Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 11.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunshine, dry conditions, and light winds! Some people call this a perfect winter day. High pressure is parked right over southern Manitoba today which is why we have the light wind. Expect a seasonal high of -11. By Thursday morning, the high moves to the east so we’ll be in the southeastern circulation around that high pressure. There is a gradual warm up working it’s way in for the weekend along with increasing cloud Thursday late in the day. On Friday, we’ll see some light flurries but nothing worth getting the shovel ready for. Temps on Friday and the weekend will climb into the -6 to -4 range. Our next chance for an accumulating snow is Sunday night and through Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SSE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SSE @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SSE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- RCMP search office of firm behind new Winnipeg police HQ
- RCMP confirm officers are executing a search warrant at the office of a construction company building the controversial Winnipeg police headquarters.
- Experimental Lakes Area gets charitable status from CRA audio
- The group that now runs the Experimental Lakes Area says it’s improved its chances of staying sustainable.
- Royal Proclamation to 'kitchen accord;' Canada's history on display in Winnipeg
- A rare glimpse into Canada's and Manitoba's history is on display at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Blue Bombers fire defensive coordinator Gary Etcheverry
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have fired defensive coordinator Gary Etcheverry.
- Band constable haunted by baby he couldn't save
- A man who rescued a toddler from a burning home on a Manitoba First Nation says he's haunted by the baby he wasn't able to save.