Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 14.
Showers. High 19.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Critics of the light rail project turn up for environmental hearings
- Proponents of the new light rail system say it's good for the environment and will speed up commuting times. But it also has plenty of critics.
- Will the light rail really save time for South Shore commuters?
- The proposed light rail system that may connect the South Shore to downtown Montreal to the airport, is promising to significantly reduce travel time for South Shore residents. But will it for all commuters?
- NEB cancels 2 days of Energy East hearings in Montreal after 'violent disruption' video
- The National Energy Board hearings in Montreal for the proposed Energy East pipeline were cancelled after protesters stormed into the room on Monday, marking a difficult start to a process already subject to intense criticism in Quebec.
- Montreal's Olympic Park will get new, more efficient energy system
- Montreal’s Olympic facilities overseer will inject tens of millions of dollars to make the Olympic Park more energy efficient, Radio-Canada has learned.
- Whale-watching boat collides with whale, 1 injured
- A small boat collided with a whale Monday off the town of Les Bergeronnes, hurling two people into the water.