Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
NE 32 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
- updated "Unbelievable" rain soaks southern Manitoba video
- Heavy rain dumped as much as 100 mm in some areas
- updated Manitoba residents question weather warning system video
- The tornado that ripped through Oklahoma City on Monday stirred memories for residents in Elie, Man., who lived through the same terrifying experience in 2007.
- new Winnipeg car-sharing program doubles fleet
- A Winnipeg car-share program has doubled its fleet of cars to serve a growing demand in the city.
- updated Winnipeg's CDI College investigated, enrolment halted video
- CDI College in Winnipeg is under investigation after several students in its licensed practical nursing program complained to Manitoba's LPN regulatory body.
- Manitoba RCMP lay 43 impaired driving charges in a week
- RCMP took over 40 impaired drivers off of Manitoba roads in the past week.