Set Wynyard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 9:02 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
NE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Christmas comes early as holiday travellers fill up
- Gasoline prices are likely to put a lot of travellers in a holiday mood this week.
- Snow, fog will be greeting some holiday travellers
- You better watch out, holiday travellers. Good winter driving conditions are reported on many of Saskatchewan's major highways, but there are some problem spots.
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- A 45-year-old SaskPower employee died Saturday night after he was electrocuted while repairing a power line just outside of Wakaw, northeast of Saskatoon.
- Craig McMorris talks to The Morning Edition
- Reality show stars Mark and Craig McMorris are back in Regina for the holidays, and Craig dropped in to the Morning Edition Monday for a chat.
- One day left: Winning $1 million ticket still unclaimed in Sask.
- Western Canada Lottery Corporation says there is an unclaimed ticket for $1 million that was bought in Saskatchewan last year.