Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tina Fontaine’s family prepares for slain teen's funeral on Saturday video
- Tina Fontaine's family is preparing to say their final goodbyes to the 15-year-old girl who was found dead in Winnipeg's Red River last weekend.
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move? video
- Canadian leaders call the violent attacks in Iraq "unspeakable barbarism" and even "genocide." But beyond the strong words, how can Canada make a difference in the crisis?
- Updated Worker in life-threatening condition after apparent electric shock video
- A man is in life-threatening condition after a possible electric shock at a work site in Toronto Saturday morning.
- Possible Ebola patient quarantined at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital
- A patient has been quarantined at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital as a precaution after exhibiting some — but not all — of the signs of Ebola.
- Blog Indian status: 5 things you need to know
- The Indian Act defines who is and is not recognized as an "Indian" in Canada, but that doesn't mean all aboriginal people have Indian status or get perks like free education and tax breaks. Filmmaker Howard Adler explores some common myths about this almost 140-year-old classification.