Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:33 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
SSE 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 9:23 PM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 9:23 PM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 22.
Sunny. High minus 12.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near minus 12.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'Ridiculous': Brad Wall calls out David Suzuki on oil industry comment video
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says a comment by prominent environmentalist David Suzuki talking about the oil industry is 'ridiculous'.
- 'Tinder' for farm folk: Falling in love at Agribition in Regina video
- Many people have found love at the Agribition show in Regina. As Marty Seymour, head of the exhibition, says: 'You just can't put 100,000 people in a room and not have sparks fly.'
- Saskatoon coalition issues climate change wish list
- A coalition of groups in Saskatoon concerned about climate change has issued a list of issues it wants Canadian leaders to talk about at the Paris conference
- Opposition blasts Sask. government on seniors' care
- The Opposition says it continues to hear major concerns about the care seniors are getting in long-term care homes. Meanwhile, the Saskatchewan government released its annual long term care facility reviews on Wednesday.
- More U of S medical school grads practising in Saskatchewan
- It may become easier to find a family doctor in Saskatchewan in the next few years. Thirty family physician graduates from the University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine decided to practice in Saskatchewan this year.