Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of drizzle changing to periods of light snow near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening. Fog. Low minus 2.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Fog dissipating in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Overcast. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Low clouds, fog, drizzle… that’s your weather over the next 48 hours or so. There won’t be much change in temperature either. Even the overnight lows will stay within a degree of the freezing mark right through the rest of today and through the weekend.
If you feed on sunny days you’ll be very hungry going into next week. I don’t see even a chance for a sunny day until late next week.
Both Saturday and Sunday give us a few scattered wet flurries or drizzle and, during the overnight and morning periods, fog is a strong possibility.
Next week, we gradually cool toward Thursday and Friday with daytime highs around -5 to -6, still well above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: N @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Environment Canada issues fog advisories for central, southern Manitoba
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for central and southern Manitoba, warning fog will reduce visibility to near zero.
- Winnipeg should adopt Vision Zero to end traffic fatalities, bike advocate says
- Bike Winnipeg executive director Mark Cohoe says the city should look to Sweden's Vision Zero to make the city safer for cyclists, drivers and pedestrians.
- Red River Basin Commission warns Manitoba of spring flooding
- The grounds are saturated, many rivers are full and the Red River Basin Commission is warning that another flood season could be on the way for Manitoba.
- Thousands join Winnipeg Women's March in solidarity with March on Washington video
- Thousands of people have joined a march in Winnipeg in solidarity with the Women's March on Washington.
- Warm weather closes river skating trail, Forks rinks
- The dramatic turn in weather in Winnipeg has closed the city’s popular Red River Mutual Trail.