Set Terrebonne as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this morning. Snow mixed with ice pellets this morning. Risk of freezing rain this morning. Local blowing snow late this morning and this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High zero.
|Periods of light snow||Snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal weather: Snow to begin this morning
- Snow, blowing snow, ice pellets, freezing rain - there will be a cocktail of winter weather this morning.
- Pileup shuts Highway 20 eastbound in Saint-Zotique, near Ontario border
- A pileup involving seven transport trailers early this morning has shut Highway 20 eastbound near the Ontario border indefinitely.
- Montreal private school accused of racism after Muslim student arrested, expelled
- A Muslim student and his mother have launched a lawsuit against a Montreal private school after he was arrested and expelled. A school monitor said she heard the student make threats. The student says it was just a joke.
- CBC Montreal Storm Centre
- Everything you need to know about delays as a result of the snow and heavy winds walloping central and eastern Quebec.
- New Canoe believe it? Winter paddling is a growing sport in Quebec
- As the canoe slides into the freezing waters of the St. Lawrence River, the yells echo through the winter air as the hardy team members half-glide, half-scramble across the ice chunks to open water.