New Carlisle, QC
Set New Carlisle as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of freezing rain
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Periods of freezing rain beginning this morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this morning. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of drizzle this evening then to rain overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Rain ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow or rain||Snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Xavier Dolan wins best director at César Awards
- Quebec film director Xavier Dolan has won the best director award at the César Awards, France's equivalent of the Oscars.
- Caregiver accused of stealing thousands from seniors in credit card fraud
- Montreal police have arrested a young woman accused of defrauding two elderly women, and are asking other potential victims to come forward.
- Take a tour of a school that will make you want to go back to kindergarten
- The Rives du Saguenay school board hopes to make a splash with Au Millénaire school, which brings nature indoors and promises youngsters will learn three languages.
- Quebec calls inquiry into 'systemic' problems in Montreal police service
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux is launching an inquiry into what he is called 'systemic' problems within the Montreal police service.
- Anglophones frustrated with lack of English on borough websites
- The Quebec Community Groups Network, representing Quebec's English-speaking communities, says it’s time the websites for Montreal's boroughs be translated into English.