Port Colborne, ON
Set Port Colborne as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 30. Humidex 35. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 23.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 33. Humidex 38.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario's SIU invokes mandate after shooting kills man, injures woman
- Ontario's Special Investigations Unit has invoked its mandate after a shooting has left a man dead an a woman seriously injured in Toronto's west end.
- Forget subways: Scarborough's buses could be the future of rapid transit, U of T prof says
- It's a solution for Scarborough's subway woes that no one has talked about: bus rapid transit. Instead of spending billions on new infrastructure, a Toronto urban planner says the city should repurpose what it already has: a complex, well-used network of buses and wide arterial lanes.
- Environment Canada ends heat warning for Toronto, surrounding areas
- Environment Canada ended its heat warning for Toronto and surrounding areas early Sunday.
- Air Canada passengers stranded in Manchester now en route to Toronto
- Air Canada has confirmed that the passengers stranded in Manchester for two days are now en route to Toronto.
- Ursula Franklin, renowned Canadian scientist, dead at 94
- Ursula Franklin, one of Canada's most accomplished scientists and educators, died Friday in Toronto at age 94.