Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. High minus 6.
Cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 1.
|A few flurries||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal set to release budget for 2016
- The City of Montreal is set to release its annual budget today, laying out its spending and tax plans for the coming year.
- New Moe's Diner, fixture next to old Montreal Forum, is closing
- Owner Eddie Thomas put the business up for sale earlier this year but was unable to find a buyer for the restaurant.
- Charbonneau commission report: A deeper look at the recommendations video
- Take a closer look at some of the Charbonneau commission's key recommendations and why they matter in the fight against corruption and collusion.
- Endless telemarketing calls, scams and how the big telcos could stop them
- Robocalls from illegal telemarketing operations are more than just annoying, they're often scams that bilk Canadians out of tens of millions of dollars every year. Consumer advocates say phone companies could use "spam filters for the phone" to prevent these calls from getting through.
- Montreal weather: Mainly sunny
- Clear, cold skies today. Get your full forecast details here.