Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 1:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Clear. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Gang life in B.C.: 6 'myths' revealed in new police videos
- Police in B.C. are telling the stories of young people killed by gang involvement to dispel common myths about money, drugs and power.
- Craigslist rental scams twice detected by couple seeking tenancy
- A North Vancouver couple say they were almost scammed twice while apartment hunting on Craigslist.
- Kevin Spooner, jr. hockey team owner, ordered to stop intimidating rival owners
- A B.C. provincial court judge has ordered Campbell River Storm owner Kevin Spooner to keep the peace and stay away from the owners of another hockey team.
- New Marshawn Lynch sends Seattle Seahawks fans Skittles crazy ahead of Super Bowl
- As Marshawn Lynch prepares for the Super Bowl this Sunday, the CBC's Jeremy Allingham looks at the Seattle Seahawk's love for 'tasting the rainbow.'
- Toby Jackson won't be fined for feeding Kamloops crows audio
- Toby Jackson said the City of Kamloops has agreed to drop $300 in fines for "creating a nuisance" by feeding the crows.