Set Princeton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 1:13 PM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SW 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 30 km/h this afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Is it time to make life-jacket use mandatory in boats?
- Recreational boaters across Canada will be taking to the water to have some summer fun this long holiday weekend. Chances are a few of those boaters will drown — their life-jackets unworn.
- Impact on RCMP is unclear after entrapment ruling in B.C. terror trial: lawyer
- It's unclear what the impact on law enforcement will be in the wake of a landmark court decision that slammed the RCMP for investigative methods it used during an elaborate undercover operation into two terrorist suspects, a legal expert says.
- Former Blue Bomber Antonio Armstrong shot and killed in Houston
- A former Winnipeg Blue Bomber has been shot to death, allegedly by his own son.
- Analysis Christy Clark's big risk with Foreign Home Buyers tax
- The B.C. Liberals are closely watching what sort of impact the new 15 per cent Foreign Home Buyers tax will have not just on the economy but on voters.
- Vancouver police launch Safe Place program to help LGBTQ victims of hate crimes
- Through the program, businesses, schools and other public places are encouraged to act as safe spaces for victims of anti-LGBTQ crimes and support them in calling for help.