Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
N 16 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to 6 this afternoon.
Periods of rain changing to wet flurries or a few rain showers after midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Wet flurries or a few rain showers ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Wet flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Online hate speech could be curtailed under new anti-terror push
- In the wake of this week's attacks in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa, the Conservative government is poised to bring in new laws to crack down on pro-ISIS sentiments like those posted to Quebec assailant Martin Couture-Rouleau's Facebook page, CBC News has learned.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was asked to leave Burnaby, B.C., mosque video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, who killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo in Ottawa earlier this week, was asked to leave the B.C. mosque he attended and objected to its policy of allowing in non-Muslims, a B.C. Muslim Association spokesperson has said.
- Exclusive Ottawa shooting: Zehaf-Bibeau used junk mail as temp licence plate
- CBC News has learned Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the man who attacked Parliament Hill and killed a reservist on Wednesday, drove around for almost 24 hours with a piece of junk mail taped in the rear window of his car in place of a real temporary licence plate.
- Justin Bourque could get consecutive life terms for Mountie killings
- When the sentencing process for Moncton, N.B., RCMP killer Justin Christien Bourque unfolds starting Monday, the legal community will be watching to see how new legislation applies to the case.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home video audio
- Thousands of Canadians lined highway overpasses on a 600-kilometre stretch from Ottawa to Hamilton, Ont., Friday, waving flags and bursting into spontaneous renditions of "O Canada" to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo as a procession carried his body home, arriving shortly before 8 p.m. ET.