Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 30 Regina homes without water due to frozen pipes
- About 30 homes in Regina are without water because of frozen pipes — and that's just one problem at the tail end of a particularly harsh winter.
- Saskatoon police talking to Kyron Sollosy about bat attack
- Police are speaking with the victim of a vicious baseball bat attack last month.
- Saskatoon couple welcomes identical triplets to family
- Every child birth is special for parents. But one Saskatoon couple experienced something quite extraordinary and now has three identical reasons to celebrate.
- Water main woes plague Wadena, Moose Jaw, other communities
- People in Wadena, Sask., were without water Wednesday after a water main break near a local elementary school — and a number of other communities were experiencing similar problems.
- Foul play ruled out in alley death of Regina man
- Regina police have ruled out foul play in the death of a 23-year-old man whose shirtless body was found in a back alley in the 3100 block of 6th Ave. on Monday.