Port Colborne, ON
Set Port Colborne as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 28 except 20 near Lake Erie. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 19.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Ronnie Morris, Toronto musician, may not get OHIP help with rehab after 2 strokes video
- A Toronto musician who is in hospital struggling to regain his speech and mobility following two devastating strokes is facing another hurdle: the province may not pay for some of his rehabilitation.
- Mark Saunders, Toronto police chief, stands by controversial carding practice video
- Toronto police chief Mark Saunders is standing by the practice of carding, saying police rely on it to keep issues like gang violence in check in the city.
- Back-to-work legislation for Ontario teachers passes, despite NDP opposition
- Back-to-work legislation for Ontario secondary school teachers has been passed into law, making sure teachers in three school boards won't get a chance to strike again this school year.
- Updated Action Bronson NXNE show sparks outrage over lyrics video audio
- Erica Shiner not only objects to New York rapper Action Bronson performing at Toronto's North By Northeast music festival. She thinks his lyrics constitute hate speech.
- NDP wants Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown's use of House funds reviewed
- Did former Conservative MP Patrick Brown make improper use of House funds running for the Ontario Progressive Conservative leadership while remaining on the Commons payroll? That's what the New Democrats want to find out — and they're asking House Speaker Andrew Scheer to investigate.