Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clearing. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated UPAC makes Turcot interchange contract arrest
- The head of Quebec's anti-corruption unit (UPAC), Robert Lafrenière, says his unit has arrested Pomerleau project manager Eric Carbonneau in connection with the $3-billion contract to rebuild the Turcot Interchange.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Threatening notes sent to PM, B.C. schools
- Luka Magnotta sent bloodstained packages containing Post-it notes and threats to the federal Liberal and Conservative party headquarters and two Vancouver schools, a Montreal courtroom heard today.
- 91-year-old waits several hours for ambulance
- It was a frightening weekend for Garry Lynch and his family when his 91-year-old mother, Catherine, was forced to wait more than three hours for a Montreal ambulance, after having fallen and been stuck in a bathtub for 13 hours.
- Cyclist Mathilde Blais' death was avoidable, says coroner
- A Quebec coroner has concluded that the death of Montreal cyclist Mathilde Blais was entirely avoidable, in a report released five months after she was hit by a truck while riding through an underpass.
- Clint Uttley, Redmen coach, quits over McGill's Guimont-Mota stance
- The head coach of the McGill Redmen football team has resigned, citing a statement issued by university administration that said a criminal conviction should have barred a former player from being invited to join the team.