North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 7:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 6.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Rain beginning late in the afternoon except snow over the Highlands. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Rain changing to snow in the evening then to ice pellets mixed with snow overnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount possibly more than 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Low plus 1.
|Rain||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Glen Assoun lawyers have long history with wrongful convictions
- In some of his first public comments after spending more than 16 years behind bars for a murder he says he didn't commit, Glen Assoun offered praise to his lawyers.
- Updated Philip Boudreau 'murder for lobster' trial hears from accused video
- The jury in the James Landry murder trial heard from the accused for the first time Tuesday as court viewed tapes of his interviews with police about the disappearance of Philip Boudreau last year.
- Catie Miller killed in Hants County and moved to Halifax, police allege
- Halifax Regional Police believe Catherine Miller, a 29-year-old Dartmouth woman who has been missing for several months, was killed in Hants County and her body transported to Halifax, according to new documents filed in court.
- New Halifax man begs for return of stolen urn containing mom's ashes audio
- A Halifax man is pleading for the safe return of an urn containing his mother's remains after it was stolen over the Halloween weekend.
- Updated Dalhousie University votes against divesting fossil fuel holdings audio
- The board of governors at Dalhousie University in Halifax has voted against divesting its holdings in fossil fuel companies despite a rigorous lobbying campaign from a student organization.