Port Colborne, ON
Set Port Colborne as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Porter Airlines Flight PD539 makes emergency landing in Toronto
- A Porter Airlines flight from Toronto to Sudbury was forced to make an emergency landing at Pearson airport Sunday night after the plane's cabin filled with smoke.
- Edward Greenspan funeral draws hundreds in Toronto
- Hundreds gathered at the Beth Torah Synagogue in Toronto's north end on Sunday to pay tribute to lawyer Eddie Greenspan.
- It happened in Toronto, or somewhere nearby, in 2014
- A look back of some of the strange events that happened in Toronto and surrounding areas in 2014.
- Pedestrian killed near Sheppard and Pharmacy
- A pedestrian is dead following a traffic accident in Scarborough.
- Crash on westbound Highway 401 kills 1
- A 39-year-old woman is dead following a single-vehicle crash in Milton, Ont.