Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NW 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 22. Humidex 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. High 24. Humidex 27.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
After a stormy Sunday night in parts of the south (cold front), we start the week with cooler, more stable weather. Expect nothing but sunshine across the south today with highs close to the seasonal normal of 22 degrees. It’ll be clear tonight with a low of 9 and then sunny again for Tuesday with a high of 24 degrees. A little bit more cloud, and a little bit more heat starts creeping into the forecast for the second half of the week. We’ll be back into the upper 20s on Thursday and Friday. That heat breaks with another low tracking across central Manitoba on Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Updated Winnipeg magician facing child porn charges also an educational assistant
- A Winnipeg children's entertainer who worked under the name Magic Dan has been charged with making child pornography, police say. He's also been suspended from his job as an educational assistant.
- Live Blog Full-term baby boys among remains found in Winnipeg storage locker, trial hears
- The remains of six infants found inside Andrea Giesbrecht's storage locker in Winnipeg included those of two full-term baby boys, along with two children almost at full term, court heard as her trial resumed today.
- Newcomer couple cut in knifepoint robbery in downtown Winnipeg
- A 36-year-old man faces several charges after a couple who are new to Canada were robbed at knifepoint in downtown Winnipeg last week.
- Woman fighting charge of assault against officers to testify
- The woman accused of assaulting Winnipeg police officers on Halloween in 2014 is taking the stand Monday morning.
- Sister wants justice for brother killed, dumped in McGee Street garbage bin
- When Charlotte Williams got a call from a Winnipeg police officer on Aug. 10 telling her that her brother's body had been found in a dumpster, she was devastated.