New Carlisle, QC
Set New Carlisle as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
WNW 29 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High 6. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning overnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's towing industry dominated by violence, organized crime, report says
- Montreal's towing industry has been infiltrated by organizing crime, subjecting workers to violence and intimidation, according to a report released today by the city's inspector general.
- New Bulldozers and cranes for 50th birthday of Turcot Interchange
- Tuesday marks 50 years since one of the province’s busiest interchanges was opened to traffic.
- 'Shocked and disappointed': What Habs players said as they cleaned out their lockers today
- Today some of the Montreal Canadiens trudged out in front of a sea of microphones to wax poetic, or at least as poetic as they tend to get, about their season how it all came crashing down and what the next moves may be.
- State of emergency may be lifted tomorrow for flooded Rigaud
- Most of the town’s water comes from wells that city officials fear many now be contaminated by overflowing septic tanks.
- Petition, protest against Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve closure expected at city hall today
- A petition against the city’s decision to temporarily close the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve will be delivered to Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre at today’s municipal council meeting. Cyclists are also planning a protest against the move.