Point Lepreau, NB
Set Point Lepreau as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers or thundershowers ending this evening then clearing. Fog patches developing overnight. Amount 5 mm except 20 mm in the heaviest showers. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Highland Games celebrate Scottish culture in New Brunswick
- The sounds of bagpipes and drums are cutting through the hot, humid air in downtown Fredericton this weekend as New Brunswickers gather to celebrate Scottish culture.
- NHL player Sean Couturier gets Bathurst street named after him
- The city of Bathurst, N.B., has named a street after one of its most famous residents — NHL player Sean Couturier.
- Kouchibouguac Park's controversial land expropriation told in new book audio
- The stories of the resettlement of people from seven Acadian communities when Kouchibouguac National Park was created have been told in a new book.
- White crosses on Sugarloaf mountain repainted by Campbellton woman audio
- The faded white crosses on the rock face of Sugarloaf mountain in Campbellton have been repainted thanks to the efforts of a park employee who has a personal connection to the memorial.
- Discovering the joys of scotch at Fredericton's Highland Games audio
- Attendees of Fredericton's Highland Games will have a chance to sample the most Scottish of all drinks.