Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of freezing rain changing to rain showers this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
Flurries. High minus 1.
|A few flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Iranian Montrealer facing deportation can stay in Canada
- Roghayeh Azizi Mirmahaleh, a 60-year-old Iranian living in Montreal who was set to be deported to Iran next week, has been granted a two-year temporary residency permit.
- New Police seize fentanyl, guns, arrest 18 in Ontario and Quebec
- Ontario Provincial police have arrested and charged 18 residents of Ontario and Quebec with firearms and drug-trafficking offenses after an 18-month long multi-agency investigation that spanned from the Greater Toronto Area to Belleville, Ont., to Montreal and into the U.S.
- Search continues for man missing following Saint-Tite farm roof collapse
- Rescue crews are still searching for a 35-year-old temporary foreign worker from Guatemala, who went missing after the roof of the Saint-Tite, Que., dairy farm he worked at collapsed.
- Monkland Avenue festivals cancelled, to relief of some residents
- The association behind the Monkland Flavours and Grand Prix festivals will not organize them this year after being denied funding from the borough.
- Shooting at Laval club sends 1 to hospital
- Witnesses say two men got into a verbal dispute that escalated and resulted in a 32-year-old man being shot in the chest. Police have arrested a 30-year-old man in connection with the incident.