St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 3:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 60 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast this evening. Low 16.
Periods of drizzle changing to a few showers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Local amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 24 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 29. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
|Showers or drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Batter Up!' for N.L. Summer Games in C.B.S.
- Preparations are underway for the 2016 N.L. Summer Games in Conception Bay South and one group of young ball players at Stoney Hill Baseball Field is ready to bring the heat.
- Child death under investigation by Labrador-Grenfell Health
- The health authority says the child most likely died from meningoccocal disease, and it is trying to track down who else may have been exposed to it.
- Vote to close Whitbourne Elementary quashed by judge video
- After taking the issue all the way to court, parents of Whitbourne Elementary students have won their case against the Newfoundland and Labrador English School District to keep the school open.
- Raising millions for scholarships, to soften blow of tuition hike at MUN medical school
- Memorial University's Faculty of Medicine has launched a $5-million fundraising campaign, focusing on three key areas.
- Apology not enough, women's group wants changes after assault charge dismissed
- A prominent women's group wants changes in the provincial justice system to ensure there's no repeat of an injustice that happened in a Gander courtroom last week.