Set Princeton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Avalanche in B.C.'s Kootenay region kills male snowmobiler
- An avalanche in Gray Creek Pass in B.C.'s Kootenay region killed at least one snowmobiler on Tuesday.
- Woman from Surrey, B.C., fights gendered pricing video
- A woman from Surrey, B.C., is petitioning all levels of government to level the gender playing field when it comes to the pricing of products and services.
- Vancouver Canucks collapse causes fan backlash video
- Season-ticket holders and scalpers say the price of a Vancouver Canucks ticket is not what it used to be, and they are worth even less following the team's stunning collapse on Monday night.
- Video Paralympic snowboarding debut video
- CBC's Chris Brown takes a look at the incredible journeys that brought our Canadian athletes to the Games
- Gay and Grey Lesbian seniors turn to friends for care and support
- An elderly lesbian couple from Vancouver has been turning to a network of friends — mostly younger lesbians — for support as they deal with dementia.