Hendrickson Creek, AB
Set Hendrickson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta's wonky election polls one thing, rogue Tories a sign of bigger trouble video
- It is a very odd thing about the Alberta election, Kathleen Petty writes. Jim Prentice's ruling Tories are getting clobbered in opinion polls that no one seems to believe. Still, the signs of something coming apart are not hard to find.
- New #YEG Today: What you need to know to get where you're going
- Live updating information about Edmonton's traffic and weather
- Nepal earthquake: Alan Hancock recalls avalanche that buried camp video
- A Canadian mountain climber scaling one of the world’s tallest peaks has survived after being caught in an avalanche caused by a powerful earthquake in Nepal.
- Nepal earthquake prompts aid from Edmonton ex-pats
- While the desperate search for survivors continued in the wake of devastating earthquake in Nepal, ex-pats in Edmonton are looking for a way to help their family and friends back home.
- Video Alberta's top Sunday headlines video
- Edmonton's Nepalese community rallies after a devastating earthquake, a woman struggling with illness who finds inspiration in an unlikely place, and the Flames getting ready for their next battle. CBC's Alicia Asquith fills you in on the top stories around Alberta today.