Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SE 35 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening except periods of freezing rain over higher terrain. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2 except minus 3 over higher terrain.
Periods of rain changing to snow in the afternoon. Periods of freezing rain over higher terrain in the morning and early in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming east 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 3 except minus 1 over higher terrain.
Snow ending before morning then partly cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Federal budget 2015: Joe Oliver presents government's fiscal plan video
- Join us for our livestreaming coverage of the 2015 federal budget, as Finance Minister Joe Oliver gives his budget speech in the House of Commons.
- New Nova Scotia promises new aquaculture regime for fish farms
- Nova Scotia's Liberal government delivered its response Tuesday to a stinging report on the province's aquaculture regime, promising more transparency and rigour when it comes to regulating fish farms.
- Cocaine seized in international drug bust, leads to 15 charged
- RCMP have charged 15 people, including four Nova Scotians, after a two-year long international drug investigation that police say uncovered "ties to Colombian and Mexican drug cartels."
- Updated Halifax RCMP arrest man found hiding in woman's trunk
- A Nova Scotia woman had a scare this weekend after discovering she was driving around suburban Halifax with a man concealed in the trunk of her car.
- New South Shore flooding concerns after rainfall warning issued
- Emergency management officials in Lunenburg County say the spring thaw along the South Shore hasn't been as bad as expected, but they're bracing for the rainfall this week.