Set Onefour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 7:26 PM MST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 7:26 PM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
10° | -6°
50° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta plays it safe with 'cautious' 2014 budget video
- Despite growing oil revenues that will help the Alberta government spend more on health care, education and social programs this year, the province will continue to borrow billions to finance projects.
- 'I heard a little girl screaming': witness recounts QEII Highway pileup video
- One person is dead following a multi-vehicle crash on the Queen Elizabeth II Highway north of Calgary on Thursday morning. RCMP say the southbound lanes are now open.
- Redford's expenses need oversight, Wildrose leader says
- The Wildrose Party wants greater oversight into Premier Alison Redford's travel expenses.
- 6 ways the provincial budget affects Albertans
- The Alberta budget was unveiled by Finance Minister Doug Horner at the legislature in Edmonton Thursday afternoon. CBC takes a look at what the budget actually means for the average Albertan.
- Calgary group fights cuts to high risk offenders program
- A volunteer group in Calgary says it will fight a federal government decision to cut funding for a program which helps high risk offenders when they are released from prison.