Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain|
16° | 13°
61° | 55°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Sabre from American Revolution found in Guysborough wall
- When Fabian Gerrior and his wife bought a beautiful yellow house on Guysborough's main drag, they were hardly expecting to become a part of a murder mystery more than 175 years in the making.
- Today's weather: Jim Abraham's synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Jim Abraham.
- Nova Scotia health bill debate contined into night sitting video
- The law amendments continues to hear from the 60 speakers who signed up to have their say on controversial Bill 1 at the legislature.
- Health care union solidarity appears to crumble
- Solidarity among the unions fighting changes to Nova Scotia’s health care system appears to be crumbling.
- Halifax's accessible-taxi changes put on hold audio
- Proposed changes to Halifax’s taxi rules were put on hold Wednesday after cab drivers raised concerns about increasing the number of wheelchair-accessible vans.