Set Bonaventure as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 9.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Snow at times mixed with ice pellets. Local blowing snow late in the evening and overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Increasing cloudiness||Snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Attack on child by family pit bull mix reignites debate over Montreal's animal control bylaw
- A pit bull mix that had to be euthanized after biting a seven-year-old Verdun boy on the cheek Sunday has enflamed the debate over Montreal's new animal control bylaw.
- Ismael Habib trial: Did RCMP break rules during undercover sting?
- The Crown and defence at Ismael Habib's trial on a terrorism-related charge are sparring over whether the Montreal man's damning confession is admissible evidence.
- Montreal woman who spent 6 months in solitary sues federal government
- A Montreal woman is suing Correctional Service Canada, claiming prison guards kept her in solitary confinement too long.
- Canadiens' Alex Galchenyuk out after re-injuring knee
- Centre Alex Galchenyuk has reinjured his knee and will miss the Montreal Canadiens' game Tuesday night against the Calgary Flames.
- 'I can't see us surviving': Bishop Street merchants face over 3 years of construction
- Merchants on Bishop Street say they won't be able to stay open for much longer as the STM builds a new mechanical ventilation station. It will take over three years to complete the work.