Set Baddeck as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 27. Humidex 33. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25. Humidex 29.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Tylor McInnis homicide heartbreaking for anti-violence advocate
- RCMP are looking into whether the homicide in North Preston is in any way connected to a number of shooting deaths in the Halifax-area in the spring.
- New Sambro Island lighthouse, Canada's Statue of Liberty, gets much-needed repairs
- Work is well underway on the restoration of the Sambro Island lighthouse, the first lighthouse built in Canada.
- Public must know what happened to Matthew Hines: public safety minister video
- The public deserves to know why Matthew Hines was beaten and repeatedly pepper sprayed by prison guards before his death in 2015, federal Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Wednesday.
- Man found in North Preston car trunk was victim of homicide, police say
- RCMP identify the man as Tylor McInnis, 26, of Halifax.
- Wind turbine collapse wreckage in Nova Scotia combed for clues of cause video
- One week after an 80-metre wind turbine collapsed in Cape Breton, there is still no clear indication of what caused what's believed to be the first catastrophic failure of its kind in Canada.