Set Breton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
W 8 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 6:34 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 6:34 PM MST
Clearing. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary bobsled track victims ID'd as twins Jordan and Evan Caldwell
- The twin 17-year-old brothers killed early Saturday after tobogganing down the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park have been identified as Jordan and Evan Caldwell.
- Anglican priest, Gordon William Dominey, charged with historical Edmonton sexual assaults
- Edmonton police have charged an Anglican priest, who was working in B.C., with sexual assault that allegedly occurred in an Edmonton youth incarceration facility during the 1980s.
- Calgary bobsled deaths: Sliding down track after-hours 'tradition,' people say online
- Sliding down the bobsled track after-hours on 'dumb things' was a 'tradition' for staff at Canada Olympic Park, according to several people on social media who say they used to work there.
- Canadian Birkebeiner Ski Festival cancelled for lack of snow video
- The Canadian Birkebeiner Ski Festival which typically welcomes 2,000 skiers to the Edmonton area, has been cancelled because of insufficient snow and icy conditions.
- Recap Canadiens rout Oilers to end 4-game losing streak video
- Tomas Plekanec had a goal and three assists as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 on Saturday afternoon to snap a four-game losing streak.