Hendrickson Creek, AB
Set Hendrickson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 19, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 except gusting to 80 in wind prone areas late this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming light overnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 17.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Police charge man with 2nd degree murder in Saturday's homicide
- Police have charged a 23-year-old Edmonton man with second-degree murder in relation to Saturday's homicide.
- Alberta NDP mark 30th anniversary of Grant Notley's death
- Just one day after she decidedly won the Alberta NDP leadership, Rachel Notley led a memorial in honour of her late father, the political legend who helped establish the party in Alberta.
- Edmonton's homeless receive boost from free services
- More than 1,500 homeless people packed the Shaw Conference Centre Sunday to receive free help and a wide range of services.
- RCMP asking for help in identifying suspects who grounded chopper
- RCMP in Sylvan Lake are asking the public for help in identifying the person or people responsible for damaging a helicopter this weekend.
- Recap Eskimos wrap up Roughriders, secure second place video
- Mike Reilly staged an 84-yard touchdown drive midway through the fourth quarter to lift the Edmonton Eskimos to a 24-19 victory over the host Saskatchewan Roughriders on Sunday.