North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thundershower overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers late in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers in the evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low 16.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Firewood shortages hitting parts of Nova Scotia
- Parts of Nova Scotia could be facing significant firewood shortages this winter with suppliers already turning away customers.
- Ottawa's new aquaculture rules would permit harmful dumping
- The Harper Government is proposing new aquaculture regulations that would permit the dumping of harmful substances on the ocean bottom beneath fish farms.
- 72 Nova Scotia schools not accessible to wheelchair users video
- More than 72 Nova Scotia schools are not accessible to students with mobility issues, the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development said Wednesday.
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay says he was showing support for an Afghan veteran when he posed for a photo at a Conservative Party event wearing a T-shirt bearing the logo of a pro-gun lobby group.
- Kyla MacLellan, guilty in fatal drunk driving crash, awaits sentencing
- A 21-year-old Lake Echo, N.S., woman faces years in prison for an impaired driving conviction after a fatal crash that killed a 55-year-old man near Lawrencetown Beach last year.