Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
S 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We can expect another sunny day across the south on Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -3 but game time temperature should be around -5. Winds are not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- No charges for man who told Dauphin church to 'burn in hell' for sponsoring refugees
- No charges are being laid after Dauphin, Man. church members received threats over plans to sponsor Syrian refugees.
- Robert-Falcon Ouellette withdraws bid to become Speaker of the House
- Robert-Falcon Ouellette is withdrawing his name from the list of possible candidates for Speaker of the House.
- Kitchen in Winnipeg home named best in the world
- The best contemporary kitchen in the world is right here in Winnipeg's River Heights, according to an international design contest.
- 103rd Grey Cup: 5 things to watch
- From a veteran quarterback knowing he can expect surprises, to kickers wanting to prove themselves and head-to-head battles in the trenches and in the receiving corps, here are 5 things to watch in today's Grey Cup game.
- CFL bans Ottawa Redblacks chainsaw squad from sawing logs at 103rd Grey Cup in Winnipeg
- The CFL has ruled that the chainsaw squad that slices a wooden disk off a log whenver the Ottawa Redblacks score a touchdown won't be able to ply their trade at today's Grey Cup in Winnipeg.