Laurentides (Réserve faunique), QC
Set Laurentides (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver shot by police, 'radicalized': RCMP video
- A 25-year-old man who injured two soldiers in a hit and run and was later fatally shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., was known to federal authorities as someone who had been "radicalized," according to the RCMP and the Prime Minister's Office.
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Special Report Chocolate-bar selling company's sales tactics questioned by Lachine mom
- A Montreal mother is raising questions about the sales techniques used by teenagers selling chocolate bars door to door for a Quebec company called Ado-Boulot.
- Food bank in Pointe-Saint-Charles may close its doors
- La Maison du Partage d'Youville, a food bank that’s been operating in Pointe-Saint-Charles for the last 30 years, says it may have to shut down due to rising operating costs and higher rent.
- Cavalli firebombing suspects caught on surveillance video
- Montreal police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two suspects in the July firebombing of Cavalli, a restaurant on Peel Street.