Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 AM PST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 8:25 PM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 8:25 PM PST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 7.
Flurries ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 6.
|Flurries||Snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Brice Royer's offer of unconditional love sparks chain of kindness video
- When Brice Royer's doctor told him kindness is the best medicine, he took the advice to heart.
- Niloo Poulad makes emotional plea for help solving father's cold case
- "Finding the murderer who did this crime will not bring back our father, but it will bring closure to this nightmare that haunts us every minute of every day."
- Analysis Internet bill too high? Why Canadian politeness may be costing you
- Many Canadians are loathe to haggle to get a better deal, and that could be costing them hundreds of dollars a year.
- Recap Ducks, Gibson overwhelm Canucks video
- John Gibson made 25 saves for his third career shutout to lead the Anaheim Ducks to a 4-0 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Monday night.
- Police parking crackdown at Vancouver elementary school upsets parents
- Parents say now there is nowhere to park when they pick up and deliver their young children from kindergarten-to-Grade 3-elementary school Lord Roberts Annex in Vancouver's West End.