Set Dawson as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 10:04 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear before morning. Low minus 3.
Sunny. High 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -6°
50° | 21°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- No volunteers means no Relay for Life in Hay River, N.W.T.
- The bi-annual fundraiser for cancer research is not expected to go ahead this year because no one volunteered to help run it.
- Arctic Council key in making Northern shipping safe: society
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen of DNV-GL says the council's international treaty on Arctic search and rescue, as well as the agreement on marine oil pollution can go a long way towards improving safety in Arctic waters.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Snowmobile race revived between Iqaluit and Kimmirut
- A snowmobile race between Iqaluit and Kimmirut is happening on Saturday, and the first-place winner will receive $7,000 cash.