Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
W 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia to bear the brunt of Tuesday storm
- An intense low-pressure weather system is expected to wind its way across the Maritimes Tuesday.
- Dozens of tires slashed in Halifax neighbourhood
- A man who lives on Dublin Street in Halifax says he woke up to discover flat tires on nearly every vehicle on the street Sunday morning.
- Cape Breton teen dies after bicycle crash with vehicle
- A 17-year-old Cape Breton boy is dead after the bicycle he was riding collided with a vehicle Saturday evening.
- Messy Maritime weather leaves people without power
- The messy weather in the Maritimes left people without power and kept emergency crews busy.
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal: When 'Like' doesn't mean like video
- Like shouldn't always be taken literally, say tech experts, who are closely watching the case of 13 Dalhousie University students suspended for their actions on Facebook.