Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
NNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Snow ending late this morning then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 9 this morning then rising. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -20°
43° | -4°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Is Canada's ISIS mission ready for Syria's moral maze? video
- Canada's new ISIS mission will take us into a war zone that all our normal allies, save for the U.S., are steering well clear of — the antagonist-rich tinderbox that is present day Syria. Do we know what we are getting into, Brian Stewart asks.
- New Future Shop stores lost out to the lazy, fulfilled online shoppers
- Industry experts say the growing plethora of online written reviews, videos, and forums means that shoppers can now educate themselves online and then buy their electronics anywhere instead of buying from brick-and-mortar stores.
- Go Public Bell accused of 'ganging up' on resale buyers by blacklisting phones
- A Montreal father is taking on Canada’s largest telecom, after Bell blacklisted his teenager’s phone — not because it was reported stolen, but because the original buyer didn’t pay Bell for the device under contract.
- Tax season 2015: The disability tax credit and the push for fee limits
- When it comes to the disability tax credit, confusion prevails. Only about half of those eligible have claimed it, and some of them have paid thousands in consultants' fees because they find the whole process too daunting. Now, the government has signalled that fee limits - and possibly new rules - are on the horizon.
- National Firearms Association ignoring questions about C-51, members complain
- The National Firearms Association is deleting questions posted to its Facebook page about why it pulled out of a committee looking at the government's proposed anti-terrorism legislation, and some members are complaining.