Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning overnight. Low minus 8.
|Mainly cloudy||Snow or rain||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Farm worker found dead following Saint-Tite barn roof collapse
- Search and rescue crews have located the body of a 35-year-old temporary foreign worker from Guatemala who had been shovelling snow off the roof of a barn on a Saint-Tite, Que., dairy farm when it collapsed.
- Suspect in early February shootings faces armed robbery, attempted murder charges
- Jacques Bolduc, 56, faces six charges, including attempted murder and armed robbery, after two people were held up at gunpoint in separate incidents in Montreal's Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district earlier this month.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore the city through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Canada's highest court dismisses Uber appeal of Revenu Québec seizure
- Uber Canada has exhausted all avenues of legal recourse to stop Revenu Québec from perusing documents seized from the ride-hailing company's Montreal offices two years ago.
- Police investigating after 7-year-old hands out pills on Quebec school bus
- Provincial police say a child passed out pills on a school bus in a community northeast of Montreal earlier this week — telling other children they were candy.