Set Esquimalt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 5:15 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait late this afternoon. High 26 except 19 near Juan de Fuca Strait. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind light except west 50 km/h near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind light except west 50 km/h near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 26 except 20 near Juan de Fuca Strait.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Pancho Desperatus-Amator-DeTanza missing from Cottonwood Lodge in Coquitlam
- Police are asking the public for help to find Pancho Desperatus-Amator-DeTanza, who has been missing from Coquitlam's Cottonwood Lodge psychiatric hospital since Tuesday morning.
- Andrew Leduc hit-and-run death: Civilian RCMP contractor cleared of wrongdoing
- The family of a Langley, B.C., man killed last year in a hit-and-run incident is angry, after a final report on the case cleared the civilian RCMP contractor who hit him.
- First Nations divided on new Financial Transparency Act video
- First Nations across Canada are divided in their reactions to a federal government act that requires bands to post financial information, including salaries, online. Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development says it will "increase accountability in First Nations governance."
- Lakeland Mills explosion: WorkSafeBC fines company $724k
- WorkSafeBC has imposed fines totalling $724,163.28 on Lakeland Mills Ltd., owners of the Prince George mill that exploded in 2012 killing two workers and injuring many more.
- Azaria Marthyman, Ebola doctor, returns home to Victoria
- A Victoria doctor who was part of a medical group that travelled to Liberia earlier this month to treat victims of the Ebola virus has returned home, while two of his U.S. colleagues infected with the deadly virus fight for their lives.