Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
W 31 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 6.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon then periods of light snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-5° | -22°
23° | -8°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-12° | -23°
10° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.
- Montreal weather: A sunny and warm-ish day to end February
- Montrealers are waking up to a beautiful, sunny morning on this, the last day of February. Expect a high of -7 C and a low of -13 C — a far cry from the bone-chilling temperatures the city hit just a few weeks ago. Click here for the full forecast.
- Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.
- Video Weekend wrap: Nuit Blanche taking over Montreal video
- Over 200 activities are planned for this year's Nuit Blanche.