Point Lepreau, NB
Set Point Lepreau as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 14 except minus 9 along parts of the coast.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing near noon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ski accident survivor Olivia McLean gets helmet signed by Hudec
- Three weeks after a terrible ski accident in Nova Scotia that nearly killed Olivia McLean, the 13-year-old New Brunswick girl has returned to her home hill and to a special gift to mark her survival.
- New Medical marijuana facility planned for Charlottetown
- An Island farmer preparing to build a medical marijuana production operation in a Charlottetown industrial park says ground could soon be broken on the facility as his new company clears Health Canada hurdles.
- Pedestrian hit and injured in Fredericton
- A 59-year-old woman was taken to hospital Saturday night after she was hit by a vehicle in Fredericton.
- Scott Jones hosts anti-homophobia event in New Glasgow
- A New Glasgow man who was stabbed nearly to death last fall hosted an anti-homophobia event Saturday as part of his Don’t Be Afraid campaign.
- Arrests made in Nova Scotia church break-ins
- Police in Ontario have arrested two men accused of breaking into Nova Scotia churches in Antigonish County and Cape Breton.