Set Parent as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Rain or freezing rain
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Freezing rain changing to rain this morning. High 8.
Rain changing to flurries this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Low minus 11.
A few flurries ending in the morning then clearing. High minus 6.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Caregiver accused of stealing thousands from seniors in credit card fraud
- Montreal police have arrested a young woman accused of defrauding two elderly women, and are asking other potential victims to come forward.
- Quebec calls inquiry into 'systemic' problems in Montreal police service
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux is launching an inquiry into what he is called 'systemic' problems within the Montreal police service.
- Anglophones frustrated with lack of English on borough websites
- The Quebec Community Groups Network, representing Quebec's English-speaking communities, says it’s time the websites for Montreal's boroughs be translated into English.
- Spike in deaths at Quebec seniors home used as advertising hook
- The largest seniors residence in Trois-Pistoles, Que., took out an unusual advertisement offering bargain rates on vacant rooms, available "following a number of deaths."
- Outdoor skating rinks close for the season on Plateau-Mont-Royal
- With outdoor skating rinks turning into ponds, the Plateau-Mont-Royal has made the "unpleasant" decision to give up on maintaining rinks for the season.