Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 6:52 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet snow this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening then clear. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. High 9.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
10° | 10°
50° | 50°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gaétan Barrette, doctors' federations square off over raises
- Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says Quebec's public purse is facing straits so dire that the government needs to change the nature of its salary agreement with the province's doctors.
- Aboriginal protest over Gatineau dig site defies city notice video
- An Aboriginal group occupying a portion of Jacques Cartier Boulevard in Gatineau in protest over infrastructure work at the site of a recent archaeological dig remains at the site, a day after a city deadline to vacate the area.
- New Quebec City's Museum of Civilization fire damage delays reopening
- Fire damage to Quebec City’s Museum of Civilization is more extensive than originally believed and is delaying its reopening until Saturday.
- Scotland independence referendum: Voters line up to decide fate of U.K. video
- On a foggy morning in Edinburgh, voters lined up outside some polling stations even before they opened at 7 a.m. as Scotland votes in a referendum on whether to become an independent state.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.