Set Elbow as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High plus 4.
Clear. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 2.
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Family's home floods a second time after water main breaks
- For the second time in the past 13 months the Fylymas are dealing with a flooded basement. In both cases, the Fylymas say the flooding occured synonymously with their street's central water main bursting.
- 8 tips to avoid spring snowmelt flooding in Saskatoon
- The city is offering tips to help keep basements as the spring melt arrives.
- Regina's Tatiana Maslany wins Canadian Screen Award
- Regina's Tatiana Maslany has won best actress in a TV drama in the Canadian Screen Awards.
- Unattended candles cause of Saskatoon house fire
- Early stages of an investigation into the cause of a house fire near Saskatoon's Clarence Avenue point to unattended candles as the source of the blaze.
- Brier: Alberta's Kevin Koe beats B.C.'s Morris for title video
- After struggling a little to make the final game, Alberta's Kevin Koe emerged with his second Canadian men's curling championship with a dominating 10-5 win over John Morris and British Columbia in Sunday's Brier final.