St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 3:30 PM NDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 26 except 18 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24 except 18 along parts of the coast.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
27° | 18°
81° | 64°
26° | 19°
79° | 66°
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Body of missing Cow Head man found in water
- The RCMP says the body of a Cow Head man who went missing last week was found in the water.
- New Easter Seals camps can go ahead with trailer donation
- A local company has stepped in to help out the Easter Seals in St. John's after a trailer the charity used to transport equipment for various summer camps was stolen.
- Paradise subdivision searched after body found
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a sudden death in a subdivision in Paradise.
- Suspects in 3 armed robberies back in St. John's court
- Four people charged with one armed robbery, and suspected of committing two others, in the St. John's area last weekend were back in provincial court Monday.
- Dilapidated Sop's Arm plant called a safety hazard
- Residents of the small outport of Sop's Arm in Newfoundland's White Bay say the old fish plant is not just run down, it's an outright safety hazard.