Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
SW 30 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 early this morning. High 13.
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon then northwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the evening. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a few scattered showers through southern Manitoba tonight. It’s a more steady rain in the west. The showers will be on and off through the day Wednesday along with fairly windy conditions and a high of 16 degrees. Thursday starts with calm, sunny conditions but late afternoon marks a significant change in the pattern. Winds will pick up out of the west and we can expect another band of showers that lasts into Friday morning. Friday clears but the winds remain strong through the day with a chilly 8 degrees high temp.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: WSW @ 10 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg school trustee pushes for e-cigarettes ban
- A Winnipeg school trustee is taking aim at e-cigarettes, trying to ban them from all schools in his division.
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support video
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.
- October gusts into Manitoba on wet, warm winds
- A couple of wet, warm, windy days welcome the start of October in Winnipeg.
- Manitoba orders probe into companies hired to watch kids in care
- The Manitoba government has ordered a review of the private companies that oversee kids under the care of child welfare authorities.
- 4 reasons September's weather was a winner in Manitoba
- September signals the start of fall but it felt more like summer for many Manitobans. And there's likely more where that came from, says Dave Phillips, Environment Canada's senior climatologist.