Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 7:00 AM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 2.
Clear. Low minus 15.
Sunny. High minus 2.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We gradually warm up heading into Grey Cup weekend as you can see on the 7-Day Forecast graphic on this web page. We can expect mainly sunny skies both Saturday and Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -4 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. Winds are fairly light Saturday evening for the parade and not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. I’m not expecting any precipitation at all this weekend. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg's Santa Claus Parade will close much of downtown to traffic Saturday
- The annual Santa Claus Parade takes place in downtown Winnipeg Saturday afternoon. Portage Avenue and nearby streets will begin to close from about 2 p.m. onwards.
- Grey Cup fans get the party started in Winnipeg video
- About 28,000 football fans are in Winnipeg for the 103rd Grey Cup. Many aren't waiting until Sunday start celebrating.
- Winnipeg group helps families replace household items lost in fire video
- A movement to end violence in Winnipeg’s North End shifted its focus Friday, devoting its weekly meeting to help families that lost everything in a fire earlier this week.
- Opinion Canada needs proportionate penalties for immigrants caught working illegally
- In 2012, two foreign students from Nigeria were found to have worked illegally for two weeks at a Regina Walmart. Because of inflexible immigration laws, the only two options the government had was to forgive the violation or kick the two students out of Canada. The government chose to kick them out of Canada.
- Winnipeg police close Waverley Street at Hurst Way after crash
- Winnipeg police closed down lanes at the corner of Waverley Street and Hurst Way Friday night after a serious crash that sent two people to hospital.