Fort Erie, ON
Set Fort Erie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending after midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 30 then west 20 near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Neil Bantleman and family prepare for worst in Jakarta child sex charges
- Canadian teacher Neil Bantleman will hear the verdict of his child sex assault case Thursday and the family is preparing for the worst.
- New Freezing rain and thunderstorms in special weather alert for Hamilton
- Hamilton is heading for a mixed bag of weather that could bring freezing rain overnight and into early Thursday morning, followed by thunderstorms and double digit temperatures by midday.
- Jesse Cook to play Hamilton Music Awards show
- Nuevo-flamenco guitarist Jesse Cook will play a Hamilton show next month as part of the Hamilton Music Awards. Producer Bob Doidge, music journalist Graham Rockingham and late guitarist Brian Griffith will also receive lifetime achievement awards.
- Ministry forces King William St. project to clean up sandblasting dust video
- Stray dust blowing onto the street from sandblasting crews working at the former Framing Gallery on King William Street led to a forced cleanup by the MOE and a temporary halt to the renovation work.
- Toxic barrel site still not cleaned up 2 years later
- It’s been two years since hundreds of barrels filled with toxic waste were found hidden in a north end industrial site – and still nothing has been done to clean them up.