Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
A few showers ending this afternoon then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 23.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a trough headed across the south Thursday night that will bring some showers or a weak thunderstorm to Dauphin, Brandon and Swan River regions. That weather moves into the Red River Valley by Friday morning. After some showers in the morning. we’ll start to clear Friday afternoon. Saturday will be a great day…. dry with lots of sun and seasonal temps.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated Crews battle blaze at West Hawk Inn in eastern Manitoba
- Plumes of smoke billowed from the roof of West Hawk Lake Inn Friday morning near the eastern Manitoba border.
- 'Seize the phone' from distracted Manitoba drivers, says CAA audio
- Stiff penalties in Saskatchewan for people caught texting while driving has CAA Manitoba considering what might work to deter Manitoba drivers.
- Winnipeg candidates sticking it out despite Steeves' comments
- Mayoral candidate Brian Bowman isn't going anywhere, despite a call from Gord Steeves that some people should drop out of the race to be the next mayor of Winnipeg.
- Warm with a mix of sun and cloud in Winnipeg Friday
- There’s a mix of sun and cloud in Friday’s Winnipeg forecast with highs of 22 C expected.
- Winnipeg indigenous campaign hopes to drive more to polls video
- Winnipeg will vote in its next mayor and council Oct. 22., and local artist Jackie Traverse is doing what she can to get the city’s aboriginal block out to the polls.