Fort Erie, ON
Set Fort Erie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High plus 5.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 1 with temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning early in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 11.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 1 in 5 downtown Hamilton storefronts vacant, city report finds
- New statistics about downtown occupancy and employment suggest the city should keep up its incentives in the core, planners note.
- Woman, who gave water to pigs headed for slaughter, in court Monday
- An animal-rights activist charged with mischief after she gave some water, in Burlington, to pigs that were headed to a southern Ontario slaughterhouse will appear in a Milton, Ont. court today to set trial dates.
- Naked man with knife Tasered by police
- Hamilton police moved quickly to take down a naked man wielding a knife in the lower city last night, one witness says.
- New Former Burlington music teacher faces child sex abuse charges
- A former school teacher from Burlington is facing several child sex charges after an investigation by the Halton Regional Police.
- 15-year-old girl robbed by 5 men
- Hamilton police are searching for multiple suspects after five men robbed a 15-year-old girl downtown on Saturday night.