Set Midland as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 8. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 in the evening. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Move over Rail Deck — Toronto's getting a new park at Front and Bathurst
- City council passed a motion Friday night to convert the land at 28 Bathurst Street, near Front Street, into a new green space in one of the city’s highest-growth regions — described as one of Toronto’s most park-deficient areas.
- Toronto gallery cancels show after concerns artist 'bastardizes' Indigenous art
- Outrage over a Toronto artist borrowing from the style of an acclaimed Indigenous painter has prompted a gallery to cancel its plans for an upcoming exhibit.
- Meet the man who wants to take Torontonians 'behind the yellow tape' at Toronto Fire
- Toronto's new fire chief, Matthew Pegg, says when word went out he had been appointed to the top job, he couldn’t use his phone anymore, because of the seemingly unending number of alerts that kept it buzzing.
- Maple Leafs unfollow everyone on Twitter and fans are not impressed
- The Toronto Maple Leafs have issued the ultimate diss to fans, some say, after the team unfollowed thousands of people on Twitter Friday.
- Jays' frustration mounts after another blown lead in loss to Rays video
- Logan Morrison hit the third of Tampa Bay's three home runs in the eighth inning as the Rays rallied for a 7-4 win over the struggling Toronto Blue Jays on Friday.