Fort Erie, ON
Set Fort Erie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low minus 10.
Periods of snow ending late in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- What are your rights if Hamilton Police stop you on the street?
- As part of their fight against racial bias in policing, Hamilton anti-racism advocates who met with the Hamilton Police recently want police to help get the word out about what rights come into play.
- Things to do in Hamilton this weekend
- A few ways to take advantage of the last day of February and the first of March.
- A month 'til Around the Bay, and there's room for more runners
- Hamilton's Around the Bay road race is a month away. And for the first time, it may not sell out. Blame Canadian winters for sapping the will of many.
- Audio 3 new Ontario songs you need to hear this week audio
- It’s that time of the week again – CBC Hamilton reporter Adam Carter is back with his three picks for new Ontario music that you need to listen to this week. Up this week: Terra Lightfoot, DB Cooper and Red Arms.
- Friday was public deadline to comment on gasification plant
- The city has two months longer to comment on a controversial gasification plant planned for Hamilton’s waterfront, but the public doesn’t have the same courtesy.