Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 1:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle or showers this evening and after midnight. Rain at times heavy beginning after midnight. Fog patches becoming fog early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
Rain at times heavy ending late in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the morning. Fog dissipating near noon. Amount 15 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 8 with temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
|Rain at times heavy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 'We should not be afraid of them': Forum tackles police street checks
- The African Diaspora Association of the Maritimes invited Halifax Regional Police to explain why street checks happen, what someone should expect from the experience and what to do if an officer steps over the line.
- Halifax Kennel Club holds 300th dog show in its long history
- Event chair Lee Steeves said the event is attracting people from Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario, New York and Pennsylvania.
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Dartmouth
- Police say the stabbing appears to be a random act of violence.
- Teenage driver accelerates at police checkpoint, drags officer 15 metres
- The driver talked briefly with an RCMP officer, then accelerated, dragging the officer and continuing to speed off eastbound.
- TSB not ruling out weather as factor after plane slides off runway in Toronto video
- It's too soon to know how and why an Air Canada plane arriving from Halifax slid off the runway at Toronto's Pearson International Airport early Saturday — but investigators aren't ruling out that weather may have been a factor, the Transportation Safety Board says.