Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 48.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 46 in the morning and minus 34 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec faces long cold snap all weekend
- In some regions it will feel — and sometimes even dip — below -40 C.
- Balance fight against radicalization with human rights, UN chief says
- United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon wraps up his visit to Canada with a tour of Montreal's anti-radicalization centre.
- Montrealers take on Verdun Polar Bear Plunge challenge for Special Olympics
- On one of the coldest days of winter, some Montrealers decided to go for a swim. More than 200 people took a plunge in freezing water for the annual Polar Bear Plunge in Verdun.
- Valentine's Day lunch helps homeless Montrealers
- The Friendship Party helps build a sense of community for those who are struggling or homeless.
- Montreal Impact acquire midfielder Harry Shipp from Chicago Fire
- American offensive midfielder Harry Shipp was acquired by the Montreal Impact on Saturday in a trade with the Chicago Fire.