Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
WNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness then a few showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- The Montreal Children's moves to MUHC: What to know
- The second big move to the new superhospital will take place this weekend when the Montreal Children’s Hospital, now located at 2300 Tupper Street in downtown Montreal, will move to the new Glen site.
- Man arrested after gunshot fired in Montreal North
- Montreal police say an argument between two neighbours in Montreal North led one man to pull out a gun and fire.
- Video Arts and entertainment ideas for your weekend video
- Prince is in town for a last-minute concert Saturday, while 34 museums will be open for free on Sunday.
- CIUSSS Centre-Ouest backs off plan to cut seniors' services
- About two weeks after CBC News Montreal first reported that a seniors' day centre and other services were being drastically cut in Montreal’s west end, the head of the new health agency for the region has suspended that plan.
- Bertrand Charest, ex Alpine Canada ski coach, now facing 57 sex-related charges
- A new charge has been laid against a former national ski coach who is already facing a host of sex-related accusations.