Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of freezing rain or snow||Periods of freezing rain or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'He's always going to be in our hearts': Memorial grows for toddler found dead in Edmonton
- In the days since a toddler's body was discovered near the back of an Edmonton church, members of the community and congregation who didn't even know the young boy have been paying their respects at a memorial for him.
- MMIW advocate a victim in Whitehorse homicide investigation, family, friends say
- A Whitehorse advocate for missing and murdered Indigenous women, whose own daughter was murdered in 2007, is now herself a homicide victim, friends and family tell CBC News.
- Former Calgary man Farah Mohamed Shirdon 1 of 2 Canadians added to U.S. terrorist list
- Farah Mohamed Shirdon and Tarek Sakr were named as "Specially Designated Global Terrorists," according to a release from the State Department.
- Calgary mother hopes photo of dying son will deter others from doing fentanyl
- A Calgary mother is hoping a photo of her lying on a hospital bed with her dying son will help steer others away from using the deadly drug, fentanyl.
- RCMP identify two women found dead in Whitehorse and say they are investigating
- RCMP found Wendy Margaret Carlick, 51, and Sarah Macintosh, 53, at a residence in the McIntyre subdivision in Whitehorse on April 19. They say they are investigating the deaths as homicides.