Set Bonaventure as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:29 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 8:13 AM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 8:13 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind south 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- Michael Applebaum to fight charges in Monday's preliminary hearing
- Michael Applebaum's lawyer says guilty pleas in recent weeks from two men arrested the same day as his client will not deter Applebaum from fighting the charges against him.
- Montreal weather: Sunny and a high of 26 C
- Expect a sunny Friday and a high near 26 C. Clouds will roll in overnight, making for a rainy Saturday. Check your weekend weather forecast here.
- Wearable technology: Canada emerging as a global leader video
- Canada's wearable technology companies are fashioning themselves a new niche as global leaders, with Montreal considered the mecca for smart clothes, while Toronto and Kitchener-Waterloo are the places to go for gadgets.
- Video Black Fashion Week kicks off in Montreal this weekend video
- The international event draws designers from Africa, Europe, Haiti and Montreal.