Set Parent as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tony Accurso tells corruption inquiry how he built his empire
- Tony Accurso built his vast network of companies in part through his friendships with high-ranking union officials and the backing of the province's largest, union-controlled investment fund, Quebec's corruption commission heard today.
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak was 'predictable,' inquiry finds
- The escape by helicopter of three inmates from a Quebec City detention centre in June was the product of a system-wide lack of preparation that could have been avoided, a government inquiry has found.
- New Transport officials vow to keep drivers better informed of roadwork
- City and provincial transit officials say they will do a better job of working together to coordinate roadwork.
- St-Lambert collision leaves tanker truck in St. Lawrence River video
- The driver of a tanker truck is safe after his vehicle ended up partially submerged in the St. Lawrence River when it swerved to avoid a collision of two vehicles on Highway 132.
- Ebola cases in Quebec would be treated at two Montreal hospitals
- Two Montreal hospitals have been designated as treatment centres for patients infected with the Ebola virus if any should arrive in Quebec.