Set Breton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:48 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 7.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Jayant Soni guilty of dangerous driving in death of Edmonton teen
- Jayant Soni is guilty of dangerous driving causing the death of a teenager four years ago.
- New Infant's death a homicide, autopsy rules
- Carter Auger died on Sept. 25, 21 days after his first birthday. At time time, police considered it to be a case of sudden death.
- Audio Premier Jim Prentice says democracy thriving in Alberta
- Premier Jim Prentice maintains democracy is alive and well in Alberta despite swallowing most of the official opposition Wednesday.
- Energy firms shedding jobs as oil prices keep sliding, recruiter says
- A Calgary recruiter in the energy sector says hiring has started to slow down and big companies are starting to let go of staff as oil prices drop.
- Exclusive Stephen Harper touts merits of Alberta's carbon pricing system video
- In a year-end interview with Peter Mansbridge, Prime Minister Stephen Harper has indicated for the first time a willingness to implement on a 'broader' scale a carbon pricing system similar to the one in Alberta.