Set Esquimalt as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 40 to 60 km/h. High minus 1. Wind chill minus 15 this morning.
Clear. Wind northeast 40 to 60 km/h. Low minus 7. Wind chill minus 17.
Sunny. Windy in the morning. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New CBC Vancouver Open House and Food Bank Day begins
- The CBC Broadcast Centre in downtown Vancouver is once again opening its doors to the public for the 27th annual CBC British Columbia Food Bank Day on Friday.
- Nelson Mandela: 'He was the height of morality' video
- In South African Jonathan Snelgar's Gastown bread and coffee shop, Nelson the Seagull, the presence of Nelson Mandela looms large.
- Historic Japantown building to be demolished in Vancouver video
- A historic building in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside looks set to be torn down, despite being one of the last remnants of what was once Japantown.
- Blessings in a Backpack keeps Vancouver kids fed video
- An innovative approach to keeping children fed and alert in the classroom is taking root in B.C., thanks to the efforts of one Vancouver woman.
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon who became the first president of a democratic South Africa, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.