North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 12:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of light snow overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6 except minus 12 in low lying areas.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of light snow early in the morning. Periods of drizzle mixed with light wet snow beginning in the afternoon then changing to light snow in the evening. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 4.
|Periods of drizzle||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Snow|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal video
- A Nova Scotia man who admitted he tampered with his girlfriend's condoms resulting in her pregnancy lost his Supreme Court appeal and must now serve the balance of his 18-month sentence on a charge of sexual assault.
- New Access-a-Bus driver arrested for alleged sex assault
- A Metro Transit Access-a-Bus driver has been arrested following allegations he sexually assaulted a passenger.
- New Pepsi closures in Dartmouth, Moncton leave dozens jobless
- Soft drinks giant Pepsi is shutting down its warehouse operations in Dartmouth and Moncton, throwing 43 people out of work.
- If Michelin asks, Nova Scotia government open to help audio
- The first round of layoffs at the Michelin tire plant in Granton, N.S., is still months away, but Premier Stephen McNeil says it's time to put together a plan to cushion the blow.
- Recap Nathan MacKinnon breaks Gretzky record in Avs' win
- Nathan MacKinnon broke Wayne Gretzky's record of longest point streak as an 18-year-old in the Colorado Avalanche's 3-2 overtime win over the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday.