Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 6:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
E 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 9.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Go Public McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery' video
- Foreign workers recruited from Belize are accusing McDonald’s Canada of treating them like ‘slaves,' by effectively forcing them to share an expensive apartment – then deducting almost half their take-home pay as rent.
- New Trout Lake off-leash plans anger dog owners
- East Vancouver dog owners say they're devastated by a proposal to drastically reduce the size of the off-leash area at Trout Lake.
- New Make your own organic pest control for the garden audio
- Horticulturalist Estelle Bogoch demonstrates how to make some deadly concoctions at home that will help keep your plants bug-free.
- New How far are you willing to travel for a beer? audio
- Is it a bike tour? A drive to Portland? Would you get on a plane and head to Belgium? We'll take a closer look at craft beer travel.
- Manjit Panghali's daughter awarded more than $600K in damages
- A BC Supreme Court judge has awarded more than $600,000 to the daughter of murdered Surrey teacher Manjit Panghali.