Set Bonaventure as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Fog patches overnight. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. High 16.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal firefighters search for boater missing in Lac Saint-Louis
- Police, firefighters and the Canadian Coast Guard are searching for a man who fell off a boat and into Lac Saint-Louis early Saturday.
- Winning ticket in $37.5M Lotto Max jackpot sold in Quebec
- The holder of the ticket has won a jackpot of exactly $37,499,701.20.
- Work on Champlain Bridge closes lanes to, from South Shore
- All lanes toward South Shore and one lane into Montreal closed until Monday morning.
- Montreal weather: Grey start to October
- Cloudy all weekend with a chance of showers today, tomorrow and Monday.
- Rivière-des-Prairies stabbing sends man to hospital
- A 21-year-old man is in hospital after he was stabbed in Riviere-des-Prairies early Friday evening.