Set Onefour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 03, 15 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
NW 35 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Oct 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Periods of snow mixed with rain. Snowfall amount 5 cm over higher terrain. Wind north 40 km/h diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening then becoming light overnight. Low plus 3.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy. High 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Low zero.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mitchell Harkes found guilty of murder in Calgary house party stabbing
- Mitchell Harkes has been found guilty of murdering a 20-year-old university student at a Calgary house party in January 2013.
- Snow falls in Calgary after high winds sweep through city video
- High winds swept through the Calgary last night, bringing in snow to the city this morning.
- Food and the City Margarita's Dishes carries on family traditions in Calgary
- CBC food guide Julie Van Rosendaal finds out the story behind Margarita's Dishes.
- The Ellen Show hosts Grande Prairie handwalker Damon Fraser
- Grande Prairie's Damon Fraser appeared on The Ellen Show this week, impressing the audience by walking up the stairs on his hands.
- Oil and gas companies skip Alberta's largest career fair
- For the first time ever, not a single oil and gas company was hiring at the Alberta Employment and Career Fair, the largest such event in the province.