Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
SSE 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Snow and local blowing snow ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow. Risk of freezing drizzle this afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow and risk of freezing drizzle. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A clipper type low will push across the prairies and bring a few cms of snow across southern MB Saturday night into Sunday. Sunday is a cloudy and rather windy day and we really start to get milder (-6) along with more occasional light snow or flurries through the day. It’s back to a mix of sun and cloud on holiday Monday with a high close to seasonal at -7. Mid week brings another mini cold snap followed by another warm up and a cloudy second half of the week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Jets column: The curious case of the Jets crease
- On the surface, the move to send Connor Hellebuyck back down to the Manitoba Moose made a lot of sense.
- Risk of freezing drizzle in Winnipeg on Sunday
- On Sunday, Winnipeg is mainly cloudy with occasional flurries, according to CBC meteorologist John Sauder.
- Valentine's Day a score for romance scammers in Canada
- Dating websites experience a surge of sweethearts signing up around Valentine's Day and that could mean a scourge of scammers.
- Winnipeg police officer suffers serious frostbite while training outdoors
- A Winnipeg police officer suffered serious frostbite while training in sub-zero temperatures Friday.
- Recap Jets beat Oilers in Ondrej Pavelec's return video
- Andrew Ladd scored the shootout winner as the Winnipeg Jets came away with a 2-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday.