Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 26 this afternoon.
Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-18° | -29°
-0° | -20°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...will return January 5th
- South End water main break leaves 8 homes without water
- A watermain break has left some homes in Winnipeg’s South End without water this Boxing Day Friday.
- Winnipeggers speak of hope 10 years after Indian Ocean tsunami video
- People in Winnipeg are thinking about the Indian Ocean tsunami, which hit countries in Southeast Asia and beyond 10 years ago on Friday.
- Protesters hold round dance at Winnipeg's Portage Place mall
- A group of protesters held a round dance Friday afternoon at Portage Place after one woman said she was pinned to the ground by a security guard in the morning.
- Winnipeg Boxing Day shoppers endure long lines for big deals video
- The big ticket item on boxing day in Winnipeg? Widescreen televisions. But if you're wondering if you should hit the mall, you need to weigh your tolerance for large crowds.
- Manitoba NDP remains unpopular, says Probe Research poll
- A new poll conducted by Probe Research shows the NDP well behind the Progressive Conservatives when it comes to voting preferences.