Set Hornepayne as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 7 this afternoon.
Clear. Low minus 29.
Sunny. High minus 13.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -22°
18° | -8°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-13° | -23°
9° | -9°
-11° | -29°
12° | -20°
-7° | -26°
19° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Port Metro Vancouver truckers' strike hitting businesses, families audio
- The truckers' strike at Port Metro Vancouver has stopped the movement of 90 per cent of normal traffic — a scenario that is already impacting local businesses and families.
- New N.L. Scouts leaders resign, protest group head suspension
- Several long-time leaders of a local Scouts Canada branch in St. John's have resigned their posts, following the suspension of their group commissioner by the organization.
- Asian carp could survive in all Great Lakes, scientists say
- Plant-gorging grass carp probably could survive in all of the Great Lakes, scientists said Monday, adding that if the fish get established, they might significantly damage the environment.
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Canada's average student debt for graduates hovers around $25,000. Meet one 2008 graduate who, like many in repayment assistance or default, is struggling to pay back her loans many years after graduation.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.