New Carlisle, QC
Set New Carlisle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 5. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. High 8.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Rain||Snow or rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Preview Canadiens back on home ice, aim for stranglehold on Lightning
- Everything clicked for the Montreal Canadiens in Florida, who are back at Bell Centre on Sunday looking for a 3-0 series lead over Tampa Bay (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 6:30 p.m. ET).
- Montreal SPCA urges fostering Easter bunnies before buying video
- Celebrating Easter may be an enticing reason to get a pet rabbit for some, but the folks at the Montreal SPCA are strongly advising against it.
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76 video
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, the former professional boxer who became an advocate for the wrongly convicted after spending 19 years in prison for a triple murder he didn't commit, died Sunday. He was 76.
- Video Water levels worry Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois residents video
- The residents of Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois, a small community on the Richelieu River, are watching and waiting for possible flooding.
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with huge crowd
- Celebrating Easter Sunday, Christianity's most joyous day, Pope Francis stood under sunny skies before a flock so numerous they overflowed the flower-bedecked St. Peter's Square.