Fort Erie, ON
Set Fort Erie as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h. Low 19.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Showers or thunderstorms beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 27 except 20 near Lake Erie. UV index 7 or high.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low 9.
|Chance of showers or thunderstorms||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hamilton will name leash-free dog park after Cpl. Nathan Cirillo
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo regularly walked his dogs at the Ancaster Meadowlands park.
- Follow that rotting corpse smell to the McMaster greenhouse
- A stinky flower native to Western Sumatra, Indonesia, is expected to be in full bloom in the next few days. The flower has been growing five inches per day and just passed the 6-foot mark.
- Things to do in Hamilton this weekend
- Five things to do in Hamilton this weekend, May 30 and 31.
- Police pledge 'high visibility' at Ward 3 anti-violence rally
- Ward 3 Coun. Matthew Green hosted an anti-gun and neighbourhood pride rally Thursday, a day after getting council to back his plan for a gun buyback program.
- LRT benefits will need revising to account for 5 year housing boom
- The predictions for the economic benefit of light right transit were already rosy when studied five years ago. But after a five -year real estate boom, city officials think those estimates need to be revised— upwards.