St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 7:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
SSW 45 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Snow changing to rain or drizzle this evening and ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow early this evening. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 this evening then diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature rising to plus 2 this evening then falling.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 1.
Flurries ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Gerry Byrne: no link between Sport NL criticisms and son's rejected appeal
- Humber-St. Barbe-Baie Verte MP Gerry Byrne is denying that he targeted Sport Newfoundland and Labrador with critical comments because the organization rejected his appeal to have his son selected to represent the province in the Canada Games.
- New Still no word on Salmon Festival 2015 headliner
- There's still no word on who will headline this year's Salmon Festival in Grand Falls-Windsor, and some people were hoping for an announcement before tickets for a St. John's concert slated for the same weekend went on sale Thursday.
- New La Scie woman shovelling her way out from 8-foot 'snowmageddon'
- Crystal Middlebrook spent three hours shovelling after a massive snowfall, and that was just so she could get out of the house to deal with the rest of the snow.
- New Ottawa should scrap 'last in, first out' policy, say fishermen
- Newfoundland and Labrador politicians and fishermen were in Gander today, to call on Ottawa to scrap a northern shrimp fishery policy known as 'LIFO'.
- Quebec Innu protesting Muskrat Falls project
- Dozens of Pakua Shipi Innu from Quebec's Lower North Shore demonstrated their frustration over the Muskrat Falls project Wednesday by establishing a selective blockade on a section of the Trans-Labrador Highway.