Set McCreary as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
S 6 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 30 km/h this evening. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday looks like the day to get outside this weekend if you want some sun and manageable temps. We’ll see a high up around -7. Sunday is milder at zero but will be cloudy. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: No 'evidence of any wreckage' 24 hours later video
- Malaysia Airlines has issued a statement Saturday saying an international search and rescue operation has "failed to find evidence of any wreckage" in trying to locate flight MH370, 24 hours after it went missing off Vietnam's coast carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew.
- 1000s expected to have fun in the sun at Forks this weekend
- Up to 60,000 people could pack the Forks in Winnipeg, given the weather forecast for the weekend.
- Live Senators at Jets on Hockey Night in Canada
- Watch live and interact online as the Winnipeg Jets welcome the Ottawa Senators to MTS Centre in a Hockey Night in Canada matinee (CBC, CBCSports.ca).
- Sherbrook Pool to stay afloat with $1M donation
- The Sherbrook Pool no longer has to worry about staying afloat, after the heritage building got a $1 million donation from the Kinsmen Club of Winnipeg.
- Jets honour Canadian Armed Forces at game with Sens
- Saturday's game at MTS Centre is a special one, as the Jets show their appreciation of the Canadian Armed Forces.