Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 17.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 before morning. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. High 12.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||Snow or rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Overnight, the clouds fill in again so low temps will stay mild at 8 degrees. Friday is another warm and breezy day with an afternoon high of 17 and winds gusting to 40km/h. We start Friday with cloud but clear through the afternoon which takes us into a sunny Saturday with a cooler but still above normal high of 13. Expect gusty winds on Saturday as well.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg Muslims fear backlash in wake of soldier attacks
- The attacks on Parliament Hill in Ottawa this week are sparking fears of backlash against Manitoba's Muslim community.
- Police 'check in' at minor hockey games in Winnipeg
- A new uniform will appear at minor hockey games across Winnipeg this season — that of a police officer.
- Billing fight with plumber left family, disabled son, without water
- An East St. Paul family with a special needs child was left without running water for a week, after an Oakbank plumbing company took apart their well over a billing dispute.
- Enjoy today, the October summer is coming to an end
- This is the last day of this summer-like weather in southern Manitoba, then it's back to feeling like October.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets get set to battle the Bolts
- The Winnipeg Jets (2-4-0) snapped a four-game losing skid with a 3-1 win over the Carolina Hurricanes Tuesday night. They’ll look to carry that momentum in to Friday’s game when they welcome the Tampa Bay Lightning to town.