Set Hornepayne as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 9.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Showers beginning in the morning. High 20.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Denis Coderre makes Expos pitch to MLB commissioner
- Denis Coderre has got high hopes to bring major league baseball back to Montreal, and he's making the pitch official today in New York City. CBC News will livestream the news conference after the meeting.
- Recession to unfold in Alberta, N.L., while B.C. powers ahead, economist predicts
- Expect a recession this year in Alberta and Newfoundland and Labrador, while British Columbia will have the highest growth, according to a new outlook from the Conference Board of Canada.
- Omar Khadr tells his Guantanamo story in new documentary video audio
- In his first interview since his release on bail, Omar Khadr talks about the controversial firefight with U.S. soldiers in 2002, his decade incarcerated at Guantanamo Bay and his new-found "freedom high."
- Saskatchewan church minister asks forgiveness from LGBT community
- A United Church minister has written a moving letter of apology to the LGBT community, asking forgiveness on behalf of churches.
- University of Manitoba gets up close and personal with insects
- New camera equipment in the University of Manitoba's entomology department has researchers taking vividly detailed photos of insects that they say will help farmers make better decisions about pest management.