Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
SE 7 km/h
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 13.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we head into a new work week, the frontal that pushed through the north on Sunday brings some cloud cover into the south on Monday along with occasional showers. We’ll clear on Tuesday and, at this point, Tuesday through Friday look fairly dry with highs between 13 and 16 degrees. REMINDER…. CBC Winnipeg News debuts our new show at a new time on Monday. Join us for a one hour newscast at 6pm.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Boy, 13, beats farmers to take top prizes in Manitoba pumpkin competition
- A 13-year-old Winnipeg boy is celebrating taking first and second place in a rural Manitoba pumpkin growing competition after years of unsuccessful attempts.
- Bombers kicker Lirim Hajrullahu apologizes to fans for Saturday's game
- Winnipeg Blue Bomber Lirim Hajrullahu apologized to fans on Sunday after missing four field goals and a convert the night before.
- Video Tory candidate Joyce Bateman not apologizing for controversial Israel debate comments video
- Winnipeg South Centre Tory candidate Joyce Bateman is not apologizing for controversial comments she made about Liberal candidates during a debate at the Asper Jewish Community Campus last week — comments a political analyst says amount to "nasty politics."
- Winnipeg's MMIW Day of Remembrance marked by red dresses, flowers video
- A national day of remembrance for missing and murdered indigenous women is prompting some Winnipeggers to display red dresses as a symbol of solidarity across the city.
- CAA Manitoba holds free event to adjust vehicles for older drivers
- CAA Manitoba is offering free sessions with occupational therapists to older drivers on Sunday.