Set Elbow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:45 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High zero.
Clear. Low minus 11.
Sunny. High zero.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 1 man dead, another seriously injured in crash near Holdfast
- One man is dead and another is seriously injured following a crash on Highway 2.
- Regina's weather, gas prices and traffic for Sunday
- Here's what you need to know to start your morning.
- Operation Red Nose celebrates 2 million rides
- It all started in 1984 when a university math professor had an idea to get drunk drivers off the road. Thirty-two years later, Operation Red Nose has offered 2 million rides to people in Canada over the holidays.
- Opinion Indigenous boys and men at high risk of being victims of violence
- "One of the things that Canadians fail to recognize is that boys and men in our community are also frequently at a high risk of being victims of violence, of going missing, of being killed,' says activist Lenard Monkman.
- Saskatoon's weather, traffic and gas prices for Sunday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.