Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches. Amount 30 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 19.
Rain at times heavy ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High 17.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Nova Scotia rainfall warnings still in effect video
- Rain is falling steadily in communities across Nova Scotia today, but no flooding has been reported.
- Breaking Protesters enter Muskrat Falls site
- Protesters and vehicles have broken into the Muskrat Falls construction site and are now occupying the area.
- New Impact of Muskrat Falls a Nova Scotia problem, protesters say
- Protesters in Halifax say Nova Scotia has a responsibility to ensure environmental security of land impacted by the Muskrat Falls project.
- Dissension in Dennis Oland murder appeal would trigger Supreme Court review
- If the New Brunswick Court of Appeal panel hearing Dennis Oland's murder conviction appeal is unable to reach a unanimous decision, the losing party has an automatic right to take the case to the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Liverpool Packet, sunk by Nazi U-boat, surfaces in new documentary
- New research for a CBC documentary is shedding light on how a war-time attack on a Mersey Pulp and Paper ship sparked fears that the Nazis were invading Seal Island, N.S.