Set Midland as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto election signs coming to a lawn near you
- Tomorrow is the first day candidates are allowed to place election signs in locations outside of their campaign offices.
- 1 dead in double stabbing, survivor chased by suspect
- A hunt is on for a suspect accused of stabbing two people in a Toronto apartment, but police still need to determine what his name is.
- New First Nations girl's family rejects chemo, hospital goes to court to force treatment
- Lawyers from the McMaster Children’s Hospital in Hamilton have gone to court in an attempt to force a First Nations girl back into chemotherapy, but her mother says the judicial system has no authority over her child's treatment.
- Doug Ford promises 15% cut to Municipal Land Transfer Tax
- Toronto mayoral candidate Coun. Doug Ford says he will cut 15 per cent from the Municipal Land Transfer Tax each year for four years if elected on Oct. 27.
- More than 3 kg of marijuana brownies seized by Toronto police
- Two men are facing drug charges after police say officers on patrol in an east Toronto neighbourhood found a big batch of pot brownies.