Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 30. Humidex 33. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- The Tragically Hip fans in Vancouver revel in Gord Downie magic
- Love for Canadian rock band and their ailing front man, Gord Downie, 'palpable,' in first of two Rogers Arena shows
- Photos Fireworks spectators leave mess in English Bay
- Sunday morning's first beach-goers to English Bay probably noticed nothing except clean, groomed sand, but hours before, city crews had to toil to pick up after those fireworks spectators who didn't heed the call to take their trash away.
- Owner found safe after capsized boat found, says RCMP
- Police say that the operator of a boat that was found capsized Saturday has been located and is safe.
- FOUND: 12-year-old Hailey Grace Elizabeth McClelland from White Rock
- Officers say Hailey Grace Elizabeth McClelland has been found and is safe.
- Vancouver city councillor eyes ban on texting while in walking in crosswalks, roadways audio
- As the city of Toronto moves towards putting a ban on using a cellphone while walking in crosswalks and on roadways, Vancouver city councillor Geoff Meggs says he would like to see a similar ban here.