St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Cloudy|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
11° | 10°
52° | 50°
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Crew stranded in Argentia receives help from fisheries union
- Life aboard a cargo vessel that is stranded in eastern Newfoundland became a little more bearable for 11 crewmembers this week following the arrival of a shipment of food.
- Updated Never owned a shotgun, Billy Power tells Pynn-Butler trial
- Tom "Billy" Power, the Crown's key witness in its case against Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler, is resuming his testimony in a St. John's court.
- Farmer defends piling up coffee grounds for fertilizer
- A farmer in the west end of St. John's is playing down the smell coming from large piles of composting coffee grounds.
- Kaetlyn Osmond's broken leg getting better
- Kaetlyn Osmond, the champion figure skater from Marystown, is on the mend, and has shared a photo to prove it to fans.
- Pynn-Butler trial: Pynn pulled out shotgun, Billy Power says
- The prosecution's key witness in a second-degree murder trial told a Supreme Court jury on Tuesday afternoon his version of what happened the night Nick Winsor was shot to death in his Portugal Cove Road garage.