Point Lepreau, NB
Set Point Lepreau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Showers. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 13.
Showers ending early this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Breaking Daycare owner found not guilty on 12 assault charges
- Celine Lang, 58, has been found not guilty of all 12 assault charges against her on Tuesday in a Moncton courtroom.
- Insurance Bureau says distracted driving claims put pressure on rates
- The Insurance Bureau of Canada says eight out of 10 collisions reported to insurance companies involve distracted driving.
- Fredericton council approves parking garage sale for $1.85M
- Fredericton council approved the sale of a parking garage to Ross Ventures Ltd. The parking garage will be used by the developer for its planned $16-million office building.
- Saint John police investigating assaults against 3 nurses at hospital
- Saint John police are investigating an incident at the city's hospital Monday night in which three nurses were allegedly assaulted by a 20-year-old female patient.
- Live Blog Wilbur Dedam trial hears closing arguments today
- The trial of former Esgenoôpetitj First Nation chief Wilbur Dedam on six charges he sexually assaulted three underage girls more than 30 years ago will hear closing arguments on Tuesday.