Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then rain showers. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 1.
Rain showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low plus 1.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated Winnipeg woman, 98, packs up a lifetime of memories video
- A 98-year-old Winnipeg woman, linked to the famous painting The Spirit of '76, an iconic image of the American Civil War showing three musicians on a battlefield, is leaving the house she's called home for nearly a century.
- Winnipeg construction companies to pay for not meeting road work deadline
- Two Winnipeg construction companies will have to pay penalties for not finishing three road construction projects on time last year.
- Target Canada ratcheting up its exit, all stores to close by mid-April
- A court-appointed monitor overseeing the windup of the Target Canada stores says all 133 locations across the country will be permanently shut down by "as early as mid-April," which is about a month ahead of schedule.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blackhawks
- The Winnipeg Jets continue their quest to the playoffs when they welcome the Chicago Blackhawks to town Sunday night. The Jets (39-24-12) are coming off a 5-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday and with a couple days of rest between games should be ready to go.
- Former Winnipeg Jewish Theatre GM embezzled $85K, say police
- The former artistic director at the Winnipeg Jewish Theatre has been charged with theft and forgery after police say the man embezzled more than $85,000 over an eight-year period.