New Carlisle, QC
Set New Carlisle as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries at times heavy beginning this evening and ending overnight. Clearing before morning. Local blowing snow this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 18.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- McGill University gym women-only hours proposal causes uproar
- Two McGill students have brought forward a proposal to have women-only hours at the Montreal university's fitness centre. But reaction has been mixed to the suggestion.
- 4 people, including firefighter, injured in St-Leonard duplex fire
- Four people are injured following a duplex fire in St-Leonard.
- Updated Liberal Marc Tanguay's ad removed from Islamic community centre website
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard says a Liberal member of the legislature should not have advertised on an Islamic community centre website that includes texts extolling violence against women.
- Video Hamelin focused on winning elusive overall world championship video
- Olympic champion Charles Hamelin looks to win the one major award missing from his resume at this year's world championship in Moscow. Douglas Gelevan reports...