Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Clearing overnight. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
You’ll want to get outside as much as possible this weekend because we have some rather wet weather on the way next week. Saturday starts with some cloud cover but the sunshine makes an appearance in the afternoon. Following the weekend with daytime highs in the low 20s, we see cloud move in for Monday and some rain in the afternoon and evening. The wettest periods next week look to be Monday night and Wednesday. Temps will also cool off quite a bit by the end of next week. Thursday and Friday highs will be closer to 10 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Q&A How anxiety drives voter choices and election campaign strategy
- Why do some issues become the focus of an election campaign — even when they're unlikely to directly impact voters' lives? Anxiety is a strong driver, according to the authors of a new book about fear and politics, and they say we're seeing that in the U.S. election campaign.
- Recap Eskimos dissect Blue Bombers, win season series video
- John White ran in a pair of touchdowns as the Edmonton Eskimos defeated the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 40-26 on Friday.
- Winnipeg Jets beat Edmonton Oilers 5-1 in pre-season play
- The Winnipeg Jets scored four power-play goals Friday night to overpower the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 in pre-season play.
- Sexual assaults continue to go under-reported, study suggests
- A new study of sexual violence in Winnipeg public spaces concludes sexual assaults continue to be "significantly under-reported" in the Manitoba capital.
- Video Jets coach has high hopes Jacob Trouba will stay in Winnipeg video
- Jets coach Paul Maurice said Friday in Winnipeg that he has high hopes Jacob Trouba will stay in Winnipeg, despite the defenceman's desire to be traded.