Set Elbow as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Rain ending early this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 14.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning near midnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
14° | -3°
57° | 27°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'Deadbeat parents' owe $94M to Saskatchewan families
- According to numbers obtained by CBC, so-called deadbeat parents in Saskatchewan owe their families a whopping $93.9 million.
- Regina's P3 sewage plant $138M cheaper than traditional model
- The City of Regina continues to make the case that taxpayers are getting a good deal for its controversial public-private partnership (P3) sewer plant upgrade.
- Saskatchewan minimum wage gets a raise
- Starting today, the minimum wage rises from $10 to $10.20 per hour.
- Sask. watching Manitoba's winter tire loan program
- Officials in Saskatchewan say they will be watching a program in Manitoba that encourages the purchase of winter tires, but there are no plans to copy the move here.
- P.A. Raiders looking for more fans at games
- The Prince Albert Raiders, of the Western Hockey League, are hoping to get more fans to their games this season after a drop in attendance numbers.