Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning before morning. Low 10.
Showers. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 2°
66° | 36°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
18° | 1°
64° | 34°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Spectator killed at Edmonton Jeep event
- A 20-year-old woman died Saturday during an event for Jeep enthusiasts held in a parking lot just west of downtown Edmonton.
- Rescue attempt over for New Brunswick fishermen video
- The rescue attempt for two missing fishermen has been called off in New Brunswick, hours after one body was found.
- 1 person hurt after trains collide near Medicine Hat
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada is deploying a team to the site of a two-train collision east of Medicine Hat.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford cancels weekly radio show video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will not be hosting his weekly radio show this weekend after explosive allegations that he was recorded on video appearing to smoke crack cocaine.
- Police not questioning Millard in other cases, lawyer says
- The lawyer for Dellen Millard, who is accused of murdering Hamilton man Tim Bosma, says his client has not been questioned in connection with any other cases.