Set Elbow as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness then showers beginning early this evening and ending near midnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 11.
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Semi hits train on Highway 1 near Moose Jaw
- Emergency crews in Moose Jaw are currently on the scene of a collision between a semi-trailer and a train.
- Time lapse video shows work underway on Regina stadium
- Regina's new football stadium is slowing coming together, but now there's a fast way to check on its progress.
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators prepare for the new year video
- From tots to teenagers, students head back to school this week, waving goodbye to parents as they board bright yellow buses or say a teary bon voyage as they head off to a faraway university.
- 2 escape from early morning fire in Moose Jaw
- Two Moose Jaw residents managed to escape from a house fire early Monday morning.
- Exclusive Sask. contractor laid off Canadians, retained TFWs
- Alliance Energy in Saskatchewan is being investigated by the federal government over allegations it laid off dozens of Canadian electricians while keeping temporary foreign workers on the job.