Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
Periods of light snow ending early in the morning then clearing. High minus 9.
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h. Low minus 13.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crash near Pinehouse, Sask. leaves 2 dead
- RCMP say visibility was good at the time but Highway 914 was icy when two vehicles became part of a fatal crash Saturday morning.
- Regina apartment fire sends 2 to hospital
- Two people are in hospital and 13 are out of their homes after an early-morning fire on Saturday at an apartment building in Regina.
- Regina MMA fighter Charmaine Tweet loses championship in L.A.
- Charmaine 'Not-So-Sweet' Tweet lost on Friday at the Invicta Fighting Championships, a women's world championship for mixed martial arts, in Los Angeles.
- Video Buzzer-beater one for the books at Regina basketball game video
- With less than a second left in the game, Simon Nieblas sunk a basket to win the semi-final game for The Regina Christian School Grizzlies on Friday night at The Rock Regina high school basketball tournament.
- Sask. drivers line up for gas after some pump prices rise
- According to GasBuddy.com, the Regina Cabs discount gas station is one of several places in Saskatchewan where gas was still under 90 cents a litre Saturday morning.