Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 11.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 9.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Westmount art gallery theft suspect sought by police
- Montreal police are looking for a man they think may have stolen a $160,000 sculpture from a Westmount art gallery.
- CBC MUSIC The 100 best Canadian bands ever, according to CBC Music
- Check out the full list and tune in to Radio 2 all Canada Day to hear artists and Radio 2 hosts celebrate their favourite bands from the list.
- Montreal cops who beat, ditched drunk man on Île-Ste-Hélène face punishment
- The province's police-ethics board is weighing how long it will suspend Montreal police officers Luc Gauthier and Alain Poirier.
- Hells Angels' Trois-Rivières bunker demolished for unpaid taxes video
- Even the Hells Angels can’t escape the taxman in Quebec.
- Analysis Eugenie Bouchard: Tennis pros weigh in on her struggles
- Once the toast of women's tennis, Eugenie Bouchard's free fall continued with a first-round loss at Wimbledon on Tuesday. So what's wrong with the struggling Canadian? A few former tennis pros weigh share their thoughts.