Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 1:00 PM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. High plus 4.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Jynx Jones, exotic dancer, says ban on stripping a bad move
- A Saskatchewan exotic dancer says that banning stripping is not a step forward in protecting women.
- New Luke Apooch, Tim Hortons snake-thrower, fails to appear in Saskatoon court video
- A Saskatoon man, who is facing charges after throwing a garter snake in a Saskatoon Tim Hortons in December, failed to appear in court Monday.
- Massage parlours also a concern, Premier Brad Wall says
- Premier Brad Wall says he has similar concerns about massage parlours as he does about stripping in bars.
- Question Period tweets from the CBC's Adam Hunter
- It's time for the daily give and take between the Opposition New Democrats and the governing Saskatchewan Party.
- Smoke forces people out of Regina's Souls Harbour rescue mission
- There were some tense moments for people at Regina's Souls Harbour this morning when smoke forced them to leave the rescue mission and soup kitchen.