Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
NNE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Low minus 20.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning before morning. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-8° | -21°
18° | -6°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- PEGIDA Québec cancels march after anti-racist groups convene
- A march organized by sympathizers of a Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA was cancelled on Saturday after hundreds of people showed up to protest against PEGIDA itself.
- Video RAW: Jardin Tiki owner Danny Chan reflects on 29 years in business video
- Kitschy Polynesian-themed resto Jardin Tiki is closing its doors after nearly three decades.
- Montreal Impact settle for tie with Orlando at Olympic Stadium
- Brazilian star Kaka and countryman Pedro Ribeiro scored goals to help expansion Orlando City rally for a 2-2 tie with the Montreal Impact on Saturday at Olympic Stadium.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Cinq à six Velibor Božović, Montreal photographer, nabs coveted fellowship audio
- Velibor Božović came to Canada as a young man after growing up in Sarajevo, where he served in the same army that kept his father as a prisoner of war. He is one of two winners of the 2015 Claudine and Stephen Bronfman Fellowship in Contemporary Art.