Set Terrebonne as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 7:16 PM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 7:16 PM EST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening with risk of freezing rain. Fog patches developing overnight. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|Cloudy||Showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Who are the people in your neighbourhood?
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Recap Byron SO goal hands new (old) Habs coach Julien his 1st (73rd) win
- Paul Byron scored in the fifth round of the shootout and Montreal beat the New York Rangers on Tuesday night to give coach Claude Julien his first win in his second stint with the Canadiens.
- Iranian Montrealer facing deportation held at Laval detention centre
- Roghayeh Azizi Mirmahaleh, 60, says she fears imprisonment and even death if Canada forces her to return to Iran.
- Montreal man, 55, charged with 2nd-degree murder in disabled wife's death
- Sources told CBC's French-language service that Michel Cadotte killed his wife to put an end to her suffering, after the family's request for medically assisted suicide was refused.
- Man facing hate-related mischief charge after windows shattered at Montreal mosque
- Gaven Johnson, 26, has been charged with mischief related to religious property after two windows at the Mosquée Tawuba, a mosque in Montreal's Ville-Marie borough, were shattered early Tuesday.