Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 12.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.
- Luka Magnotta trial jury deliberations: What's taking so long?
- Jury deliberations in the Luka Magnotta murder trial have finished their fifth day, but it's not clear whether that's because jurors are taking their time parsing the complexities of determining whether the 32-year-old was in his right mind when he killed university student Jun Lin or whether they've hit an impasse.
- Moisson Montreal volunteers pack up 10K emergency food kits video
- More than 260 volunteers helped the Moisson Montreal food bank get ready for Christmas on Saturday by sorting through 72,000 kilograms of donations.
- Evgueni Mataev found guilty of pimping, assault in human trafficking case
- After 18 days of deliberation, a jury at the Montreal courthouse found Evgeni Mataev guilty of two charges related to a case involving human trafficking.
- Preview NHL: 3 things to know for Saturday night
- The Toronto Maple Leafs look to start another winning streak as they host the Philadelphia Flyers Saturday night, while the Montreal Canadiens and Vancouver Canucks, respectively, look to maintain their dominance over the Ottawa Senators and Calgary Flames.