Fort Erie, ON
Set Fort Erie as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 28 except 20 near Lake Erie. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 19.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police pledge 'high visibility' at Ward 3 anti-violence rally
- Ward 3 Coun. Matthew Green hosted an anti-gun and neighbourhood pride rally Thursday, a day after getting council to back his plan for a gun buyback program.
- Sahab Jamshidi will stand trial in death of 4-year-old St. Lucian boy
- Sahab Jamshidi will stand trial for the drowning death of a four-year-old St Lucian boy, a High Court Judge on the Caribbean island ruled Thursday.
- ArcelorMittal Dofasco fined $130K after 2 workers are injured
- ArcelorMittal Dofasco has been fined $130,000 after two workers at its Hamilton plant were injured within a week in 2012.
- Walk Off the Earth singer Sarah Blackwood kicked off U.S. flight over crying son video
- Ontario singer-songwriter Sarah Blackwood of Walk Off the Earth says she was kicked off a United Airlines flight in San Francisco because her toddler wouldn’t stop crying.
- All-sports TSN Radio lands in Hamilton, new Ticats broadcaster
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are moving up the AM dial and onto the new, all-sports TSN Radio, taking over CKOC 1150 in Hamilton.