Current Conditions

Thu May 25, 17 at 2:00 PM PDT

UV: 3 (Moderate)

16°C 61°F

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 32.2 Km
Sunrise: 4:32 AM
Sunset: 11:57 PM

Wind: SW 6 km/h
Humidity: 29%
Pressure: 100.8 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 15°
High: 59°
P.O.P. 30%

Tonight

Showers
Low: 4°
Low: 39°

Summary

(Celsius) Thu May 25, 17 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu May 25, 17 at 11:00 AM PDT

Today

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

Showers. Low plus 4.

Friday

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 12.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

May 26

May 27

May 28

May 29

May 30

May 31

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Cloudy A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 12°

High 54°


P.O.P. 70%

High 15°

High 59°

High 19°

High 66°

High 22°

High 72°

High 19°

High 66°

High 19°

High 66°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!