Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 01, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 32.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 31.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-12° | -23°
10° | -9°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We haven’t seen this for a while but, Sunday morning, there is a good chance for a -28 to -30 temp… however, the high of -20 will feel a little better than Saturday with lighter winds. On Monday we are back to a -15 high… similar for Tuesday. We’ll cool off again for Wednesday. I’m forecasting a high of -20 once again mid week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Man in custody after threatening, assaulting 2 women in Winnipeg
- A 39-year-old man is in custody after he allegedly uttered threats and showed a gun to a number of people before physically assaulting a woman in Winnipeg.
- Phoenix Sinclair inquiry: Covering it was a 'harrowing' experience video
- The release of recommendations this week from the inquiry into the 2005 death of Winnipeg's Phoenix Sinclair brings to mind the horrific details of that case, writes CBC reporter Katie Nicholson.
- Children recovering, community mourning after Manitoba crash
- Two young children are recovering, and a community is mourning three deaths after Friday's tragic car crash east of The Pas, near Moose Lake, Man.
- Blog Winnipeg Jets face penalty trouble in loss to Stars
- For the Jets, this week has been a not-so-quiet reminder that a lack of discipline doesn’t always translate to wins in the standings and tighter relationships with your peers.
- Power outages expected for southwestern Manitoba Sunday
- Manitoba Hydro crews are working to remove ice that formed on power lines after Winnipeg's bout of warm weather, which was followed by freezing rain last week.