Set Midland as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning late this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the evening. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Man dead, another injured in Etobicoke stabbing
- Around 3:30 a.m., emergency services received a call about an incident near the Tibetan Canadian Cultural Centre on Titan Road.
- Woman fatally shot in Toronto's east end
- A woman in her 20s was shot and killed in the city's east end this afternoon.
- Exclusive Victim of York University shooting speaks out video
- One of the two women shot at York University Thursday spoke with CBC News from her hospital bed Friday night recounting what happened when a gunman opened fire.
- 3rd person dies following fatal fire at Dovercourt apartment
- A third person has died following Friday's two-alarm blaze at an apartment in the city's west end.
- Daylight saving time: 6 eye-opening facts
- Most Canadians moved their clocks forward an hour today for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.