Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of light snow
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of light snow. High minus 8.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
On Sunday we are back to a mix of sun and cloud. Both days on the weekend will be a little on the chilly side of the seasonal normal.
The cooler, drier weather in the south sticks around into next week. The next chance for snow would be Wednesday afternoon and then again on Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- 'I am proud to be here': 7 more asylum seekers walk into Manitoba, where it's –20 C
- Seven more asylum seekers risked dangerously cold temperatures as they walked across the Canada-U.S. border into Emerson, Man., early Sunday.
- Art exhibit shows work from seniors in hospital, care home video
- Every week, three young artists go room to room in a Winnipeg hospital, trying to coax seniors into picking up paint brushes — in some cases, for the first time in sixty years.
- Goodale rejects former colleague's claim of long waits by Manitoba asylum seekers video
- A Manitoba MP is urging Ottawa and one of her former cabinet colleagues — Ralph Goodale —to provide more resources to the Manitoba border in light of a recent surge of asylum seekers.
- Firefighter injured responding to Norwood Hotel dryer fire
- A firefighter was taken to hospital after responding to a fire at the Norwood Hotel on Sunday morning.
- 'They hardly talk': Asylum seekers slow to ask questions during ride from border to Winnipeg
- A Winnipeg driver who picks up asylum seekers at the border says the ride back to the city is often quiet.