Pilot Mound, MB
Set Pilot Mound as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
NNE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers. Rain beginning late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 14.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the morning. Wind becoming west 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 17.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba Filipino Street Festival kicks off in Winnipeg
- A celebration for more than 70,000 Filipino-Canadians kicked off Saturday morning in Winnipeg.
- New Stephen Harper's refusal of national inquiry shows Canada's 'shame:' Métis leader
- The death of an aboriginal teenager in Winnipeg this week is once again prompting demands for a national inquiry into missing and murdered women in Canada.
- Wet, windy weekend in store for southern Manitoba
- Manitobans cleaning up from Thursday's downpour can expect up to 75 millimetres more rain this weekend, along with strong winds.
- Winnipeg police investigate man's death in Spence neighbourhood
- Winnipeg police are investigating a homicide involving a man who was found in the city's Spence neighbourhood early this morning.
- Opinion New PTSD diagnosis changes could tax resources, CF member says
- Recent changes in how PTSD is diagnosed, may do more harm than good, Canadian Forces member says.