Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Widespread smoke this afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Widespread smoke. Low 11.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Bomb unit called to East Kildonan street
- A tense evening in the 500 block of Washington Avenue as police block off the street, and at one point, officers could be seen with guns drawn.
- BOOK REVIEW One flies, one stings: H is for Hawk and The Bees
- There is a funny – but kind of disturbing – scene in that 90s sitcom Friends, when Phoebe discovers how the book (and movie ) Old Yeller really ends. Apparently Phoebe grew up on a version heavily edited by her mom, where Old Yeller saves the family … The End.
- Winnipeg police seek motive in Petersen King law office bombing video
- Police are still trying to determine the motive for a bombing at a Winnipeg law firm that seriously injured a lawyer.
- Justin Trudeau makes campaign stop in Winnipeg
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau has been out on the campaign trail and made a stop in Winnipeg Saturday.
- Winnipeg Energy East critics paddle river as part of nationwide event
- A group of Winnipeggers cycled and paddled through Winnipeg Saturday morning hoping to shed light on how the proposed Energy East pipeline poses a threat to the environment.