Puntzi Mountain, BC
Set Puntzi Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 02, 16 at 3:00 PM PST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers over western sections. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- CBC Food Bank donations at $379,107 so far
- CBC Vancouver is hosting our 30th annual open house and Food Bank Day today. Come visit our station on 700 Hamilton and help those in need. To donate, call 604-662-6470 or 1-866-226-4642.
- Kevin Addison sentenced to life without parole for 25 years for Nanaimo B.C. mill shootings
- Kevin Addison was sentenced Friday in a Nanaimo, B.C., courtroom to life in prison with no chance of parole for 25 years, following convictions of first-degree murder and attempted murder, after the laid-off forest mill worker went on a shooting rampage in April of 2014.
- 19-year-old found dead in Surrey B.C. tent 'popped up' in Alex Gervais investigation
- The name of the 19-year-old found dead in a tent in Surrey B.C. 'popped up' during an intensive investigation into Alex Gervais's tragic death.
- Works by late Whistler, B.C., artist to be showcased at Audain Art Museum
- Local Whistler artist Chili Thom has died at age 40 after losing his battle with cancer, Arts Whistler announced on Wednesday. But his art will live on at Whistler's Audain Art Museum, where Thom's work will be showcased in June 2017.
- New book profiles B.C. wilderness region dubbed 'Chilcotin Ark'
- The Great Bear Rainforest is well known for being one of the most spectacular places in B.C., but near that region is an area that some people consider to be even more special — the 'Chilcotin Ark'.