Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 12.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Scotland independence referendum: Polls open, with 97% registered to vote
- Scotland begins voting in a referendum on whether to become an independent state, deciding on the fate of a 307-year-old union with England.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- Sears shares plunge after it borrows $400M from its own CEO
- Sears shares plunged 9.4 per cent Tuesday and another 2.6 per cent Wednesday after it revealed it had borrowed $400 million form a hedge fund owned by CEO Eddie Lampert.
- New POP Montreal: 5 acts you don't want to miss video
- POP Montreal creative director Dan Seligman lays out his picks for the top acts at this year's fest.
- Recap CONCACAF: Impact defeat Red Bulls video
- Marco Di Vaio's first-half strike gave the Montreal Impact a 1-0 victory over the New York Red Bulls in CONCACAF Champions League action at Saputo Stadium on Wednesday night.