Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 9:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Hazy. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Skies will be fairly clear Friday night followed by a hot and muggy weekend. Saturday will be breezy with a high right around 29 degrees. Sunday will be windy out of the south with an even warmer high of 31. Expect some showers Sunday night into Monday morning, then clearing Monday afternoon with another warm daytime high at 28 degrees. The transition from August to September will feel more like June to July. We’re back into the really warm weather by Tuesday and don’t really cool down too much until Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- STARS air ambulance responds to 2-vehicle crash in Anola video
- Emergency crews, including a STARS air ambulance, were dispatched to the Highway 12 and Highway 15 intersection near Anola, Man., Friday after reports of a two-vehicle collision.
- Kenora residents stand by NHLer Mike Richards amid drug charge video
- Hockey fans in Mike Richards's hometown of Kenora, Ont., say they're standing behind their hometown NHL hero as he faces a drug-related charge.
- Dancing Gabe, Winnipeg sports superfan, boogies onto book shelves
- Dancing Gabe has been a fixture at pro sports games in Winnipeg for decades, and now an author is setting out to tell his story.
- Annette Trimbee, UWinnipeg president, named to Alberta oil review panel
- Annette Trimbee, the president of the University of Winnipeg, is joining panel that will spend the rest of 2015 reviewing Alberta's oil industry royalty system.
- Truck driver charged in crash that killed 3 Saskatchewan teens
- Police have charged a semi-truck driver from Winnipeg in the highway construction zone crash on May 3 that killed three teenage boys at Spalding, Sask.