Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
WSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 10.
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Flurries at times heavy ending before morning then clearing. Local amount 5 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the evening. Low minus 12.
|Snow||Sunny||Snow or rain||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -14°
39° | 7°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh gets 7-year jail sentence: report
- A Nova Scotia businessman whose sexual abuse convictions were overturned in Canada has reportedly been sentenced to a seven-year jail term by a Nepalese court for molesting a boy.
- Atlantic ferry service back on track after icy conditions
- Ferries travelling in Atlantic Canada are having more luck on the water this weekend.
- Halifax bringing in extra equipment to tackle ice
- A triage list is being created to tackle the streets in the worst condition first, the city said in a statement.
- FORECAST Another sunny day for Maritimes, but light snowfall coming
- It's going to be a second straight sunny day across the Maritimes, although some snowfall and flurries will happen overnight and into Monday.
- Digby, Pictou mayors 'blindsided' by visitor centre cuts
- Two Nova Scotia mayors are angry with the provincial government after they were caught off guard by the closure of the visitor information centres in their communities.