North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 4:31 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low zero except minus 4 inland and over higher terrain. Frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 13 except 8 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Fog patches overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening then becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence overnight. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- point of view Thousands race in 10th Blue Nose Marathon
- Thousands of people in Nova Scotia are resting after competing in the 10th Annual Blue Nose Marathon on Sunday. Just under 14,000 people participated in the three-day long event, a new record.
- N.S. tobacconist won’t appeal charter challenge ruling
- A tobacco store owner in Kentville will not appeal a court decision forcing him to hide its products.
- Man, 80, dies on fishing outing near Bridgewater
- An 80-year-old Nova Scotia man has died after he fell into the water on Wentzell's Lake near Bridgwater, say police.
- Man charged after throwing a bucket at an RCMP officer
- A 61-year-old man is facing charges of assaulting Halifax RCMP officers after an incident in the North Preston area Saturday night.
- Blue Nose Youth Run draws thousands
- Thousands of people joined the Blue Nose Youth Run Saturday morning.