New Carlisle, QC
Set New Carlisle as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning this evening. Local blowing snow overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Flurries ending in the morning then clearing. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Hundreds in Quebec City mourn terror victims video
- Family, friends and dignitaries including the prime minister attended funerals in Quebec City on Saturday for the six Quebecers killed during a terrorist attack in Burkina Faso.
- Montreal hires doctor who violated code of ethics
- A orthopaedist who violated his professional code of ethics has been given a untendered contract potentially worth several thousand dollars by the City of Montreal.
- Quebec's order of veterinarians bans pet cosmetic surgery
- In Quebec, veterinarians will no longer be allowed to dock or cut the tails of dogs, cattle, and horses for cosmetic reasons.
- STM's new AZUR Metro cars set to ride this weekend
- The first of the new AZUR trains will officially be put into service on Sunday morning.
- CBC Forum When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA?
- An Ontario man convicted of animal abuse has been ordered to give a DNA sample in case he commits crimes in the future. We want to hear from you: When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA? Should animal abuse cases warrant submitting DNA? You weighed in via CBC Forum.