Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 12:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight then snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 9.
Snow changing to wet snow in the afternoon and ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 2.
|Snow||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Anglican priest, Gordon William Dominey, charged with historical Edmonton sexual assaults
- Edmonton police have charged an Anglican priest, who was working in B.C., with sexual assault that allegedly occurred in an Edmonton youth incarceration facility during the 1980s.
- BCIT journalism students suspended from campus magazine
- Two journalism students at the B.C. Institute of Technology say they did the right thing in sharing an email from their student association about an alleged voyeur incident on campus, even if it led to them being suspended.
- Recap Flames warm up offence to down Canucks
- Jonas Hiller made 34 saves as the Calgary Flames downed the Vancouver Canucks 4-1 on Saturday. Michael Frolik, Mikael Backlund and Sam Bennett each had a goal and an assist, while Sean Monahan also scored for Calgary (23-25-3), which rebounded from a 2-1 home loss to Columbus a night earlier.
- Pemberton RCMP looking for truck that hit pedestrian, then drove off with them
- Pemberton RCMP say they are looking for a white, late model Chevrolet truck that allegedly hit a pedestrian on Highway 99 and then drove off with the victim.
- Detective who investigated Pickton farm returns after 14 years
- "Standing here now, I don't feel that much. It's like a lot of historical landmarks now: it's a place where you know terrible things happened, but a lot has changed."