Hendrickson Creek, AB
Set Hendrickson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 10:28 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 11.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. High 16.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton places moratorium on body rub shops
- Edmonton is imposing a moratorium on new body rub parlours until January 2014.
- Homeless numbers drop in Calgary, Edmonton
- In a new national study on homelessness, Calgary and Edmonton are leading the way in efforts to reduce it and create solutions.
- Edmonton woman rings up ‘insane’ $23,000 roaming charge bill
- Memories of her Mexican vacation turned sour just two days after Sarah Farrell returned home to Edmonton.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.
- Zama spill site shows brown trees, 3 containment sites video
- Apache Canada is still cleaning up a massive waste water site in northern Alberta, 18 days after the spill was first reported.