Set Parent as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Snow ending near noon then cloudy. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low zero.
Snow changing to rain in the morning. High plus 5.
|Rain or snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Indigenous groups target Montreal stores selling offensive Halloween costumes
- Some young Indigenous people in Montreal will be visiting costume shops Friday asking them to stop selling costumes depicting stereotypical images of First Nations people.
- Quebec government to unveil sexual violence prevention strategy today
- Five Liberal cabinet ministers will be on hand this morning in Montreal to unveil the government's highly anticipated plan to combat sexual violence.
- Clown costumes banned at Shawinigan high school
- L'École secondaire des Chutes in Shawinigan has banned clown costumes and masks entirely, after an incident between two groups of students in the school's parking lot two weeks earlier.
- Carole Thomas to be sentenced today for lying about sexual assault
- A Montreal woman who admitted to lying to police about being sexually assaulted on a bike path is expected to receive her sentence today.
- MUHC to make $28M in cuts to make up for budget deficit
- The McGill University Health Centre needs to make $28 million in cuts over the next two years to make up for a budget shortfall.