Set Dawson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 23, 16 at 6:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 10:05 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 23, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Aug 23, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- From McDonald's to national TV: Yellowknife chef prepares for Chopped debut
- Food truck season may be nearly over in Yellowknife, but One of a Thai's Sousanh Chanthalangsy has something big to look forward to this fall — an appearance on the hit television series Chopped Canada.
- Man gets 2 and a half years in prison for biting off girlfriend's lip
- Sonny Stanley Keevik has been convicted of aggravated assault for biting off a piece of a woman's lip in January 2015.
- Former Yukon Chief and negotiator Ray Jackson, dead at 77
- Ray Jackson, a life-long leader and helped craft the first Yukon land claims settlements, died on Monday. "He never ever gave up on always trying to help his people," said current Champagne and Aishihik Chief Steve Smith.
- 'I just made the most of whatever I had,' says Olympic bronze medallist Akeem Haynes
- 'I really believe it doesn't matter where you come from; you can do anything as long as you believe that it's possible,' says the former Yellowknifer and Olympic medallist.
- Body pulled from Teslin River near Johnson's Crossing
- Yukon RCMP say a male body was recovered from Teslin River, near Johnson's Crossing, on Sunday. An autopsy is scheduled for Thursday in Vancouver.