Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 3:58 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- WWI soldiers' files being digitized by Library and Archives Canada
- Library and Archives Canada is in the process of digitizing all soldiers' records from the First World War, the most requested items in its collection.
- Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car video
- A pair of Montreal police officers helped a baby enter the world a little earlier than expected on Christmas morning.
- Power still out for thousands of Quebecers after windy Christmas morning
- As of 3 p.m. ET, 15,000 Hydro-Québec clients in southern Quebec are still without electricity after high winds caused damage to some of the the utility's technical equipment.
- Queen Elizabeth calls for harmony in Christmas message video
- Queen Elizabeth used her traditional Christmas broadcast to call for international reconciliation and praise medical workers fighting Ebola in Africa.
- Listen CBC Sing-In's annual Christmas Day broadcast
- Join host Ben Heppner for one of Canada's most eagerly anticipated Christmas Day broadcast traditions: the CBC Sing-In from Montreal, today at 9 a.m. on CBC Radio 2, 12 p.m. on CBC Radio One, or anytime on CBCMusic.ca/SingIn.