Point Lepreau, NB
Set Point Lepreau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 1:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
ENE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Freezing rain except rain along the coast. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2 except zero inland.
Rain at times heavy except freezing rain inland early this evening. Amount 30 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this evening. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Rain ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Police raid 6 medical marijuana dispensaries in Saint John
- Six medical marijuana dispensaries in Saint John were raided by police on Tuesday morning as part of a joint-forces operation, resulting in some arrests.
- New Photos of Moncton bank robbery suspect released
- RCMP release photographs of the man they suspect of staging an armed robbery at the CIBC bank on Mountain Road in Moncton on Monday.
- 30-year-old woman missing in Fredericton area
- Fredericton police area asking for help from the public to locate a missing woman.
- New Brunswick weather: nasty ice storm moving in
- Freezing rain is expected across New Brunswick on Tuesday with many southern areas also under a rain warning, according to Environment Canada.
- Pop-up shops: a fix for Saint John's retail vacancy woes? audio
- Pop-up shops — or short-term, temporary retail spaces — could be one solution to Saint John’s growing problem with vacant storefronts.