Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Overcast. Low 12.
Cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 17.
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Iconic brass firefighter poles disappearing in Sask. video
- When the fire alarm rings, most firefighters in Saskatchewan aren't sliding down a pole anymore - they run, slide, or take the stairs.
- New Saskatoon's Lighthouse mobile outreach running out of cash
- A Saskatoon shelter that reaches out to homeless people using a converted ambulance is hoping to raise money to keep the service going.
- New homes for sale on Whitecap Dakota First Nation's land
- A First Nation south of Saskatoon is leading the way when it comes to building homes for sale to anyone, regardless of their First Nations ancestry or not.
- Saskatchewan crops need more warm weather
- With cooler weather on the way, the Saskatchewan crop is up to two weeks behind normal development in certain areas, the provincial Agriculture Ministry says.
- Saskatoon police frustrated with distracted drivers
- Saskatoon police say the tickets they issued on Tuesday for driving while taking photos shows more needs to be done to change people's thinking.