Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 22.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Behind the is next round of shovelling, Friday will be a brighter day with a high of -11. Over the weekend we claw our way back toward -1 on Sunday but it will be cloudy by then with more flurries moving in Sunday night, leading to light snow on Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Recap Kings defeat Jets in Marian Gaborik's debut video
- Mike Richards scored the game winner on a Winnipeg Jets' giveaway to lift the Los Angeles Kings to a 3-1 win Thursday night.
- Winnipeg's frozen pipes problem an 'emergency,' says official video
- The number of Winnipeg properties with no water because of frozen pipes now exceeds 700, in a situation city officials are calling an emergency.
- Manitoba 2014 budget tackles jobs, education and poverty video
- There were few surprises in Manitoba's Thursday release of the provincial budget, with the big winners being students, people looking for work and those living below the poverty line.
- Serious injuries reported in Elie highway crash
- RCMP say serious injuries have been reported in a two-vehicle crash on the Trans-Canada Highway near Elie, Man., on Thursday night.
- Brier: Koe, Stoughton, Morris stay ahead of pack
- Manitoba's Jeff Stoughton and B.C.'s John Morris won their final round-robin games Thursday night to finish the Canadian men's curling championship at 9-2. A final Alberta win Friday would guarantee Kevin Koe a No. 1 finish at 10-1 leaving Manitoba second and B.C. third.