Set Princeton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 AM PST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:04 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 14.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New CBC Food Bank Day kicks off at stations in B.C.
- The CBC's 27th annual Food Bank Day has kicked off once again in Vancouver and at stations across the province, raising $47,000 by 6 a.m. PT
- Nelson Mandela: 'He was the height of morality' video
- In South African Jonathan Snelgar's Gastown bread and coffee shop, Nelson the Seagull, the presence of Nelson Mandela looms large.
- Historic Japantown building to be demolished in Vancouver video
- A historic building in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside looks set to be torn down, despite being one of the last remnants of what was once Japantown.
- Blessings in a Backpack keeps Vancouver kids fed video
- An innovative approach to keeping children fed and alert in the classroom is taking root in B.C., thanks to the efforts of one Vancouver woman.
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon who became the first president of a democratic South Africa, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.