Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 7:24 PM CST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 7:24 PM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 1.
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Periods of light snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Gordie Howe a bit better, son Mark tells Detroit Free Press
- Mark Howe told the Detroit Free Press today that his dad, Gordie, has shown minor improvements and "isn't in so much pain anymore." Although Howe, 86, remains mostly quiet and immobile, the family was able to get him out of bed "to a living room chair" for the past two days.
- Man who found dead baby in yard says it was tough
- The Regina man who found a dead newborn in his back yard said it was a tough experience. Police said they are investigating the death and are waiting to hear official word on how the child died.
- Regina police investigate death of 65-year-old man
- Police in Regina have launched an investigation into the death of a 65-year-old man, reported to them Friday morning.
- New Rescued Saskatchewan parrot Pebble is the talk of the internet
- A parrot named Pebble, currently being cared for at a rescue centre, has become the talk of the internet.
- City of Regina, unions reach tentative deal on pension dispute
- A tentative deal has been reached to resolve a dispute that has had the City of Regina and pension plan members at loggerheads in recent months.