Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Syrian refugee crisis: Quebec Immigration Minister Kathleen Weil pledges to do more
- Only eight of 200 state-sponsored Syrian refugees have arrived in Quebec so far in 2015, Quebec's immigration minister acknowledged - pledging to do more.
- Quebec doctors can now prescribe exercise
- Quebecers in need of physical activity could soon be leaving their doctors with a script for exercise rather than for a prescription drug.
- Absolutely Quebec One Weekend
- Director Martha Kehoe turns lens on her own community to tell the story of Tenaga, Quebec
- SNC-Lavalin CEO tells anti-corruption meeting the engineering giant has changed its ways
- SNC-Lavalin head Robert Card told an anti-corruption conference that the Montreal engineering giant has cleaned up its business practises and shouldn't be left out of bidding for federal contracts.
- Homeless Inuit abused by Montreal police, photographer alleges
- Photographer Michael Morris says he saw police in Montreal harass and abuse homeless Inuit while he was visiting the city this summer.