Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Snow or rain
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 6:55 PM CDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 6:55 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this evening then changing to snow near midnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 after midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Lorette family escapes fire that destroyed home
- A family of four, along with two friends and several pets, escaped an electrical fire that destroyed their home and sparked several explosions last night in Lorette, Man., southeast of Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg nursing home evacuated due to basement flooding
- Eighty-six residents of a Winnipeg personal care home were moved out early this morning due to flooding in the basement.
- Kevin Martin wins Players' Championship to cap career
- Kevin Martin curled into retirement in style, beating Olympic champion Brad Jacobs 4-3 in the men's final at the Players' Championship in Summerside, P.E.I., on Sunday.
- Train cars derail south of Winnipeg
- Emergency crews are dealing with a train derailment involving several CN cars in St. Norbert, just south of Winnipeg.
- 17-year-old boy killed in North End Winnipeg homicide
- Winnipeg police are investigating the death of a 17-year-old boy in the city's North End, in an incident that also sent an 18-year-old to hospital in critical condition.