Set Onefour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
E 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 9.
Cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated 'We said our goodbyes, we turned off the machines': Family of drunk driving victim describe grief
- Taxi driver Amritpal Kharbanda, 46, and his passenger, Jillian Lavallee, 25, died in May 2015 after Ali Montoya, who was drunk, ran a red light slamming his Cadillac Escalade into the cab. Victim impact statements from family members were read in court on Wednesday.
- Field, B.C., rock slide road closure costing trucking industry $75K a day
- Supplies are running low for some people in the Field, B.C., area where a huge rock slide that came down on the Trans-Canada Highway Monday isn’t expected to be cleared away until Thursday evening.
- New Province stands behind recovering Fort McMurray, Notley assures residents
- Premier Rachel Notley visited Fort McMurray Wednesday six months after a wildfire devastated the city.
- University of Calgary neuro chip offers hope for treating neurological disease
- Scientists at the University of Calgary have developed a neuro chip that could one day be used in the treatment of epilepsy and other neurological diseases.
- Solar panels slated for 36 school roofs in Alberta
- The Alberta government plans to install solar panels on three dozen schools around the province as part of its strategy to combat climate change.