Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 12:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
NE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few flurries ending early this evening then cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 6.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Well, we saw it on Saturday and there’s more today. Yes, I’m talking about spring time snow. Again today, the snow is likely to accumulate in grassy areas here in the city with wet or slushy streets.There is a special weather statement in effect for the Winnipeg area. For Winnipeg, totals will be between 5 and 10cm.In the southeast (Whiteshell, Steinbach, Sprague) it’s a snowfall warning talking about 15-20cm of wet snow.Some of that will be ice pellets so the amounts may be a bit lower depending on the verticle temperature set-up as the system passes.The remainder of the week will still be on the chilly side of normal all across the south.We’ll have single digit highs through Friday, then highs of 12 or 13 for the weekend.Wind Forecast for Winnipeg:Monday: NE @ 30/50 in the afternoonTuesday: N @ 30/40 in the morning N @ 30/50 in the afternoonWednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning NE @ 25/30 in the afternoonThursday NE @ 15 in the morning N @ 30/40 in the afternoon
- Changes to Winnipeg hospitals could hurt patient care: doctors organizations video
- A pair of Manitoba doctor organizations have concerns about the future of Winnipeg health care in light of sweeping changes announced earlier this month by the city’s regional health authority and Manitoba Health.
- FEATURE 'Mother Nature's taking charge': The scramble to save Manitoba from the Flood of the Century
- Twenty years ago this month, a hush choked the air in southern Manitoba. The Flood of the Century, the most severe in Manitoba's Red River Valley since 1852, forced out 28,000 and left silence. And lots of water.
- Vic Toews to face Canadian Judicial Council review over conflict-of-interest allegations video
- Manitoba Justice Vic Toews will face an investigation by Canada's judicial watchdog over alleged breaches of conflict-of-interest rules, but the former Conservative cabinet minister — through his lawyer — says he's done nothing wrong.
- Sex selection in Indian community persists despite years spent in Canada, researchers find
- Contrary to what researchers expected, the length of time Indian immigrants have lived in Canada has no effect whatsoever on the practice of sex selection in favour of boys.
- The world watching as Ontario copies Dauphin income experiment, says economist
- An economist who studied Manitoba's experiment with minimum income in the 1970s says social scientists the world over will be interested to see how Ontario's rebirth of the program will play out.