Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
A few showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 17.
|A few showers||Sunny||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Saulie Zajdel pleads guilty to corruption charges for real estate deal
- Former Côte-des-Neiges-NDG city councillor Saulie Zajdel will avoid jail time after pleading guilty to charges of breach of trust and corruption in connection with real estate deals.
- Stolen car driver leads Longueuil Police on high-speed chase
- A man in his late 20's is in custody after leading Longueuil police on a high-speed chase going the wrong way down several main highways early Wednesday morning.
- GO PUBLIC Hefty bill for child's air ambulance hits mom 17 years later video
- A mother and daughter say they've been blindsided after a call from a collections agency demanding almost $5,000 for an emergency medical transport in Ontario that happened 17 years ago.
- Montreal weather: Sun changing to thundershowers, high of 28
- Sunny breaks this morning, with showers starting late in the morning and a risk of thunderstorms early this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 28.
- West Island Assistance Fund struggling after string of robberies
- The West Island Assistance Fund is struggling financially after being robbed three times since December.