Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 13, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Low 8.
A few rain showers ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Gilles Duceppe says Bloc Québécois won't back Harper minority
- Stephen Harper will not be prime minister if the Conservatives win a minority government, Gilles Duceppe said Tuesday, adding his voice to those who have already confirmed they will try to immediately topple Harper should that scenario arise.
- Quebec groups put spotlight on post-retirement poverty
- A coalition of Quebec organizations representing retired workers has released a "manifesto" to raise awareness about post-retirement poverty in the hopes the winner of the Oct. 19 federal election makes the issue a priority.
- New Star-studded Penguins aim to spoil Habs' road sweep bid
- The undefeated Montreal Canadiens bring a sputtering power play into Pittsburgh tonight to face a Penguins team that has been slow out of the gate.
- New Montreal's Dinosaurs Unearthed 2 gets thumbs up from 9-year-old amateur paleontologist audio
- Daybreak's paleontology columnist and nine-year-old dino-lover Elliott Seah visited the new Dinosaurs Unleashed 2 exhibit at the Montreal Science Centre, and gives it a 4.5 star review.
- Audrey Carey killing suspects to appear in California court
- Three people charged in connection with the death of a 23-year-old Quebec woman in San Francisco are scheduled to make their first court appearance at 9 a.m. PT tomorrow in California.