Puntzi Mountain, BC
Set Puntzi Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Brody Paterson charged with 1st degree murder of Craig Widdifield
- The Integrated Homicide Team has laid a charge of first degree murder in the brazen targeted shooting of Craig Widdifield in the parking lot of a public shopping mall last year.
- Fatal bus stabbing suspect to be arrested soon, say Kelowna RCMP
- Police in Kelowna, B.C., say they expect to arrest a suspect shortly after a man was fatally stabbed in the neck in an apparent random attack on a busy bus Thursday.
- Alex Burrows suspended 3 games by NHL for Alexei Emelin hit
- The NHL's department of player safety on Friday suspended Vancouver Canucks forward Alex Burrows three games for an illegal hit on Montreal Canadiens defenceman Alexei Emelin
- Daylight saving time 2014 ends this weekend
- Most Canadians will get a longer snooze when the vast majority of the country reverts to standard time this weekend, as clocks move back an hour on Sunday morning.
- Trinity Western law school future in doubt after B.C. Law Society rejection audio
- The president of Trinity Western University says he is uncertain if the new law school will open as scheduled in 2016 following a vote by the B.C. Law Society to reject the faith-based institution.