Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 26. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
32° | 12°
90° | 54°
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
30° | 10°
86° | 50°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into this week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Judy Wasylycia-Leis to get firefighters union support
- Winnipeg's firefighters union is announcing its endorsed mayoral candidate and it is expected to be Judy Wasylycia-Leis.
- Fall muscles into Manitoba with the strength of summer
- Expect a mainly sunny week ahead with temperatures between 24 C and 28 Con Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. That's 10-12 degrees above the seasonal normal of 16 C.
- Video First visitors remark on Canadian Museum for Human Rights video
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights opens its doors to the general public on Sept. 27, but last weekend some 9,000 people who managed to get limited tickets received a sneak peek.
- Health system failed man charged with Dauphin hotel arson, friend says
- A man facing arson charges for burning down the Towers Hotel in Dauphin shows the failure of the mental health care system, some say.
- Drew Willy still out with injury, Bombers have backup QB ready
- Although Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy showed up for practice Sunday, he didn’t participate in drills.