Set Onefour as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
SE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Matthew de Grood Calgary stabbings trial date set for next May
- Matthew de Grood will stand before an out-of-town judge to learn his fate next year. He is accused in the stabbing deaths of five people at a Brentwood house party in April, 2014.
- $100 oil: will we ever see it again?
- It was nearly a year ago when oil prices crashed. While prices have slowly rebounded, experts weigh in on whether crude will ever return to past levels.
- Report on 'chronic neglect' of Bonita, 9, will be acted on, Rachel Notley says
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley is promising action after a case of 'chronic neglect' involving a nine-year-old aboriginal girl triggered a report from the Alberta Child and Youth Advocate.
- Brooks officials criticized for chopping down mature trees
- City officials in Brooks are coming under fire after a row of mature elm trees were cut down order to widen a road.
- Lilac thieves: Calgarians confess to stealing the lavender blooms audio
- In advance of the 4th Street Lilac Festival, the CBC's Danielle Nerman queries Calgarians on the practice of stealing the blooms from shrubs and bushes.