Set Breton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 9:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
W 7 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High plus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 'I've been through it all': Margaret Trudeau reflects on mental health journey
- Margaret Trudeau doesn’t mince words about her battle with mental illness. She has spent much of her 68 years in the spotlight, and the harsh glare of public scrutiny hasn’t always been flattering.
- Edmonton woman raises alarm about possible loophole to ban on door-to-door sales
- An Edmonton woman is questioning whether one sales company may have found a loophole around Alberta’s new ban on door-to-door sales.
- Senator wants inquiry after murder charges stayed against Connie Oakes, Wendy Scott
- A senator is calling for a public inquiry after prosecutors stayed charges against a second woman accused in an Alberta man's killing — in a case that hinged largely on that woman's testimony, which was later deemed "unreliable" by an appeal court.
- Police investigating two suspicious deaths in southwest Edmonton
- Homicide detectives are investigating after the bodies of a man and a woman were discovered inside a southwest Edmonton home Tuesday.
- Kevin O'Leary makes late entry into Conservative leadership race
- It's finally official: Kevin O'Leary will run to become leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. After months of flirting with the idea, he picked the morning after the French leadership debate and used a video on his Facebook page to declare his candidacy.