Gouin (Réservoir), QC
Set Gouin (Réservoir) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 6:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:04 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then periods of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 40 this morning.
Periods of light snow ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Low minus 23.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 21.
|Clearing||Sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-21° | -34°
-6° | -29°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-12° | -23°
10° | -9°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal to get 4 supervised injection sites
- Montreal will soon be home to four supervised injection sites for intravenous drug users, costing an annual $2.7 million.
- Quebec launches investigation into retirement home death video
- Concerns over a long-term care centre on Montreal's South Shore and accusations of workers mistreating an elderly patient there have prompted Quebec Health Minister Réjean Hébert to investigate.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge to remain closed Thursday morning video
- People in Saguenay will have to wait a little longer to find out when the main bridge in the city will re-open, while engineers test the strength of the structure damaged by fire.