Set Dolbeau-Mistassini as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 3:52 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard back in the national assembly
- Quebec Liberal Party Leader Philippe Couillard will be back in the national assembly when it resumes next year.
- Hells Angel René Charlebois left tapes before committing suicide
- CBC News has learned new details about how police caught and arrested one of their own — former Montreal police sergeant-detective Benoit Roberge — due to video and audio recordings left behind by Hells Angel René Charlebois.
- Beware of fake $20 bills, police warn
- RCMP officers are warning holiday shoppers in Montreal to beware of fake $20 bills.
- Accused in Quebec gold tax scam face jail and $750M in fines
- Participants in an alleged tax-fraud scheme working in Quebec’s gold-processing sector are facing $750 million in fines and up to five years behind bars following a Revenue Quebec investigation.
- Quebec school bus driver dies after crashing into tree
- A school bus driver is dead and 11 high school students are being treated for minor neck and back injuries after their bus crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.