Set Midland as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain. High plus 5.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow near midnight. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Traffic stop uncovers 40 pounds of marijuana, say police
- What began as a traffic stop turned into drug arrest.
- Stanley Kubrick exhibition makes Canadian debut video
- Stanley Kubrick exhibition – titled, naturally, Stanley Kubrick: The Exhibition – is an official history of the odd and obsessive filmmaker
- Milos Raonic beats Roger Federer for 1st time
- Canada's Milos Raonic scored his first-ever win over Roger Federer at the Paris Masters tournament on Friday.
- Police respond to Brampton school stabbing
- Police in Brampton report they are responding to a stabbing at St. Edmund Campion Catholic Secondary School.
- Live-in caregiver reforms announced by Chris Alexander
- Immigration Minister Chris Alexander has announced much-anticipated reforms to the live-in caregiver program, creating new pathways for caregivers to work in Canada.