Set Midland as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Snow at times heavy. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 8.
Flurries ending early in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
|Flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- What is white privilege? video
- In mid-October, Ontario elementary school teachers were offered a workshop in a subject that still proves controversial: white privilege.
- John Tory entering Toronto mayor's office with transit and housing in 'crisis'
- Less than a week before he takes office, Toronto mayor-elect John Tory has announced that the city has two growing crises on its hands.
- Emily Carr, Lawren Harris works to go up for auction in Toronto video
- Live auction of 142 works expected to fetch up to $11M at the Heffel Fine Art Auction House in Toronto.
- Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- Police probing injured person call in Markham
- York Regional Police say they are still trying to sort out what happened following a call about an injured person in The Bridle Walk and Major Mackenzie Drive area on Thursday.