Set Bonaventure as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:35 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
Rain. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High 10.
|Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- live Boil water advisory in effect across Montreal video
- A boil water advisory is in effect for much of Montreal, including all areas south of the Métropolitaine, from LaSalle to Pointe-aux-Trembles and including the borough of Anjou.
- Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- Molotov cocktail targets St. Léonard business for 2nd time
- Montreal's arson squad is investigating a molotov cocktail attack.
- interactive Taking a look at graffiti tagging hotspots in Montreal
- Behind the scenes in Montreal, tensions are mounting as residents and graffiti artists stake their claim over the city.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.