Puntzi Mountain, BC
Set Puntzi Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SW 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
17° | 1°
63° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. tour bus crashes on Coquihalla Highway, 43 injured, 5 critically video
- Forty-three people have been injured, several critically, in a tour bus crash on the Coquihalla Highway, 30 kilometres south of Merritt, B.C.
- Surrey girl, 9, lured from home and sexually assaulted
- Police are hunting for a man suspected of sexually assaulting a nine-year-old girl after luring her from her home in Surrey, B.C.
- Opinion Disturbing trend in debate on inquiry into missing, murdered aboriginal women
- Is a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women the best way forward? Chelsea Vowel says the current public debate on the issue as a choice between "an inquiry, or ... addressing the (known) root causes of the problem" is highly problematic.
- B.C. teachers' strike: mediator Vince Ready stays involved
- Veteran mediator Vince Ready says the two sides are still very far apart in the B.C. teachers' dispute, but he has agreed to another day of meetings Friday.
- Ira Matthew Winrob charged in Vancouver home invasion that led to 7th floor balcony jump
- Charges have been laid in a bizarre home invasion in downtown Vancouver that led one resident to leap from a seventh floor balcony to escape.