Set Dawson as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 3:59 AM
Sunset: 12:44 AM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Polar bears could find last refuge in Canada's High Arctic as ice melts
- Canada’s High Arctic could become the last stable refuge for polar bears as climate change melts away their hunting grounds, a U.S. government report says.
- Bike thieves strike tourists visiting Whitehorse
- Bike thieves have swiped more wheels in Whitehorse this week, this time making off with two expensive mountain bikes belonging to tourists.
- Whitehorse RCMP pull body from Schwatka Lake
- Whitehorse RCMP recovered the body of a male from Schwatka Lake on Thursday.
- Fort Good Hope homes still without power after Canada Day outage
- Many residents in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., have gone without power for 19 hours after an outage began Wednesday night during a thunderstorm.
- Rain, cooler weather quiet Yukon fire situation
- A drop in temperatures and some overnight rain in Yukon provided a welcome dampening of fire activity, but Yukon Wildland Fire Management officials expect hot, dry weather to return next week.