Point Lepreau, NB
Set Point Lepreau as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 10:00 AM ADT
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Ice pellets or snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 27, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 27, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Periods of snow beginning late this morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 1.
Periods of snow changing to ice pellets this evening and ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 after midnight. Temperature steady near zero.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High plus 2.
|Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Campobello Island man told he's dead by Canada Revenue Agency
- As the saying goes, nothing in life is certain except death and taxes, but New Brunswick resident Peter Harwerth just didn't expect to experience the former while he was still alive.
- Irving Paper's trade battle gets tougher with Trump administration
- Irving Paper's fight against increased export duties on supercalendared paper it ships to the United States is expected to heat up with Trump's America-first policies.
- Go Public 'It's sickening': Widow horrified after husband's body forgotten in morgue, not donated to science
- Gaylon Roe's final wish was to help others by donating his body to science. Instead, in a strange and rare chain of events, the man's remains were left — forgotten — in a hospital morgue for almost two weeks.
- Water main break closes some UNB, STU and NBCC buildings on Monday
- Classes are cancelled at New Brunswick Community College for the day as the building is currently without water.
- N.B. court refuses to put man back in prison after he didn't get his medication
- New Brunswick's highest court has rejected a bid by the Crown to put a man from Tobique First Nation back in prison, after he was wasn't given his medication while incarcerated on a drug-trafficking charge.