Set Breton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Alberta budget delivers tax increases for 1st time in years
- Smokers, drinkers, speeders and high-income earners will pay more thanks to new measures introduced today by the Alberta government to deal with lower revenues brought by the plunge in oil prices.
- Business community mixed on Alberta budget
- Alberta tabled a budget today that will cost residents $1.5 billion in extra taxes each year. The Canadian Federation of Independent Business says now is not the right time for tax increases.
- Alberta Budget 2015: 5 things you need to know video
- It has been touted as a budget that will change the lives of Albertans. CBC's Rachel Maclean looks at what that actually means for your pocketbook.
- Alberta Budget 2015: Live updates from the field
- It has been called everything from a bad news budget to a document that will fundamentally change the lives of all Albertans. Follow along as CBC reporters bring you the latest on the 2015 provincial budget.
- Video Buckled girders rebound, but will it be enough? video
- City officials are guardedly optimistic that the small movement shown by buckled girders may yet save the 102nd Avenue Bridge project.