Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 10:42 PM EDT Tue Apr 15, 14 at 10:42 PM EDT
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 16.
Light snow ending early in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 8. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 14.
|Light snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec landslide washes away cottages in Lac-des-Seize-Îles video
- Two cottages and four boathouses slid into a lake in one of two landslides in Quebec's Laurentians region today.
- Flood alert issued in Sherbrooke, Que., due to rising river video
- Public safety authorities in Sherbrooke, Que., have issued a flooding alert for part of the city, because the Saint-François River has risen to more than six metres.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, ex-FTQ Construction boss, pleads not guilty to fraud
- Jocelyn Dupuis, a former Quebec construction union boss, appeared in a Montreal courtroom today and pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the alleged fraud of tens of thousands of dollars in inflated expenses.
- Three aboriginal artists on Sobey Art Award longlist
- Aboriginal artists Ursula Johnson, Peter Morin and Nadia Myre were among 25 artists nominated for the 2014 Sobey Art Award. The winner will recieve $50,000 and four runners up will take home $12,000.
- Montrealers remember Boston Marathon bombing video audio
- Montrealer Joyce Bridgman is going back to Boston next Monday to finish the marathon that last year’s deadly bombing kept her from completing.