Hendrickson Creek, AB
Set Hendrickson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low zero.
Clearing in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 10.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Rain or snow||Cloudy||Cloudy|
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- In Depth Dying for a drink: Canada's role in Peru's water crisis
- Peru is quickly losing access to clean water because of climate change and an expanding mining industry. It's a crisis that has already cost many lives and is driving violent clashes. The CBC's Marion Warnica presents an in-depth look at the worsening crisis and Canada's role in it.
- Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- LP fans buy up stacks of wax at record garage sale
- Blustery winter weather couldn't keep vinyl aficionados from lining up outside a garage in east Edmonton Friday where more than 10,000 LPs from the collections of four city deejays were on sale for the retro price of $1 apiece.
- QEII travel near Lacombe not recommended
- Southbound traffic on the QE II south of Lacombe, Alta., has come to a complete stop due to numerous collisions, RCMP say.
- Photos Late winter blast holds spring at bay
- Edmontonians woke up to snow on the first day of the Easter long weekend. But that did not deter Edmontonians from getting outdoors.