Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 3:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 5.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 5.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Fire at Port Metro Vancouver
- Firefighters say there is a three-alarm fire at a multiple containers at Port Metro Vancouver.
- New Migratory birds dumped in garbage bags in ditch in Delta, B.C.
- The B.C. Conservation Service and Tsawwassen First Nation are investigating after five bags of migratory bird parts were found dumped in a ditch in garbage bags.
- Pat Quinn, hockey legend, gets Vancouver street named after him
- Vancouver will rename a street outside Rogers Arena after hockey legend Pat Quinn, the former Canuck player, coach, general manager and president, who died in November.
- Leanne John, schoolgirl missing at Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, found safe
- A 14-year-old girl who went missing while in a remote part of Vancouver Island's west coast has been found safe.
- Photos Vancouver Aquarium dissects 'Sea Monsters' in new display
- Dissected sea creatures including sharks, squid and eels go on display at the Vancouver Aquarium, preserved using the same technique from the human Body Worlds show.