North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming east 50 km/h gusting to 70 before morning. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets beginning in the morning then changing to rain late in the morning. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 80 except gusting to 120 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 in the afternoon. High 6.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 30 km/h becoming southeast 30 near midnight then becoming west 30 before morning. Low minus 6.
|Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- FORECAST Nova Scotia to get mix of snow, ice pellets, freezing rain, rain
- There's some very messy weather headed our way to start the weekend, with a strengthening centre of low pressure is forecast to move up and over Nova Scotia on Friday night and through Saturday.
- New Bluenose II steering system repair cost to be double expectations
- The price tag for fixing the Bluenose II is rising, yet again, after the Department of Transportation revealed the cost of fixing the hydraulic steering system is twice as much as what was expected.
- New Essential services law in Nova Scotia should be repealed, group says
- The Nova Scotia Federation of Labour will ask the province to repeal its essential services legislation after the Supreme Court of Canada ruled a similar law in Saskatchewan was unconstitutional.
- Photos Unwise owl in rehab after run-in with porcupine
- A great horned owl who had a run-in with the business end of a porcupine is recovering, thanks to the folks at a local wildlife rescue centre.
- Northern Pulp emissions to face tougher standards
- The Nova Scotia government is telling the Northern Pulp mill it must reduce the amount of effluent it creates by 25 per cent over five years, just as the new five-year operating approval for the mill in Pictou County has been made public.