Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 30, 16 at 8:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:33 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Rain beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning. High 12.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 7.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Nice to start the week off with a sunny and pleasant day. Get outside today. The next couple of days won’t be great ‘outdoor’ days. A low pressure system is pushing up into SE Manitoba from the south tonight and will sit there through Tuesday delivering rain and wind to most of southern Manitoba. We could see some fairly heavy amounts west of the Red River Valley. Right now, current model predictions have Winnipeg in the 15mm range and most of that first band of rain is between 4am and 9am Tuesday. West of the valley, amounts will be between 30 and 50mm. Thunderstorms could also bring locally higher amounts of rain. Here in Winnipeg, the rest of Tuesday is cloudy with occasional showers and gusty out of the east. To the west in Brandon, same story as the main band of rain moves to the north early in the day. As the system wraps around and the cold front passes late Tuesday, another band of rain moves through southern Manitoba Tuesday night into Wednesday. By Wednesday morning, winds are northwest and gusty and Wednesday’s high is only 13 degrees under cloudy skies. Expect clearing late in the day on Wednesday and a fairly sunny day on Thursday with temps back in the low 20’s
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: E @ 40/60 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. SSE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Forest tent caterpillars invading Winnipeg, says entomologist
- The city of Winnipeg is in the middle of a forest tent caterpillar infestation, says a University of Manitoba entomologist.
- No foul play in death of Indian Posse co-founder Richard Daniel Wolfe
- Corrections Canada says it has found no evidence of foul play in the death of Indian Posse co-founder Richard Daniel Wolfe.
- Design for 1919 Winnipeg General Strike monument revealed
- A new monument to commemorate the 1919 Winnipeg General Strike will go up at Lily Street and Market Avenue this summer.
- Flor Marcelino no longer promoting guyabano plant as cure for cancer
- Flor Marcelino, interim leader for the NDP, will no longer be handing out natural medicine to friends and strangers and promoting it as a cure for cancer.
- Student addictions worker beaten with bat and pool balls, father says video
- Jackie Healey can't see out of one eye, has lost feeling in parts of her body and has broken teeth after she was attacked while working at the Selkirk Behavioural Health Foundation, her father says.