Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 8:00 PM PST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:17 PM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:17 PM PST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Homicide team investigates shots fired at police in Mission, B.C.
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is looking into an incident in which shots were fired at Mission RCMP Thursday night putting at least one bullet hole into a police cruiser.
- Vancouver Seawall closed between English Bay and Lumberman's Arch video
- A section of the Seawall in Stanley Park has been closed due to high waves.
- New Botulism fears prompt 'Finest at Sea' seafood recall
- Vancouver Coastal Health is warning customers of Finest at Sea Ocean Products not to consumer four varieties of Bruno's Best ready-to-eat seafood products.
- Living off grid: new book shares Canadian stories of life off the power grid audio
- A new book and documentary, Life Off Grid, documents the unusual, challenging and rewarding experiences of Canadians who live off the power grid.
- Revelstoke's Bighorn ski chalet named best in the world audio
- The World Ski Awards winner has 16 spacious rooms, a private movie theatre, a private chef and a private helipad - and it will cost you $65,000 to stay there.