Set Midland as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 6:46 PM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 6:46 PM EST
Flurries at times heavy and a few local snow squalls ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the evening. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Flurries||Flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Mayor Rob Ford upstages Santa Claus at Etobicoke parade
- Shut out of the Toronto Santa Claus parade last month, a jolly Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was welcomed with mixed feelings as he strolled down Lake Shore Boulevard for Etobicoke’s annual parade on Saturday.
- OPP charge driver after bus carrying Markham hockey team crashes
- A bus driver has been charged with distracted driving after a collision on Friday that left two players and a parent from a Markham hockey team in hospital.
- Norm Kelly emerges as more than Rob Ford's deputy
- A few months ago, Kelly was a city councillor representing Scarborough—Agincourt. Today he has many of the legislative powers of mayor, formally acting as deputy mayor. How did he get here?
- Wedding band, laptop stolen from St. Michael's Hospital room video
- An Orillia man is coming to grips with a theft from a St. Michael's hospital room that has left him without his wedding band, and his wife without several belongings.
- Toronto man exits Hwy. 400, blows three times over legal limit
- A 53-year-old Toronto man is facing impaired driving charges after blowing more than three times the legal blood-alcohol limit.