Set Parent as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning early this evening. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 15.
A few flurries ending in the morning then clearing. High minus 11.
A few clouds. Low minus 24.
|A few flurries||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Snow||Sunny||Snow|
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-14° | -26°
7° | -15°
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal woman in elderly care centre not bathed in a tub in 9 months
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says some policies in elder care facilities may have to be changed after learning that an 85-year-old woman in Montreal has not been given a bath in nine months, and has only received a sponge bath once a week.
- Montreal firefighters paint trucks black in protest against Bill 3
- Montreal's firefighters upset about Bill 3 — the province's proposed municipal pension reform plan — have painted most of the city's trucks black.
- Limping cat leads SPCA in Montreal to seek cruelty suspect
- The Montreal SPCA wants to find out who is responsible for shooting a cat with a BB gun.
- Luka Magnotta didn't act like a schizophrenic person, psychiatrist says
- The psychiatrist hired by the prosecution to analyze Luka Magnotta’s behaviour told the court Thursday that Magnotta was “ultra-organized” in the hours and days after he killed Jun Lin.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau will run for Parti Québécois leadership video
- Pierre Karl Péladeau, the member of the National Assembly for St-Jérôme, Que., announced this afternoon he will run for the Parti Québécois leadership.