Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- LIVE BLOG B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Heavy rain has begun to hit southern B.C., while dangerous hail and thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.
- Jay DeMerit to retire from Whitecaps Thursday: report
- The MLS Vancouver Whitecaps’ only captain in franchise history is retiring. Jay DeMerit will announce his retirement on Thursday at a press conference in Vancouver, a team source confirmed to CBC News.
- New Mealtime negotiations a disservice to kids, parents
- Negotiations around the dinner table are common as parents struggle with picky eaters. Katja Rowell, who helps parents with feeding issues, offers some tips to bring peace to family meals.
- Andrew Leduc's family upset no charges laid in fatal hit and run
- The family of a Langley man killed nearly a year ago in a hit-and-run accident is frustrated and angry with the justice system after being told by Surrey RCMP that no charges will be laid in the case.
- Hasibullah Yusufzai, of Burnaby, B.C., faces terror-related charge video
- A British Columbia man has been charged under a new anti-terrorism law for allegedly leaving the country to join Islamist fighters in Syria.