Set Esquimalt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jul 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening and after midnight. Low 13.
Clearing in the morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait in the evening and after midnight. Low 11.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- SkyTrain reopens after power outage video
- Metro Vancouver's TransLink shut down the SkyTrain Expo and Millennium lines on Monday owing to a power outage linked to an electrical panel problem, forcing thousands of passengers off trains and out of stations.
- Nick Phongsavath's death at Pemberton Music Festival shocks Regina friends
- The death of Nick Phongsavath at the Pemberton Music Festival in B.C. has shocked his Regina friends.
- B.C. university salary caps exceeded by millions, says NDP video
- Salary caps at B.C. post-secondary institutions are being exceeded by millions of dollars per year, according to figures released by David Eby, the B.C. NDP's advanced education critic.
- Baldev Singh Kalsi charged with murder in death of wife Narinder
- The attempted murder charge against Baldev Singh Kalsi, the former leader of a Sikh temple in Surrey, B.C., was upgraded today to second-degree murder after his wife, Narinder Kaur Kalsi, was taken off life support, police said.
- Global heat record broken for June, following record May
- The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.