Set Dawson as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:35 AM
Sunset: 11:54 PM
NE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 7:11 PM PDT Fri May 24, 13 at 7:11 PM PDT
A few clouds. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. High 22.
A few clouds. Low plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arsonist died in Iqaluit townhouse fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say a fire that killed two people at the Creekside Village in Iqaluit in 2012 was arson.
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.
- Inuvik taxi fares go up $1 today
- Taxi fares went up $1 in Inuvik today, bringing the flat rate to $6.
- Japanese 747 waits for maintenance crew in Whitehorse
- A Nippon Cargo 747 airplane is still at the Whitehorse airport after making an emergency landing Thursday.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.