Set Onefour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
WNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2 with temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Low minus 16.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -16°
36° | 3°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- City will feel Canada Post price hike, Naheed Nenshi says video
- City officials will have to work with Canada Post to determine where to put community mailboxes in the wake of the Crown corporation’s decision to phase out door-to-door delivery.
- Canada Post changes: What you need to know
- Canada Post announced this morning that it will phase out door-to-door home delivery in urban centres over the next five years.
- N.E. Calgary communities get snow clearing help
- Neighbourhoods in northeast Calgary are getting some much-needed help from the city to clear away snow.
- Program to keep Alberta seniors out of ERs successful
- A community health-care program designed to steer seniors away from emergency rooms is working so well that Alberta Health Services hopes to expand it in 2014.
- Blog Calgary's Green Line: a sneak peek of the S.E. portion
- A map obtained by CBC News shows just how far along the city is in planning the southern portion of the recently-approved Green Line in Calgary.