Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
SE 19 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this morning. Wind becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 late this evening. Low minus 1.
Snow ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Snow mixed with rain early in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
|Snow mixed with rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll see varying amounts of cloud cover tonight and through Wednesday. We’re warming to about 16 degrees on Wednesday but, by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There will be some rain cutting through the central part of the province Wednesday and some snow in the north. Here in the south… a rather rude awakening follows that breezy, warm Wednesday. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Woman assaulted in downtown Winnipeg, large area closed for investigation video
- Hargrave Street between St. Mary Avenue and Graham Avenue, is closed. That includes sidewalks as well as the entrance to CityPlace parkade.
- Winnipeg woman, 26, shares story of breast cancer diagnosis
- Rebecca Klass was in the shower when she first noticed a lump in her breast last May. At 25, she didn't know a lot about breast cancer but she knew to call her doctor and make an appointment.
- No joke: Winnipeg weather to hit double-digits on April Fool's Day
- It's not an April Fool's day joke: Winnipeggers will see a temperature of 16 C Wednesday — and then –2 C on Thursday.
- Joni Mitchell, legendary Canadian singer and songwriter, hospitalized
- Legendary Canadian singer and songwriter Joni Mitchell is in intensive care and undergoing tests at a Los Angeles hospital, according to a statement posted on her official website.
- Main Street sniffing 'out of control' says Winnipeg worker
- Solvent sniffing near Winnipeg's Main Street downtown is so out of control that a woman working in the vicinity says she observes sniffers deteriorating daily and wonders when they will die.