Fort Erie, ON
Set Fort Erie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
WSW 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 near Lake Erie early this evening. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h. High 11.
Clearing late in the evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- The busy voter's election guide: Hamilton's next mayor
- A slate of candidates including former mayor Fred Eisenberger and city councillors Brian McHattie and Brad Clark are vying for your vote. Here's a guide to everything you need to know about the candidates and the issues at stake for the city before you vote Oct. 27.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's family: 'He belonged to all of us' video
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's family released a statement Friday evening as thousands of Canadians lined highway overpasses and Main Street in Hamilton to honour the soldier as his body was brought home.
- Coming Up CBC Hamilton election live coverage streamed Monday night
- Monday is election night in Hamilton, and CBC Hamilton will be live from inside city council chambers to make sure you have the most up to date election results with analysts and special guests.
- Point of View Nathan Cirillo: What it's like to hear a city mourn video audio
- Thousands of people lined the streets of Hamilton Friday to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo as a procession carried his body home. CBC Hamilton's Adam Carter tells that story here in his own words.
- Natural gas leak closes Fennell Ave. for at least several hours
- Police, fire on scene and street closed between East 26th and Upper Wentworth.