New Carlisle, QC
Set New Carlisle as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:52 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain beginning this evening. Risk of thunderstorms this evening and overnight. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 16.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Variable speed limits in Quebec expected this fall
- Quebec's transport minister plans to launch a pilot project this fall on two of Quebec's highways to test out variable speed limits.
- Lise Thibault, ex-Quebec lieutenant-governor, testifies at her fraud trial video
- Quebec’s former lieutenant-governor, charged with spending $700,000 in public money on personal expenses like birthday parties and fishing trips, says she's testifying in her own defence to prove she’s been honest her entire life.
- Updated Camille Leblanc-Bazinet wins international CrossFit Games audio
- Quebec athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is the world’s new fittest woman after winning the women’s individual competition at the CrossFit Games.
- Soldiers with PTSD flock to Quebec weekend retreat
- Soldiers and veterans who attended a weekend wildlife retreat near Quebec’s Valcartier military base say the experience has changed their lives.
- Eugenie Bouchard seeded 6th for Rogers Cup, Raonic 7th
- Wimbledon finalist Eugenie Bouchard will be the sixth seed at the upcoming Rogers Cup women's tennis tournament while fellow Canadian Milos Raonic will be seeded seventh in the men's event.