Hendrickson Creek, AB
Set Hendrickson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 7:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 9:06 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. Clearing near noon. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 12.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories video
- Nine Wildrose MLAs, including leader Danielle Smith, have crossed to Alberta’s governing Progressive Conservative party.
- Timeline The rise and fall of Alberta's Wildrose Party
- Named after Alberta's official flower, Wildrose took root in Red Deer more than a decade ago. Here's a look at the changes over the years to this uniquely Albertan political party.
- La Familia gang members armed for 'human hunting,' police say
- Four members of the La Familia gang arrested in Edmonton this week were caught with kilograms of drugs, thousands in cash, and guns they planned to use to defend their new foothold in Alberta, police say.
- Father urges drivers to be careful after girl, 12, hit twice in crosswalks
- A 12-year-old girl who has been hit by cars not once, but twice, while using marked crosswalks near her school in St. Albert is offering up some tips to pedestrians.
- #ablegmovie hashtag recasts floor-crossing drama as political popcorn flick
- The current commotion over the Wildrose floor-crossers is like a good political thriller. The #ablegmovies hashtag picks out the best film titles to describe the situation. Here are our favourites.