Set Princeton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this morning. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers' strike: sides are 'long ways apart,' mediator says video
- Mediator Vince Ready met with the teachers' union and the employer into the evening Friday after agreeing to stay involved for a second day of talks.
- B.C. tour bus crash: 'blood everywhere' recalls U.S. family
- When the tour bus carrying Janice Wong's family and dozens of other tourists stopped rolling along a mountain highway in British Columbia, the 19-year-old found herself in a writhing heap of people catapulted from the vehicle.
- Andrew Chang, CBC Vancouver's new host, reveals new TV news format video
- Chang offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse of our new approach for CBC News Vancouver's supperhour TV newscast.
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- As talks continue today to end the B.C. teachers' strike, school district superintendents from across the province are trying to determine when classes could start if a deal is reached.
- Events Labour day long weekend events from CBC Radio One's 'On the Coast'
- It's the last weekend of summer and we've got you covered on how the enjoy it, rain or shine. Here are five things to check out this long weekend from the team at On The Coast.