Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 27. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. High 28.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Exclusive Regina police inspector avoids disciplinary hearing by retiring
- An iTeam investigation has revealed a senior Regina police inspector retired just days before he was to face a disciplinary hearing for his role in accessing surveillance video that resulted in children being kicked out of the Regina Optimist Dolphins Swim Club.
- Regina City Council to vote on bus fare hikes tonight
- While Saskatoon grapples with a transit lockout, Regina City Council is focusing on its bus service, too — including some big fare increases.
- Saskatoon bus riders speak out on impact of lockout
- Bus riders took to social media to vent about lost service at the start of the work week.
- Transit Lockout Council to discuss forcing changes to transit union's pension plan
- While the City of Saskatoon and its transit union are at odds over the bargaining table, items on the table at City Council today are causing a stir.
- Haskap, a nutritious berry, trends across Saskatchewan
- Move over, blueberries -- there’s a new “super berry” in town. It’s called haskap, and it’s gaining popularity across Saskatchewan.