Set Parent as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. High 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
12° | -7°
54° | 19°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Pope Francis celebrates Easter with huge crowd
- Celebrating Easter Sunday, Christianity's most joyous day, Pope Francis stood under sunny skies before a flock so numerous they overflowed the flower-bedecked St. Peter's Square.
- Preview Impact visits Sporting KC as pressure to win mounts
- The winless Montreal Impact pay a visit to Sporting KC, a well-rested club looking to extend its unbeaten run to five matches on Saturday night.
- Video Montreal does Record Store Day video
- Shawn Ellingham opened his Plateau-Mont-Royal record store, Soundcentral, more than 30 minutes early today because the lineup outside his shop was getting "pretentiously" long.
- Electric cars get a boost in Quebec video audio
- Montreal’s Gilles Villeneuve Racetrack was the site of a Guinness World Record-breaking event on Friday: 431 electric cars in one place, at one time.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- The Montreal Canadiens are coming home after cinching a 2-0 series lead with an exhilarating Friday night match.