Set Bonaventure as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few showers
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers. High plus 5.
Periods of light snow or drizzle. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Rain beginning early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High plus 5.
|Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New AMT to be dismantled, merged with other commuter agencies
- The greater Montreal region’s commuter-train service, the AMT, will soon be abolished by the provincial government and replaced by two new entities.
- New Quebec women right-to-vote milestone marked by province
- Seventy-five years after Quebec women won the right to vote — a movement opposed by people like politician Henri Bourassa, who once warned the right to vote would turn women into "veritable women-men" — the province has renamed its equality prize after suffrage movement leader Thérèse Casgrain.
- Updated Nepal earthquake death reaches nearly 1,200 video
- A powerful earthquake struck Nepal on Saturday, killing at least 1,180 people across a swath of four countries as violently shaking earth collapsed houses, levelled centuries-old temples and triggered avalanches on Mount Everest.
- Clean Ride Mapper helps cyclists limit pollution exposure
- A new online tool developed by researchers at McGill University aims to help cyclists breathe a little easier.
- Saints Noms de Jésus et de Marie convent sold by University of Montreal
- The former convent of the Congregation of the Sisters of Saints-Noms-de-Jésus-et-de-Marie on Mount-Royal Avenue has been sold, and some members of the community are concerned the buyer could be a private developer.