Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 2:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nepal avalanche: Insurance company won't pay for airlift
- The head of a Quebec adventure-travel company says his insurance company won't pay for the rescue operation after a deadly avalanche in Nepal because none of the members of his group were injured or killed, and now he’s on the hook for thousands of dollars.
- Recap Canadiens remain perfect against Bruins video
- The Montreal Canadiens increased their lead in the season series against the rival Boston Bruins with a 2-0 victory at TD Garden. Canadiens netminder Carey Price earned his first shutout versus the Bruins.
- 2 young men killed in east-end Montreal car crash video
- Two young men aged 18 and 19 are dead after an early-morning crash in Montreal's east end.
- Audio The Hockey Sweater by Roch Carrier celebrates 30 years video audio
- Author Roch Carrier first penned The Hockey Sweater in 1979, but it wasn't until 1984 that a translated version of the story featuring the illustrations of Sheldon Cohen stole the hearts of all Quebecers.
- Jean Charest denies illegal party financing, links to SNC-Lavalin
- Former Quebec premier Jean Charest is denying a report linking him to a political fundraising scheme with engineering giant SNC-Lavalin in the year before he took office.