Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
NNW 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Fog dissipating this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 35. UV index 9 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 18.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 27 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 33.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Toronto prep school holds basketball evaluation camp in Halifax
- Many of the top young basketball players in the Halifax area turned out on Wednesday night to strut their stuff in front of coaches from a prep school near Toronto.
- New Port Hawkesbury asking people to report coyote sightings
- The Town of Port Hawkesbury, N.S., is asking people to report coyote sightings to the Department of Natural Resources following a spike in local sightings.
- Pokemon Go players warned to stay off military bases
- The Department of National Defence says military police have responded to incidents this month of people trespassing on Canadian Armed Forces bases in Ontario and Nova Scotia while playing the popular smartphone game.
- Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital partially reopens Thursday
- Services gradually returning to normal with the opening of the primary care offices at the hospital. Emergency department and inpatient unit remain closed.
- Court finds Shelburne County man guilty of assaulting 3-week-old son
- A Shelburne County, N.S., father has been found guilty of assaulting his three-week-old son.