Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- First Nation band votes for development in Hammonds Plains
- Members of a Nova Scotia First Nation have voted yes to developing land the band owns in Hammonds Plains near Halifax.
- Video Potential date rape drug theft raises questions video
- People who work with sex assault victims say the family of benzodiazepines stolen from a Halifax hospital are the second most common drug used in sexual assaults, raising questions about why it was left in areas accessible by the public.
- Falcourt Inn restaurant faces closure with no chef
- A fine-dining restaurant in the Annapolis Valley is closing because it can't find a qualified chef, another casualty in Nova Scotia' s hotel and restaurant sector labour shortage.
- Atlantic women sought to join class action lawsuit
- Three-hundred Canadian women will face a pharmaceutical giant arguing the company never disclosed the risks associated with their hormone therapy.
- 10-digit dialing starts tomorrow
- Nova Scotia is turning to 10-digit dialing this Saturday.