Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High 26 except 22 in onshore winds. Humidex 30.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CBC Investigates Halifax cab drivers lose licences for impaired driving, sex assault
- Over the past six years, 12 drivers have lost their taxi licenses for a variety of infractions, including convictions for impaired driving and living off the avails of prostitution.
- NewLeaf sues consumer advocate Gabor Lukacs, alleging defamation
- Discount flight company NewLeaf Travel is suing air passenger advocate Gabor Lukacs, accusing him of defamation through what it calls an "unrelenting, aggressive and malicious attack" on social media.
- Suspect in vehicle-ramming case has fitness hearing adjourned
- A 21-year-old Bedford, N.S., man accused of driving a van into three other vehicles in Cape Breton last month was back in court Friday to hear the results of a 30-day psychiatric assessment, but the judge has yet to rule if he is fit to stand trial.
- Ellie Black ready to take on leadership role at Rio 2016
- When Ellie Black went to the London 2012 games, she was 16 years old and a long shot to make the team. Heading into Rio 2016, she's 20 and has the leadership position she so heavily depended on four years ago.
- Man dies in drowning in Cape Breton's Juniper Mountain
- A 44-year-old man is dead after what Cape Breton Regional Police said appears to have been a tragic drowning accident in Juniper Mountain, N.S., Friday afternoon.