Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 50 gusting to 70 after midnight. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday evening after a high between 4 and 6 degrees. Some of that rain could be fairly heavy at times across the south and winds continue to gust to 70km/h late Saturday. Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 50/70 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeggers rally for Afghan woman killed after alleged Qur'an burning
- Dozens of Winnipeggers rallied on Friday in honour of an Afghan woman who was thrown off a building, run over with a car, set on fire and thrown into the Kabul River by a mob of men who accused her of burning pages of the Qur'an.
- 2 deaths under investigation at Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
- Manitoba RCMP are investigating the deaths of two adults at the Sioux Valley Dakota Nation on Friday.
- Plan for cable, satellite TV ombudsman praised by Manitoba customer
- A plan for a national ombudsman to help resolve complaints with satellite and cable TV companies is drawing praise from a Manitoban who recently went public about his Bell satellite bill.
- Video Aboriginal hockey teams hit the ice in Manitoba tournament video
- A record number of aboriginal hockey teams from across the province will compete in the 28th annual Aboriginal Minor Hockey Tournament this weekend at the MTS Iceplex.
- Winnipeg factory fire consumed third of building, says city video
- Twenty fire trucks full of dozens of firefighters rushed to a blaze at a factory in Winnipeg on Thursday night.