Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Is McNeil government's 4th fiscal plan a real budget or platform plank?
- Stephen McNeil's fourth budget as premier may be his most controversial, not because of what's in it, but because he seems poised to abandon it in favour of an election call.
- New Harrietsfield woman launches private prosecution in contaminated water case
- A rural Halifax-area community dealing with contaminated water was promised help from the province Wednesday as one resident launched a so-called private prosecution against those accused of violating the Environment Act.
- New N.S. needs to recruit 100 doctors a year for next decade: group
- The shortage of doctors in Nova Scotia is worsening as a growing number of physicians near retirement, recruitment levels lag and health needs become more complex, warned Doctors Nova Scotia.
- Province targets municipal expenses in wake of controversies
- The Nova Scotia government has introduced legislation to tighten up expense policies for municipalities.
- No fried food on frigates as navy takes aim at fatty fare
- The Royal Canadian Navy is launching an offence against an all-too-familiar enemy right in its midst: fatty, fried foods.