Set Bonaventure as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 3:35 PM
WNW 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near zero.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 2.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Trois-Rivières tug boat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- A tug boat sank on Friday afternoon at the Port of Trois-Rivières, leaking some 22 tonnes of fuel into the St-Lawrence River.
- Recap World Juniors: Canada earns decisive win over Slovakia video
- Robby Fabbri had two goals and a pair of assists as Canada opened the world junior championship with a dominant 8-0 victory over Slovakia on Friday night.
- La maison du Calvet in Old Port for sale for $9.5 million
- The building that Montreal’s first mayor called home has been on the market for months, something the current owner blames on high costs.
- Verdun offering full alcohol permits for first time in more than century
- For the first time in more than a century, Montreal’s Verdun borough will allow bars in the district.