Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 19.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-16° | -16°
3° | 3°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Suzanne Côté, Quebec lawyer, named by Harper to Supreme Court video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has named Quebec trial lawyer Suzanne Côté to the Supreme Court of Canada as the replacement for retiring Justice Louis LeBel.
- Exclusive U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- Bell employees planted glowing online reviews of new Bell app
- CBC News has learned that as many as half a dozen Bell Canada employees planted glowing, five-star reviews about a new Bell app on iTunes.
- Meet Marie Henein, the 'fearless and brilliant' lawyer defending Jian Ghomeshi video
- Marie Henein has been described by her legal colleagues as" fearless and brilliant" and "as fine a criminal lawyer as this country has." The Toronto lawyer is a key go-to barrister for high-profile accused, including Jian Ghomeshi.
- Video 'Movember brothers' give more than lip service to men's health video
- Not long ago in North America, moustaches were the preserve of "fops, foreigners or fiends," one cultural historian says. Now they have become part of an annual Movember ritual that raised globally over $131 million for men's health last year alone.