Point Lepreau, NB
Set Point Lepreau as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle early this morning. A few showers beginning near noon. Fog patches. High 13 except 9 along parts of the coast. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers ending this evening then cloudy. Rain beginning before morning. Fog patches. Low 7.
Rain ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the morning and early in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm except locally 20 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 12.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- P3 is the only option for Saint John water deal, MP says
- Saint John councillors have no choice but to push forward with a public-private partnership on the new water system, according to Conservative MP Rodney Weston.
- Moncton must address École Champlain's location
- Parents at a Moncton elementary school are continuing to be concerned that odours from nearby industrial companies are a possible health hazard for their children and are calling on the city to fix the situation.
- Coroner’s inquest starts into Chinese student’s death
- Jury selection will get underway on Tuesday at the coroner's inquest into the death of a 17-year-old Chinese student who died in hospital after nearly drowning at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre in Saint John in 2011.
- N.B. community mourns lobster fishermen's deaths
- The death of three New Brunswick fishermen has cast a pall over the communities where they lived and worked.
- new Harper to address Tory caucus amid Senate scandal
- Conservatives gathered Monday night to mourn the passing of a key architect in their rise to power — and to brace for the toughest test Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government has faced since taking office on a promise to clean up politics in the national capital.