Set Breton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 10:00 PM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 17.
Snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 14.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
|Snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-14° | -25°
7° | -13°
-7° | -20°
19° | -4°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Video $403M pegged as final price tag for new Federal Building video
- Years overdue and $50 million over budget, the public is finally getting a look at the inside of the newly-renovated Federal Building, the former home of the Alberta government's controversial "Skypalace."
- Fracking linked to 4.4 magnitude quake in Fox Creek
- Alberta's energy regulator says a significant earthquake in the province last week was likely caused by hydraulic fracturing. Scientists say that if that's true, it will have been the largest earthquake ever to happen as a result of an industrial operation.
- Serial bank robber suspect arrested in Grande Prairie, Alta.
- The suspect in a series of bank robberies stretching from B.C. through Alberta to Saskatchewan has been arrested in Grande Prairie, Alta.
- Claudia Trindade critically injured in Edmonton snow plow crash
- Claudia Trindade's family is asking for privacy and seeking help after the mother of two children was seriously injured in a snow plow crash this week.
- Peter Malko charged with sexual assault of teen
- Edmonton police have charged a man for allegedly posing as a photographer to lure a teenage girl to an apartment so he could sexually assault her.