Puntzi Mountain, BC
Set Puntzi Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
ESE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Vancouver Sun Run: thousands of runners to zip through downtown Vancouver
- Up to 50,000 runners will pound the pavement through downtown Vancouver today in the 31st annual Vancouver Sun Run.
- Walter Ramsey charged with 1st degree murder in alleged arson death of Mission woman
- Walter Ramsey, 42, has been charged with first-degree murder after 33-year-old Eleanor Anthonysz died in a suspicious fire in her mobile home in Mission, B.C. on Friday.
- Major Vancouver beaches reopen following oil spill
- Vancouver Coastal Health and the City of Vancouver have lifted health advisories in effect since the oil spill for most Vancouver beaches including English Bay, Sunset Beach, Second Beach and Third Beach.
- Elmer Libertino homicide: police appeal to geotaggers for clues
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team hopes a group of people playing a geotagging game in Burnaby will provide the clues needed to solve the homicide of 33-year-old Elmer Libertino.
- Vancouver oil spill: Squamish Nation demands 'priority' role in future response
- The Squamish Nation says it should have be notified much earlier after the bunker fuel spill in English Bay April 8 and is now demanding that the nation play a "priority-one role" in any oil spill response regime.