St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 20, 13 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:03 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jun 20, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT Thu Jun 20, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 7 with temperature rising to 12 by morning.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Accused killer was barred from Sheshatshiu
- Women in Labrador are trying to take action to prevent violence following the murder of a woman in Sheshatshiu allegedly by a man whose probation conditions banned him from being in the community.
- Gros Morne fracking plan on UNESCO radar
- UNESCO's World Heritage Committee is worried about proposed fracking near Gros Morne National Park, on Newfoundland's west coast.
- Black Spruce consolidates west coast energy plays
- An exploration firm says it has the expertise and resources required to successfully develop energy opportunities on Newfoundland's west coast where others have faltered.
- new Quebec kids take field trip to Corner Brook
- School children from a tiny town on Quebec's north shore used their end-of-year excursion to visit Newfoundland's west coast.
- Tourette foundation tweets tics
- The Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada is using Twitter to help the public see first hand what it's like to have the condition.