Set Princeton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 2:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy. Fog patches. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Clearing late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. High 7.
Increasing cloudiness. Low plus 1.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Hundreds of Port Metro Vancouver truckers losing jobs to new licensing system
- More than 600 truckers are complaining they're effectively out of a job after Port Metro Vancouver granted access to just 68 companies under a new licensing system finalized Friday.
- GO PUBLIC Homelife Superstars realtor accused of duping homebuyer of $12K
- An Ontario man says he was tricked into signing a representation contract with a Homelife Superstars realtor, leaving him with a lien on his home and $12,280 in debt.
- MLA Jenny Kwan to seek federal NDP nomination in Vancouver East
- Veteran NDP MLA Jenny Kwan announced Sunday she will seek the federal NDP nomination in the Vancouver East riding long held by veteran MP Libby Davies.
- Magnitude 4.3 earthquake strikes near Queen Charlotte Village
- A small earthquake has struck 88 km south of the Village of Queen Charlotte in Haida Gwaii according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.