Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 24, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:08 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 24, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 24, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 5-year-old boy dies after being pulled from water in Saint-Hilarion
- A five-year-old boy has died, three days after he was pulled from the water of a lake in Saint-Hilarion, in Quebec's Charlevoix region.
- Stéfanie Trudeau, known as 'Officer 728,' to be sentenced today
- Former Montreal police officer Stéfanie Trudeau was found guilty of assault in February. She will be sentenced today.
- 1 injured in spectacular rollover crash in Anjou
- Police say the incident started with a dispute between two groups of people a few blocks away.
- Quebec terraces will be smoke-free starting this week
- The government is tightening its smoking laws and it’s not just terraces slated to become smoke-free. The new measures take aim at second-hand smoke, especially in the presence of young people.
- Hearings into Uber legislation begin at National Assembly
- The debate over Uber's future in Quebec is once again set to take centre stage in the province's political arena. Hearings begin today into Bill 100, the province's legislation aimed at cracking down on the ride-hailing service.