Set Dawson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:57 AM
Sunset: 11:52 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife power outages caused by fire under power line video
- A forest fire burning under the main transmission line between the Snare hydro facility and Yellowknife caused power outages in the city Wednesday afternoon.
- Michael Macpherson's mother urges him to turn himself in video
- Yukon RCMP are still searching for Macpherson, 32, who is wanted on a charge of second degree murder in the stabbing death of Tanner Sinclair.
- N.W.T. ready to host unwelcome pipelines: Industry Minister
- At the Pacific Northwest Economic Region summit in Whistler, B.C., the Northwest Territories' Minister of Industry, David Ramsay, said the territory is ready to host oil pipelines that are unwelcome in B.C. or the United States.
- Yukon skiers dream of 5km paved roller-ski track
- Cross Country Yukon is looking at paving a 5 kilometre track on the Mount McIntyre ski trails in Whitehorse so skiers can keep training all summer.
- Heavy fog delays flights for third day in Iqaluit
- Iqaluit is in its third day of heavy fog that led to 12 cancelled flights on Monday and six on Tuesday. The airport manager says he can’t remember a time when the weather has affected this many flights.