Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 18.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- New Faron Hall Winnipeg vigil held at Provencher Bridge video
- Indingenous actor Adam Beach and dozens of others turned out Thursday night to honour Winnipeg's ‘homeless hero’ at a vigil held at the base of the Provencher Bridge.
- Your CBC Manitoba Friday Winnipeg weather forecast
- CBC Manitoba’s weather specialist Marilyn Maki says keep your umbrellas on hand Friday and over the weekend.
- Winnipeg homes flood as torrential downpour knocks out power video
- Winnipeg was hit with a torrential downpour of rain Thursday night that resulted in flooded underpasses and basements, leaky roofs, and faulty traffic lights in various parts of the city.
- Late harvest: Manitoba farmers plagued by poor weather
- Manitoba farmers are frustrated after a summer of extremes has left them with little or no harvest.
- Opinion Immigration law needs overhaul to deal with minor violations: R. Reis Pagtakhan
- While deportation may be appropriate for some repeat immigration law offenders, it is not appropriate for first-time offenders with minor violations, a Winnipeg immigration lawyer argues. He suggests Canada adopt a middle ground.