Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 9:35 PM
W 16 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Clearing near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 20.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As expected, a cloudy start to the day but the sun is shining and we should have no problem getting to 26 degrees today. There is a slight chance of a t-storm later this afternoon but that chance is very small. The instability numbers are NOT large at all. Saturday will be a cloudy day with showers on and off through the afternoon and evening. This is the wrap-around rain from that departing low. Sunday will be slightly cooler at 22 with a northerly breeze at 30km/h but it will also be sunny. Next week looks very stable. I have fairly sunny skies in my forecast each day with highs ranging from 25 on Monday to 29 on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: WSW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Sentencing underway in drunk, high-speed crash that killed woman video
- The family of a Winnipeg woman who was killed by a drunk driver last year was the first to read aloud their victim impact statement in front of television cameras during the man's sentencing hearing this afternoon.
- Dog days of summer means puppy love at Winnipeg Humane Society
- The Winnipeg Humane Society said it's holding a sale Friday, after getting 32 dogs coming into care in the last week alone. That's on top of the 63 dogs and 24 puppies it already had.
- 1st Canadian patient to receive new liver therapy doing well video
- The first Canadian patient to receive an experimental transplant of liver cells in Alberta two years ago is now a healthy toddler, her doctors say.
- National Energy Board orders Enbridge to stop work on Manitoba pipeline
- The National Energy Board has ordered Enbridge Inc. to stop work along its Line 3 oil pipeline in Manitoba after an inspection earlier this month revealed numerous environmental and safety concerns.
- Manitobans soon able to fill up own jugs with draft beer
- Manitobans will soon be able to buy draft beer and take it home in large glass jugs known as growlers.