- Granville Island — a top tourist destination in Vancouver — has also become a hot spot for bike theft. But a new initiative is trying to put a stop to that.
- Adam Ellenstein aims to set world record for swimming down Okanagan Lake
- An endurance athlete is attempting to set a Guinness world record for fastest swim along the length of Okanagan Lake from Vernon to Penticton, B.C.
- 82-year-old Sechelt woman living in car
- An 82-year-old Sechelt woman who has been living in her car for six months says all she wants is a clean, safe and affordable place to live.
- We get them all, say Vancouver police about distracted Pokemon Go drivers
- Nothing cute about the latest phenomenon distracting drivers on the road.