Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
WNW 38 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 31. Humidex 36.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We start Sunday with cloud cover. By Sunday afternoon, I’m expecting some sunshine with a high temp in the mid 20s. This first part of next week looks sunny and warm, then… a little more cloud through the middle of next week but fairly dry.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 10 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Bombers yank Drew Willy, give Matt Nichols the nod
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are making a change at quarterback.
- Audio postcards explore the unknown, return to the familiar across Canada
- Although a picture may be worth a thousand words, an online exhibition of audio postcards shows that the sounds of the adventures into the unknown or a return to the familiar can elicit a swath of unique emotions.
- Indigenous women photographers create online community to share images, stories
- From fashion shoots to a first-time moose-hunt, a new website has given a group of Indigenous women photographers an online community where they can share their work and stories.
- Russian athletes avoid complete Rio Olympics ban
- Russian athletes will not be completely banned from the Rio Olympics, following a decision by the International Olympic Committee's executive board on Sunday. However, the Russian Olympic Committee has been barred from entering athletes who have ever been sanctioned for doping.
- Southern Manitoba tornado an 'exceptional' storm, Environment Canada says
- Environment Canada is looking for photos and eye witness accounts of the “exceptional” storm which ripped through Southern Manitoba last week.