Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low minus 18.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.
- 5 head-covering controversies in Canada
- A report that a Quebec Court judge refused to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab is the latest instance when head coverings have become the focus of discussion, debate or controversy in Canada.
- New Pointe-Claire criticized for frozen pipes by homeowner
- The owner of a house that straddles the border of Beaconsfield and Pointe-Claire is criticizing the latter’s administration after two incidents involving frozen pipes lead to a painful week for his tenants.
- Côte-des-Neiges pothole spawns hubcap graveyard video
- Huseyin Bakirci was driving along Decelles Avenue in Côte-des-Neiges on Wednesday night when he hit a pothole so huge it broke two of his car's rims and sent two of his hubcaps flying.
- Adil Charkaoui incensed by CEGEPs suspending Arabic school contracts video
- Adil Charkaoui, a Moroccan-born Montrealer who years ago successfully challenged being held on a security certificate, says the suspension of his Arabic school's contracts with two Montreal CEGEPs is prejudiced and ridiculous.