Set Breton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:39 PM
SSE 2 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear late this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- TransAlta power manipulation ruling shows system flawed, critics say
- A consumer group says a decision that TransAlta knowingly boosted power prices shows fundamental flaws in the system that provides electricity to Albertans.
- Dr. Shekar Puttaswamy named as pilot killed in crash
- A physician from Bonnyville has been identified as the pilot killed in a plane crash east of Lac La Biche on Sunday.
- Video Rogers Place on budget, scheduled to finish on time video
- Rogers Place is now 55 per cent complete and should be completed by its scheduled opening of September 2016.
- Corrie Ottenbreit's remains tied to rural property near Leduc
- Police say the remains of a woman missing since 2004 have been identified among the remains of another woman discovered last spring on a rural property near Leduc, Alta.
- Lt.-Col. Mason Stalker, based in Edmonton, faces sex charges
- A high-ranking member of the Canadian Forces based in Edmonton faces a number of sex-related charges for offences alleged to have occurred between 1998 and 2007 while the man was a mentor with a local army cadet group.