Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 6:00 AM PST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Rashida Samji, 'magic lady', seeks stay of Ponzi scheme fraud charges
- A former Vancouver notary accused of running a $110-million Ponzi scheme claims criminal charges against her would amount to double jeopardy because she has already been disciplined by B.C.'s securities regulator.
- Cecilia Walters retires after 33 years with CBC Vancouver
- Award-winning journalist says goodbye after more than four decades in the industry
- Turkey releases recording of agitated warnings to Russian plane before shooting it down video
- Turkey has released audio recordings of what it says are the Turkish military's repeated warnings to the pilot of the Russian plane before it was shot down at the border with Syria — audio that grows increasingly more agitated.
- Prince George defers decision to hire more police officers
- City council in Prince George, B.C., has deferred a decision about hiring extra police officers, despite claims from the department that they're overworked.
- Shipbuilding strategy needs work to get ballooning costs under control, ministers told
- The government's massive $39-billion national shipbuilding procurement strategy is in need of repair, with costs for some projects soaring by as much as 181 per cent and others on the cusp of being cancelled, according to briefing materials prepared for some Liberal ministers.