Port Alberni, BC
Set Port Alberni as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Clearing this morning. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 10.
Clearing in the morning. High 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Dr. Brian Day elected head of Doctors of B.C.
- B.C. doctors have elected one of the country's strongest advocates for private health-care options to lead their professional organization.
- 7 ways False Creek Flats could change Vancouver
- The City of Vancouver is launching a planning process that will dramatically change the 450 acre industrial site.
- Sushi prices under pressure from California drought, international demand
- Vancouverites who are in the habit of picking up a cheap Californian roll or packet of sushi and nigiri for lunch may have to start digging a little deeper next time they head to the cashier.
- Prince George could be getting Punjabi street signs
- Officials at both of the city's Sikh temples want bilingual signs on streets in their neighbourhoods, and city council supports the idea.
- Cache Creek evacuation order remains in place after flood video
- Cache Creek Mayor John Ranta says he wants to see a report from geotechnical engineers before lifting the evacuation order on nearly two dozen homes.