Set Parent as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this afternoon. High plus 5.
Rain showers or flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Flurries or rain showers||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Advance polls: long waits and a protest clown
- The first day of advance polling in the federal election did not go smoothly for some Montreal voters.
- Montreal Alouettes assailed for 'Cowboys and Indians' costume party
- A Wild West party attended by members of the Montreal Alouettes has drawn criticism from Instagram followers for propagating stereotypes and appropriating First Nations cultures.
- First Nations leaders hold rally in Montreal to get attention of political parties
- About 100 people gathered in downtown Montreal Friday afternoon to call on federal party leaders to address and discuss aboriginal issues during this election campaign.
- New Family, friends, remember former NHL player Todd Ewen
- Todd Ewen was born in Saskatoon but played all of his minor hockey in St. Albert, a city west of Edmonton. A memorial was held there Friday for the former NHL player.
- Video P.K. Subban: Hockey doesn't define me video
- Many Canadians dream of NHL stardom. Montreal Canadiens defenseman P. K. Subban has already got that. And a whopping $10 million donation to the city's Children's Hospital suggests he's looking to build a legacy that extends beyond the ice rink.