Set Esquimalt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 8:15 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Rain. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 30 to 50 this evening except 70 near Haro Strait late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming south 20 before morning. Low 11.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Windy near the water in the afternoon. High 14.
Showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Windy near the water in the evening. Low 9.
|Showers||Showers||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Selina Hanuse's death recalled as ICBC launches fall safety campaign
- On the same day ICBC launched its fall safety campaign Tuesday, an 18-year-old man was struck and injured seriously enough to be airlifted to hospital while crossing the street in Abbotsford.
- Treetop Lane Whistler ski chalet Canada's most expensive
- Canada's most expensive ski chalet is currently listed in Whistler, B.C.
- B.C. LNG tax rates lower than first promised
- The tax framework for B.C. LNG will begin with rates lower than those tabled in February's budget, resulting in a big drop in projected revenue for the province.
- Orca calf born in Salish Sea has died, researchers believe
- Whale researchers believe the first baby Southern resident orca born in the Salish Sea in two years has died.
- Ebola outbreak: not enough aid workers willing to fight it audio
- Vancouver's Craig Kenzie works with Medecins Sans Frontieres to train people to deal with the Ebola crisis in West Africa. He says monetary donations may be pouring in, but that may not be the most helpful response.