St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 2:14 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
WNW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM NST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM NST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along exposed areas of the coast. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 after midnight. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Placentia damage more serious than first thought: mayor
- Wednesday night's storm surge damage to the boardwalk in the Town of Placentia is more serious than officials originally thought.
- New More land erosion in Daniel's Harbour
- Officials in Daniel's Harbour are concerned that the town's water pipes could be damaged if the erosion continues.
- New Local charity bounces back with new name, Sandbox Gaming
- A non-profit group in St. John's that ran into some trouble with its name earlier this year has relaunched with a new title just in time for a big event.
- Updated Dog cruelty case shocks C.B.S. mayor video
- A Conception Bay South man has been charged for abusing a dog in a case that the town's mayor says proves that a change to animal protection legislation is working.
- Revulsion over school bus operator's drunk-driving charge
- Impaired driving charges laid Wednesday against a school bus driver in St. John's have outraged school officials and family of the students in his care.