Puntzi Mountain, BC
Set Puntzi Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Dr. Brian Day elected head of Doctors of B.C.
- B.C. doctors have elected one of the country's strongest advocates for private health-care options to lead their professional organization.
- 7 ways False Creek Flats could change Vancouver
- The City of Vancouver is launching a planning process that will dramatically change the 450 acre industrial site.
- Sushi prices under pressure from California drought, international demand
- Vancouverites who are in the habit of picking up a cheap Californian roll or packet of sushi and nigiri for lunch may have to start digging a little deeper next time they head to the cashier.
- Prince George could be getting Punjabi street signs
- Officials at both of the city's Sikh temples want bilingual signs on streets in their neighbourhoods, and city council supports the idea.
- Cache Creek evacuation order remains in place after flood video
- Cache Creek Mayor John Ranta says he wants to see a report from geotechnical engineers before lifting the evacuation order on nearly two dozen homes.