Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 20.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
An upper level ridge moves over the eastern prairies early this week bringing some beautiful fall weather into the region Monday through Thursday. We’ll have lots of sunshine and highs in the low to mid teens.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Southern Manitoba basks in more sun, warmth this week
- Welcome to fall — as in fall back to summer. Another warm week is in store for southern Manitoba with a high of 14 C on Monday, 15 C Tuesday, and 19 C on Wednesday.
- Updated Missing seven-year-old girl, Sarah Abraham, has been found
- A seven-year-old Winnipeg girl, who was missing since Sunday evening, has been found.
- Brandon professor researches what it means to 'be a man' in 2014
- The expressions have been around for decades: 'man up', 'boys will be boys', 'real men don't cry'. What it means to 'be a man' has changed over the years, but pressure to fit the mould hasn't.
- Canadian parents paying less to adopt African American babies
- Right now, the United States of America is exporting more African American babies to Canada, than to any other country. And here in Manitoba, one adoption agency is helping these children find homes here.
- Classes still cancelled Kildonan-East Collegiate students
- Students at Kildonan-East Collegiate are getting another day off school. The school says more time is required for the extensive smoke damage to be cleaned up.