Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:45 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 19.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High 23.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Oil spills in Arctic, deep water would cause challenges for government
- An internal report warns the federal government isn't fully prepared to respond in the event of an oil spill in the Arctic or in deep water offshore.
- Canada Without Poverty charity challenges Harper govt. audits at UN in Geneva
- A small anti-poverty group, under audit for three years for its political activities, is arguing before the UN Human Rights Committee in Geneva this week that Canada Revenue Agency is violating Canada's commitment to uphold human rights. Canada Without Poverty wants the audits stopped.
- Saskatchewan wildfires force nearly 8,000 people out of homes
- The Canadian military has been called in to help care for 7,900 people from a northern Saskatchewan community that includes the province's largest First Nation, as a rash of wildfires prompts a massive evacuation.
- Calgary Stampede: Horse euthanized after breaking leg in chuckwagon race
- A horse has been euthanized at the Calgary Stampede after suffering a broken leg in one of the chuckwagon races on Saturday night.
- Benoît Côté and Marie-Josée Sills, Terrebonne shooting victims, die in hospital
- A lawyer and notary shot at a Terrebonne, Que., law office have died, according to provincial police.