Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 4:38 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 9:10 PM CST Wed Jun 19, 13 at 9:10 PM CST
Showers ending overnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 13.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new Oops: civil servant paid $1.4M by mistake
- The provincial auditor says the Ministry of Finance could tighten-up some of its control systems after one government worker was issued a pay-cheque for $1.4 million.
- Missing bell of Batoche reveal edges near, picture surfaces
- It looks like a significant piece of Canadian Metis history will soon be returned to public view after disappearing more than 20 years ago.
- video Nostalgia for old tractors at Farm Progress Show video
- Canada's Farm Progress Show, underway in Regina, includes a parade of tractors.
- High risk offender living in Regina
- Police in Regina want residents to be aware of a high risk offender living in a halfway house in the community.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.