St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 7:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 12.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Fog patches. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 9.
|Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Garter snake found on Southlands sidewalk, later discovered dead video
- Two women in Southlands met an unexpected acquaintance during a recent walk--a garter snake on Southlands Boulevard.
- Brazen thief grabs woman's purse off her shoulder in Dominion parking lot
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is searching for a man who stole a woman's purse while she was loading groceries into her car last week.
- Catch a shark during the food fishery? Be ready to release it video
- Photos and videos are all over social media of sharks being caught during the Newfoundland and Labrador recreational fishery, and they're being used as a helpful tool for researchers.
- Twillingate gas stations finally restocked with fuel
- Gas pumps in Twillingate now have fuel again, after being dry for several hours earlier this week.
- Police issue arrest warrants, seek public's help in locating Adam Whalen
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is seeking the public's help in locating Adam Whalen. who it says was involved in three "short pursuits" early Monday morning.