Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
WNW 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature falling to 6 this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 6 except plus 2 in low lying areas. Patchy frost.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning near noon. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Springhill hospital's emergency room closed Saturday, Sunday
- The Nova Scotia Health Authority says the All Saints Springhill Collaborative Emergency Centre but it will be closed between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Marine Atlantic and Nova Star Cruises cancel crossings
- Environment Canada has issued a marine weather warning for the Maritimes and the high winds are disrupting ferry service across Nova Scotia.
- Souls Harbour Rescue Mission holds Thanksgiving meal
- Organizers of the Souls Harbour Rescue Mission’s annual Thanksgiving meal are doing it with a twist this year by turning it into a barbeque and dishing out sausages, potato salad, cake and pie.
- Windsor RCMP investigating armed robbery at Falmouth Irving
- Police say the hooded suspect left with a 'small quantity' of cigarettes.
- Northumberland Ferries to resume N.S. to P.E.I. crossings
- Northumberland Ferries plans to attempt a crossing at 4:30 p.m. leaving Wood Islands, but the 4:30 p.m. ferry from Caribou won't be running.