Puntzi Mountain, BC
Set Puntzi Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
ENE 20 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High zero.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Wristbands supporting Const. Jordan MacWilliams raise controversy
- A lawyer for the Pivot Legal Society says while the police association has the right to support one of their officers, the official police department website should not be used to support an officer charged with murder.
- Pacific storm expected in B.C. this weekend could impact holiday travel
- A Pacific storm expected to sweep through B.C. this weekend could have an impact on travellers during the busy holiday season.
- Travis Vader arrested as murder charges reactivated in McCann case
- Travis Vader has been arrested after the Crown decided to recommence murder charges in the deaths of Alberta seniors Lyle and Marie McCann.
- 5 weekend events in the Lower Mainland, December 19-21
- Christmas is almost here and the winter solstice is upon us, so start the party early this weekend with everything from bonfires to blues in B.C.'s Lower Mainland.
- Shaw rate hikes provoke online backlash
- Shaw customers who did not read the small print on their December bill may be surprised to find a 10 per cent hike on their Internet service from Jan. 1.