Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 9:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 10:00 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 then light near midnight. Low 8.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- WestJet flight diverted to Calgary over bomb threat
- A WestJet flight from Vancouver to Toronto was diverted to Calgary Wednesday night after a bomb threat, the fourth such incident targeting the airline in the past five days.
- Kegan Rothman, 9, catches a monster Great White Sturgeon on the Fraser River
- A New Jersey boy has a colossal story to tell his fellow fourth graders when he returns to school this fall after he reeled in a "living dinosaur" from the Fraser River on Monday.
- Updated 4 Cannabis Day protesters arrested after youth were sold drugs
- Four people were arrested after a man was caught allegedly selling drugs to young people during an annual Cannabis Day protest at the Vancouver Art Gallery on Wednesday.
- West Vancouver Fire Department bans barbecues in parks
- The fire rating in West Vancouver has been moved to extreme, prompting the city to ban all barbecues in Parks.
- Venus and Jupiter planetary conjunction gives skywatchers a Canada Day treat audio
- Skywatchers will get a special treat as two of the brightest planets visible from Earth — Venus and Jupiter — appear huddled together in a planetary conjunction on July 1.