St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 3:14 PM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
NNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers early this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 16 with temperature falling to 10 this afternoon. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Moose class-action lawsuit dropped, province found not liable
- A clerk with the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador has confirmed the class-action lawsuit for people injured in moose-vehicle collisions has been dropped.
- Bishop's Falls calls compensation deal with province 'insult'
- As a result of a new deal, Bishop's Falls will be seeing less money from the former Abitibi dam and power station.
- Contract negotiations resume, Mount Pearl workers set to strike
- Although city workers in Mount Pearl have voted in favour of striking, their union says it has no immediate plans yet to walk off the job.
- Sean Lyall apologizes for offensive comments made at private party
- The speaker of the Nunatsiavut legislature has apologized for making offensive comments while drunk at a social function earlier this year.
- MP Gerry Byrne says he'll decide on provincial switch soon
- Gerry Byrne, who has represented western Newfoundland in the House of Commons for the last 18 years, says a decision on a potential switch to provincial politics will be made in good time.