Set Princeton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 7:00 PM PST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight except clear over higher terrain overnight. Low minus 14.
Clearing except sunny over higher terrain in the morning. High minus 6.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight except clear over higher terrain overnight. Low minus 12.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New John Furlong on abuse allegations: 'I forgive all of it'
- Former 2010 Olympics CEO makes his first major speech after abuse allegations case.
- Buy-Low Foods removes all 'red-listed' seafood from shelves
- Buy-Low Foods has become the first major grocer in North America to stop selling "red-listed" seafood, says sustainable seafood program SeaChoice.
- Burnaby 'demo-viction' rezoning projects advance to 2nd hearing
- The city says it needs to increase density to create new housing units
- SkyTrain shutdown in downtown Vancouver caused by fallen rail, says TransLink
- The eight-hour SkyTrain shutdown yesterday was an accident caused by a piece of replacement rail that fell in front of a train, TransLink says.
- B.C. universities need minimum standards when responding to sexual assault, says MLA audio
- David Eby, the NDP MLA for Vancouver-Point Grey, is urging the the provincial government to set a minimum standard for how B.C. universities respond to reports of sexual assaults.