Set Hearst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Strong winds across Lower Mainland cut power to 200,000 homes
- Winds maxing out at 80 km/h in some parts of Southern B.C. have made for dangerous conditions on roads, with downed trees and power lines. At least 200,000 homes are without power in Metro Vancouver.
- Justin Trudeau vows to repeal '2-tiered' citizenship law
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says if elected his government would repeal the Conservative government's "two-tiered" citizenship law and that he would do more to help free imprisoned Egyptian-Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy.
- Police locate victim, 2 suspects after alleged abduction of girl in Barrie
- Police have arrested two people who allegedly, at gunpoint, abducted a girl on a street in downtown Barrie, Ont., forcing her into a vehicle. The girl has been located and is safe, police say.
- CFB Valcartier's possible ties with far-right group investigated
- Military police have opened an investigation into potential links between military personnel at CFB Valcartier near Quebec City and a group promoting anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant views.
- New Nexen pipeline suspension: gaps in documentation, regulator says
- Alberta’s Energy Regulator (AER) says “deficiencies” in documentation and pipeline monitoring prompted the decision to suspend 95 pipelines operated by Nexen Energy at an oilsands site.