Burns Lake, BC
Set Burns Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 6:00 PM PST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 29.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
Cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Metro Vancouver snow causing closures and traffic incidents
- The second snowstorm of the week in Metro Vancouver took longer than expected to hit on Friday, but is now starting to impact services in the region.
- New Richmond residents rally against racist flyers
- About 60 people braved Friday's wintery weather for a noon hour rally to speak out against racist flyers that were recently distributed to homes in Richmond, B.C.
- B.C. kids who fought cancer treated to a night where they can just 'be normal'
- For at least one teen who survived leukemia as a child, it's a chance to hang out with others who "get it" and be a normal kid.
- Bhangra in the snow: Fort St. John students dance in the elements
- A group of students at Northern Lights College in Fort St. John have showcased their Bhangra dance moves in a new video posted online.
- Brace yourselves: more snow is on the way
- "Mixed bag" of weather expected over next couple of days, as higher elevations will continue to see snow while low-lying areas will see some rain.