Set Breton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing early in the evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-7° | -23°
19° | -9°
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Wildrose leadership candidates focus on Alberta's finances
- With the Wildrose still smarting over the loss of nine MLAs months ago, all three of the party’s leadership hopefuls are hammering the government on its management of Alberta's finances.
- Inclusive Health conference examines health concerns for LGBTQ patients
- A student-run conference at the University of Alberta is examining the unique health issues faced by the LGBTQ community.
- Thorhild fire destroys 69-year-old church
- A fire destroyed the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of St. Peter and Paul shorly before noon Saturday.
- Lukas Krys' family holds auction to pay for wheelchair-accessible van
- A Saturday night auction at an Edmonton pub will help a family pay for a specialized vehicle to help their young son leave his home.
- YOUR CITY South Korea to Edmonton: Transporting the Walterdale Bridge arches video
- The new Walterdale Bridge could start to take shape in a few months, now that the long-awaited steel arches have finally arrived in North America.