Oak Point, MB
Set Oak Point as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
SW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low 9.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Last week on Friday I delivered a forecast that included snow on Sunday into Monday in southern Manitoba. We all know what happened. Well, today is a different story. How does mid 20s, lots of sunshine and fairly light winds sound for this weekend? This time around, the rain happens after the weekend. Isn’t it supposed to work that way? Yes…. I’m talking to you Mother Nature!!! A low pressure centre will track through North Dakota on Sunday night and spread some showers through southern Manitoba on Monday and Tuesday. Right now, it looks like the rain could be into the upper Red River Valley by lunchtime Monday and last through the evening and overnight into the first half of Tuesday. Behind that system, daytime highs will stay close to seasonal but slightly cooler by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: W @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 10 the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Christine Melnick to run for re-election under NDP banner
- A former Manitoba cabinet minister who was kicked out of caucus after criticizing Premier Greg Selinger is set to run for re-election under the NDP banner.
- Manitoba family frantic after woman, 32, missing
- A family in Gillam, Man. is frantic after the disappearance of 32-year-old Amy Bone.
- Brandon transgender health clinic shows demand for services
- Transgender individuals in western Manitoba can now book an appointment with health practitioners who are more savvy about their needs.
- Winnipeg doctor disciplined for sending patients to ER video
- In a rare move, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM) has disciplined a doctor for sending patients to the emergency room without examining them himself - a practice the CPSM says can contribute to long waits in the ER.
- MMIW Simone Sanderson's family plans vigil for 23-year-old killed in North End video
- More than two years have passed since 23-year-old Simone Sanderson was killed, and still her family is waiting for answers about what happened to her.