Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 11:15 PM ADT Sun May 24, 15 at 11:15 PM ADT
Clearing after midnight. Low 8 except plus 4 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax police halt search for man reported injured near Point Pleasant Park
- Halifax Regional Police and Halifax Ground Search and Rescue have wrapped up their search for man reported injured near Point Pleasant Park.
- Sydney-Whitney Pier Liberals choose their candidate
- The Liberal candidate for Sydney-Whitney Pier has been nominated and says all bets are off for the upcoming byelection.
- Yarmouth building destroyed by fire
- Platoon chief Peter Winship says it was a working structure fire when crews arrived on scene. Departments from Port Maitland and Wedgeport also responded.
- Multiple sclerosis walks held across Atlantic Canada
- More than 2,000 Atlantic Canadians are taking to the streets Sunday to raise money for those with multiple sclerosis.
- Picton Castle tall ship back home in Lunenburg
- The tall ship Picton Castle is back in Lunenburg after a two year voyage sailing around the world.