St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 2:58 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
WSW 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Apr 15, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Periods of drizzle beginning after midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 8.
Periods of drizzle ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the evening and ending after midnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Periods of drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ed Martin: Muskrat Falls may cost more, take longer
- Nalcor has released a report on the Muskrat Falls project from an independent engineer that largely approves of the utility's management of the project.
- 'No Zeros' policy needs to be re-examined: school council chair audio
- The province's federation of school councils says the Newfoundland and Labrador English School District needs to give some serious thought to its No Zeros policy.
- Fishery workers protest latest DFO inshore shrimp cuts
- Angry fishery workers in central Newfoundland picked up the picket line on Tuesday to protest the latest cuts to inshore shrimp quotas.
- Used syringes found on Mundy Pond shore, walking trail
- City workers in St. John's were called to Mundy Pond on Tuesday to dispose of discarded syringes found along the shoreline.
- Video In a pothole: Comedian Brian Aylward's rant about roads video
- A local comedian in St. John's has a serious concern about the number of potholes in the city; in particular, one massive "crater" in front of the Village Mall.