Set Elbow as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers this morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h near noon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers after midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 18.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photos Fire disrupts Regina neighbourhood
- Sabrina Mills sent us these photos of a residential fire in Regina's Heritage area Thursday night. It happened around 10:30 p.m. on McDonald Street near the intersection with 15th Avenue.
- Scottish Saskatoon resident happy with outcome of referendum
- Saskatoon's Greta McDougall stayed up all night to see the people of Scotland vote "no" to separating from the United Kingdom.
- Mosaic Stadium is ground zero for wasps in Regina
- The home of the Saskatchewan Roughriders, Mosaic Stadium, has become a hot spot for wasp activity in recent weeks.
- UN committee lifted non-deportation request in Bibi case
- The United Nation's Committee against Torture has lifted its request that Canada not deport Jamila Bibi. Bibi is the Saskatoon woman sent back to Pakistan on Tuesday, amid fears her life is in danger in her home country.
- After 2½ years of trying, police crack encrypted child porn cache
- Saskatchewan police say that after 2½ years of trying, they've managed to crack an encrypted device containing child pornography and have made an arrest.