Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Flurries. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 12.
A few flurries ending early in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 17.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -15°
36° | 5°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Francis Boucher 'slipped through the cracks' during prison release, lawyer says
- A chaotic morning at a Montreal prison may have contributed to the son of a former Hells Angels boss being prematurely released from detention, his lawyer suggested Monday.
- New Hamza Chaoui sends Denis Coderre legal notice over radicalization comments
- Controversial imam Hamza Chaoui has had his lawyer send a letter to Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre asking him to retract statements he made in public — or face a lawsuit.
- UQAM cancels classes after students block campus entrances video
- The Université du Québec à Montréal decided to cancel classes on Monday after a protesters blocked the entrances to several buildings at the downtown campus.
- Place des Arts in Montreal to get $34.2M makeover
- Montreal's central festival site, home to the Jazz Festival, Just For Laughs and a plethora of other summertime activities, will be getting a sizable makeover.
- Montreal's Trudeau airport security releases list of seized items
- The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority has released a list of items seized at Montreal's Trudeau airport, including an electric saw, a retractable billy club and a phone case in the shape of brass knuckles.