Set Princeton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Forensic isotope analysis points cold case investigation north to Canada
- There is an old saying that you are what you eat, and it turns out it might hold the clue to unraveling the mysterious identity of a woman found dead nearly two decades ago in Wisconsin, who may have been raised in Canada.
- 'Like house arrest on a ship': legal limbo strands Korean crew in Canadian waters
- The crew of the Hanjin Scarlett shipping container is headed for Vancouver after spending weeks stranded off the coast of Prince Rupert. The Korean and Filipino crew hasn't had fresh food or touched land in weeks, and their future is still unclear.
- New 3 arrested in violent Vancouver pot shop robbery
- Three men have been arrested in connection with a violent marijuana store robbery in Vancouver 10 days ago, while a fourth female suspect remains at large.
- Tofino remembers whale-watching tragedy one year later
- A bronze plaque has been installed at Tofino's main dock in memory of the six lives that were lost in the deadly whale-watching accident a year ago.
- Criminal charges not recommended in party bus death of Langley woman
- Vancouver police are not recommending criminal charges in connection with a party bus accident earlier this year that left a 23-year-old Langley woman dead.