Set Parent as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High plus 1.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High minus 1.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Patrice Vincent funeral: Canadians pay respects at Friday visitation video audio
- Members of the public paid their respects on Friday afternoon to Patrice Vincent, the warrant officer killed in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu by a “radicalized” man.
- New The delicate balancing act of 21st-century couch living audio
- Couch-living probably isn't for everyone, but for a generation of young people used to poor employment prospects and sharing, it's a definite way to get by, and sharpen your social skills.
- New Christmas music in stores: When is it too early?
- Christmas music in stores is something many shoppers expect to hear in the weeks ahead, but some don't want a note of it before Remembrance Day, and they're vocal about it.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Father says Magnotta grew up isolated
- Luka Magnotta’s father, testifying at the first-degree murder trial in Montreal, says his son was not normal when he was young because he was isolated and had no contact with other children his age.
- #BeenRapedNeverReported sheds light on survivor stories audio
- Victims of sexual violence are finding their voice on social media, reporting the abuse they suffered in silence with the hashtag #BeenRapedNeverReported.