Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 24, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 24, 15 at 5:00 PM CST Sat Jan 24, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Periods of snow ending overnight then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Clearing in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming northwest 30 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...returns Monday, January 26th
- Writer of Maclean's article meets Winnipeg mayor, North End community video audio
- After an article she wrote for Maclean's, which described Winnipeg as Canada's most racist city, made headlines around the country, Nancy Macdonald returned to Manitoba's capital.
- Stem cell researcher speaks out, defends against "inaccurate media reporting"
- The Winnipeg medical researcher at the centre of controversy involving experimental stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis patients is defending himself and providing what he says is proof of his educational credentials.
- Winnipeg police investigate first homicide of 2015
- 22-year-old man was found in critical condition near Isabel Street and Pacific Avenue late Friday night
- Winnipeg's weather roller coaster on its way up again
- Snow, then a warm few days are on the way for Winnipeg
- Opinion Life in the instant world for those who must wait
- [As someone with cerebral palsy], the word ‘wait’ has major meaning in my life. People out there with no patience, who need everything right now, listen to this: