Set Dawson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 2:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning. High plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air North flight attendants sent home for wearing T-shirts
- Flight attendants at Air North were sent home by their employer this morning after they showed up for work wearing T-shirts instead of their uniforms.
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories video
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq said Tuesday the government has overturned an RCMP decision to doff their muskrat hats in favour of more animal-friendly tuques.
- Video Snowfall slows traffic in Whitehorse
- A late September snowfall has wreaked havoc on Whitehorse roads, where drivers weren't prepared for several centimetres of snow this early in the year.
- 5 bags of mail stolen in Norman Wells. N.W.T.
- RCMP and Canada Post are investigating after five bags of mail were discovered on a bush trail eight kilometres from Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Students must feel safe, secure before learning: Dr. Gabor Maté
- Children need healthy, nurturing relationships with adults to thrive in school says Dr. Gabor Maté, who presented the keynote address at the N.W.T. educators' conference in Yellowknife this week.