St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 11:30 PM NST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 8:15 PM NST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 8:15 PM NST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle or freezing drizzle this evening. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle late in the morning and in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of ice pellets overnight with risk of freezing rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Periods of snow||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Not guilty verdict in RNC officer Doug Snelgrove sexual assault trial
- The jury deciding the fate of RNC officer Carl Douglas Snelgrove has reached a verdict of not guilty.
- Finishing touches: Stockwood's up for sale after decades in the family
- With a 50-year history that has seen a transition from a corner snack bar to a bakery to a convenience store, Stockwood's in St. John's has been put on sale.
- Rumours he had ordered 'an assassination' followed Dunphy shooting, says former premier video
- Paul Davis is reiterating that he knew nothing of Don Dunphy or his controversial tweets before Dunphy was shot to death by a member of the premier's security detail.
- Labrador's Curtis Barrett gets standing ovation for protecting Parliament Hill during 2014 shooting
- Members of Parliament stood Friday to applaud a Labrador man who helped protect them during a 2014 shooting.
- Dale Kirby flip-flop 'negatively impacts his credibility': NLTA president
- The head of the teachers' union is criticizing the backtracking of the education minister on a commitment not to remove any more teachers from the classroom.