Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches overnight. Low minus 18.
Clearing. High minus 13.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low minus 17.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Snow or rain||Rain||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some video
- The use of blackface to portray P.K. Subban in a satirical play has left a bad taste in the mouths of members of Montreal's black artistic community and a longtime theatre reviewer.
- Video Montreal do-gooders surprise homeless with Christmas gifts video
- Fabienne Djandji and friends walked around downtown on Saturday, handing out Christmas gifts to homeless people.
- Photos Montreal's Mount Royal from up above
- CBC's Patrick Morrell snapped these photos of Montreal on a cold Saturday morning en route from Toronto to Halifax.
- Charles Hamelin, short track speed skater, leads Canada to 2 medals
- Olympic champion Charles Hamelin led Canada to a pair of short track speed skating medals Sunday in Seoul, South Korea.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Defence Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.