New Carlisle, QC
Set New Carlisle as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
NE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 5:42 PM EDT Fri Apr 24, 15 at 5:42 PM EDT
Periods of snow. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near zero.
Snow at times mixed with rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Low minus 1.
|Snow mixed with rain||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Senators force Game 6 with win over Canadiens video
- The Ottawa Senators avoided elimination on Friday with a 5-1 victory against the Montreal Canadiens in Game 5 of their first-round series.
- The new MUHC: A weekend user's guide
- The new Glen site brings together six different health care facilities. Find out where and how to get the care you need during the transition.
- #Sens vs. #Habs: 10 tweets that sum up Game 5 in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens were trying to close out the Ottawa Senators at the Bell Centre on Friday night in Game 5, but it was not to be as you can see in our recap.
- Canadiens frustrated, facing adversity, but that's OK
- Michel Therrien said earlier this week that one of the things he likes about the NHL playoffs is facing adversity. His team certainly is facing a full plate of adversity now.
- Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church to be partially dismantled
- About 10 days after a major fire raged through the Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church in Montreal, the building is now deemed “unsafe” and “dangerous.”