Set Hornepayne as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this morning. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Low minus 5.
Periods of wet snow changing to periods of rain mixed with drizzle in the morning. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-13° | -25°
9° | -13°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Sudbury Basin formed by comet, not asteroid, researcher says audio
- It’s been long believed the Sudbury Basin was shaped by an asteroid that hit the region more than a billion years ago, but a Laurentian University researcher now says it was likely a comet.
- Why you may never see the Justin Bourque confession video
- Lawyers for the crown and defence in the Justin Bourque trial want to keep evidence, including a confession video, out of the public sphere. CBC Radio's Day 6 talks to the co-defence counsel for convicted killer Russell Williams about this sensitive issue.
- Longueuil fatal crash: Prosecutor says decision not to lay charges based on evidence video
- Quebec's Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions (DPCP) is denying that pressure from any outside groups influenced its decision not to press charges against an officer involved in a fatal crash in Longueuil, Que., that killed a five-year-old boy.
- More Kinder Morgan protesters arrested on Burnaby Mountain video audio
- Several more anti-pipeline protesters have been arrested on Burnaby Mountain, east of Vancouver, after allegedly crossing police tape to enter the Kinder Morgan work site.
- Const. Joel Demore, Ottawa police officer, named on hacked city site
- The City of Ottawa website was hacked Friday evening, and for an hour it named an Ottawa police officer who was involved in the investigation of an Ottawa teen who allegedly called in faked emergencies across North America.