Set Hornepayne as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Freezing rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Periods of rain. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Fog patches dissipating after midnight. Low minus 2.
Freezing rain mixed with ice pellets changing to snow and local blowing snow near noon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 6 in the afternoon.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
|Freezing rain or snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-13° | -24°
9° | -11°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New NDP accused of trying to stifle conflicts as 2 more staffers file lawsuits
- Two more former NDP staffers who say they were unfairly dismissed have accused the party of trying to convince them not to file a complaint against the elected members who employed them.
- Kyle Sinclair died in 'freak accident' at CFB Petawawa
- Craftsman Kyle Sinclair died after a 'freak accident' while doing routine mechanical work on an armoured vehicle at Garrison Petawawa, CBC News learned Sunday.
- 'Rapidly intensifying disturbance' to bring rain, wind to Ontario
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Hamilton and the rest of southern Ontario as rain, wind and mild conditions are expected Sunday night and Monday.
- Birds, leaks, trees damaging Manitoba legislature
- Pigeon poop, leaking ceilings and damp, insect-infested trees are slowly degrading what is considered "the most important building" in Manitoba.
- Man dies after being shot by Vancouver police
- A 51-year-old man shot by Vancouver police has died of his injuries.