Set Bonaventure as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High zero.
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. High minus 3.
|Snow||Snow||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.
- Beaconsfield lobbies for sound wall along Highway 20
- The noise and lights from Highway 20 have long been a daily irritation for many Beaconsfield homeowners living close by, who have asked for a sound wall for years and gotten nowhere.
- Quebec construction firms raided by Competition Bureau
- The Competition Bureau of Canada says it is conducting seizures at several construction firms in the Montreal area today.
- Quebec Liberals promise to create 50 medical 'super clinics'
- Quebec Liberal Leader Philippe Couillard says his government would revamp Quebec’s health care system and create 50 "super clinics" to help alleviate the stress on hospitals.