Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 18.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 26.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 21.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -32°
-4° | -26°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-9° | -20°
16° | -4°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Canadian Olympic Committee sets $37M development budget
- The Canadian Olympic Committee announces it will put $37 million over the next four years into high-performance sport and the Own the Podium program.
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?
- Blog 6 things MPs didn't do before taking a 6-week holiday
- Despite her best efforts, Kady O'Malley just wasn't able to come up with enough parliamentary achievements for a proper list. Instead, here's a recap of what didn't happen on Parliament Hill this fall.
- Conrad Black defends Rob Ford interview audio
- Former media baron Conrad Black says his television interview with Rob Ford was intentionally non-confrontational, and adds it wasn't his job to press the Toronto mayor when Ford hinted that a Toronto Star reporter was a pedophile.
- Blog Attawapiskat's housing crisis: A ground-level perspective
- "The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is kick a leg out from under the blanket to see if the electric furnace in my house is still on," writes Richard Spence, who brings us a resident's perspective on housing in Attawapiskat, Ont.