Set Onefour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 6:18 PM MST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 6:18 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 15 in the afternoon.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 26.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Bank robbery in Calgary leads to charges against 3 men
- Three men have been charged after a bank robber in the southwest Calgary community of Mission.
- Freezing drizzle to make Calgary roads slippery
- Roads and highways in southern Alberta are getting treacherous as snow and freezing rain blanket the province.
- Ebola test on Calgary patient likely to be negative, AHS official says
- A patient at the South Health Campus being tested for Ebola is extremely unlikely to have the disease, says a senior official.
- Sheriff in hospital after QE2 crashes near Red Deer video
- One Alberta sheriff is now in hospital after being hit by an out-of-control semi-truck while checking on the driver involved in a separate crash.
- Glen Gieschen ID'd as man who plotted attack on downtown Calgary building
- A Calgary judge lifted a publication ban Thursday that will allow media to identify Glen Gieschen. He was the 45-year-old man who pleaded guilty to firearms and explosives charges earlier this month linked to a plot to attack a downtown building.