Set Elbow as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 7:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 9:07 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Fog with near zero visibility at times this morning. High minus 6.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 9.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog dissipating in the morning. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Fog, mist blankets wide area of Saskatchewan
- Drivers take note — large sections of southern and central Saskatchewan are covered with fog this morning.
- Results of CBC's Saskatchewan Roughriders free agent survey
- Saskatchewan Roughriders fans took on the role of general manager and made some difficult decisions.
- Opinion Who has been politically naughty or nice in 2014?
- Political scientist and Blue Sky columnist Charles Smith created this list of which public or political figures have been naughty or nice in 2014.
- Redmen no more: Balfour Collegiate to reveal new name
- After months of consultation, Balfour Collegiate will announce its new name Friday afternoon at 2:45 p.m. CST.
- Canada Post questioned about fuel surcharge
- When oil prices started to rise, Canada Post imposed a fuel surcharge on all parcels. But now that prices are falling, the fee hasn't been removed.