Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:26 PM
SE 19 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- new Motorcycle Ride for Dad cancer fundraiser hits the road
- Hundreds of motorcycle riders are set to hit the road from Winnipeg to Gimli this morning in the annual Motorcycle Ride for Dad fundraiser for prostate cancer research.
- Winnipeg police raid houses on Home Street
- Winnipeg police took a number of people into custody on Friday evening, as part of a raid of two houses in the city's West End.
- B.C. Lions sign quarterback Joey Elliott
- The B.C. Lions on Friday announced the signing of free agent quarterback Joey Elliott, who spent the past three seasons with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
- Doors Open Winnipeg offers access to architectural gems
- The 10th annual Doors Open Winnipeg, an initiative of Heritage Winnipeg, opens the doors of more than 80 buildings and sites around the city this weekend.
- video Winnipeg couple fights schizophrenia challenges together video
- Winnipeggers Sean and Doris Miller have been married for 14 years, but reaching that anniversary has been a feat in itself since Sean was diagnosed with schizophrenia.