St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 2:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
S 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:36 PM NDT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:36 PM NDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Amount 2 mm. Fog along parts of the coast. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Drizzle or showers ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog along parts of the coast. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 60 percent chance of drizzle late in the evening and overnight. Fog along parts of the coast. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 13.
|Drizzle||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Mount Cashel abuse survivors win financial settlement
- Men who were abused by Christian Brothers at the Mount Cashel Orphanage and several schools in St. John's have reached a settlement with the Roman Catholic organization.
- Canada Post campaigns against 'no flyers' mailbox signs
- Canada Post has been mailing more than 900,000 letters across the country to people to try to convince them to remove "no flyer" signs from their mailboxes.
- Corner Brook cat house coming down
- The city of Corner Brook has reached an agreement with the owner of a derelict house that was once home to nearly 200 cats to demolish the building on McWhirter's Lane.
- Career criminal alleges police harassment
- A St. John's man with a long criminal record says he is being harassed by police, which he says is interfering with his efforts to turn his life around.
- Dog cruelty case leads to conviction
- Chris Whelan of Lakeview has been convicted of animal cruelty for willfully failing to provide for the adequate care of his dog, Lady.