Set Elbow as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 1:00 PM CST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
ENE 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 17. Wind chill minus 29.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 33.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-3° | -20°
27° | -4°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Paul Leroux gets 3 years for residential school abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor who has been convicted of sexually abusing boys at a residential school decades ago, has been given a three-year sentence by a judge in Battleford, Sask.
- Ex-PM John Diefenbaker sired 2 boys, families believe
- Twice-married former Canadian prime minister John Diefenbaker — always believed to have been childless — may have fathered not one but two sons, leaving progeny scattered across the country, The Canadian Press has learned.
- Canada Post stops selling permanent stamps
- Consumers across Canada have been foiled in their attempts to stock up on cheaper stamps, as Canada Post has suspended selling non-denominated postage until after March 31, 2014.
- CBC Morning Edition hosts open house on Friday
- The annual merrymaking at CBC headquarters in Regina is about to begin — and you're invited. Head on down to the rotunda at 2440 Broad St. Friday morning for a live show hosted by the Morning Edition's Sheila Coles.
- Saskatoon wolfpack to howl again
- Officials in Saskatoon are howling with joy today after a missing sculpture was found in a parking lot at the University of Saskatchewan.