Set Midland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
W 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of snow ending early this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 early this morning. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny|
7° | -10°
45° | 14°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Mostafa Azizi, Toronto-based filmmaker, held in Iranian prison
- A Toronto-based filmmaker is being held in a notorious Iranian prison, after his family says he was arrested shortly after returning to his home country.
- 2 police officers hurt in collision, 4 people in custody
- Two police officers have been hurt in a traffic accident on Sunday evening, paramedics say.
- York University strike could be coming to an end
- Teaching assistants and contract staff at Toronto's York University have reached a tentative deal with the university and will likely vote on the offer Monday night.
- Richard Pereira, 36, charged in Brampton homicide
- A Brampton man has been charged with second-degree murder after police found a woman deceased at a home on Nanwood Drive overnight.