Set Terrebonne as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
NNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Light snow ending early this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 32.
Clear early in the evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 18.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Flu shot this winter only up to 10% effective, Quebec Public Health says
- The flu vaccine that Quebecers received this winter has not been as effective as hoped — attaining a success rate between zero and 10 per cent, according to the Quebec Public Health Agency.
- Pierrefonds development a mistake, says David Suzuki Foundation
- Environmental groups and Montreal’s official opposition are speaking out against a proposed land development in northwestern Pierrefonds.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, former Quebec union boss, appeals 12-month sentence
- The former leader of one of Quebec's main construction unions is appealing his 12-month jail sentence for fraud handed down today.
- Dedicated Quebec City-Windsor track would improve on-time performance, Via Rail CEO says video
- Via Rail is looking at building a dedicated passenger rail network in the Quebec City-Windsor corridor to improve its on-time performance and boost ridership, says the company's CEO.
- Actor Jaa Smith-Johnson honoured at Black Theatre Workshop gala audio
- Montreal actor Jaa Smith-Johnson is still overwhelmed by the recognition he's set to recieve this weekend at the Black Theatre Workshop's 29th annual Vision Celebration Gala.