Point Lepreau, NB
Set Point Lepreau as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 20.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Air quality problems dog Irving's oil-by-rail terminal
- Irving Oil's oil-by-rail terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick, has seen increasing air quality problems since it started up in 2012, undermining the company's assurances to regulators the project would likely not impact the environment, according to documents obtained by Reuters.
- More doctors, nursing homes needed to improve health system
- The New Brunswick Medical Society is issuing its own prescription for fixing the province’s ailing health system and it calls for an infusion of cash to pay for more nursing homes, better access to primary care and more doctors.
- New Cap-Pelé residents have mail stolen
- RCMP are investigating after someone stole a community mailbox in Cap-Pelé and all of the residential mail that was inside.
- Opinion Herménégilde Chiasson: Artists must be supported
- Herménégilde Chiasson, New Brunswick's former lieutenant governor, argues that more attention needs to be paid to the province's artists.
- Painful memories rewired in mice, sparking hope for PTSD treatment
- Two studies in mice show memories can be erased or rewired so that a painful recollection is physically linked in the brain to joy and a once-happy memory to pain. That may lead to treatments for post-traumatic stress disorders in humans.