North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
NE 1 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 this evening then light overnight. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Alton gas company says project may be 'slipping away'
- The Calgary company behind the gas storage work near Alton says it’s concerned the $100 million project is “slipping away” after the McNeil government stepped into halt part of the construction.
- Linda Buchanan, talent agent, changes mind on guilty pleas
- Linda Buchanan, the former head of a Halifax modelling agency, wants to withdraw the guilty pleas she entered on fraud and theft charges.
- James Cuthbert search: police release surveillance video video
- The search for Jim Cuthbert continued Thursday, as police released surveillance video of the 71-year-old man taken shortly before he disappeared Sunday afternoon.
- Dalhousie Medical School opens zebrafish research lab video
- Dalhousie University Medical School has opened a new research lab to study treatments used to fight diseases like cancer and the star attraction is a fixture in many home aquariums.
- Gottingen St. tenants evicted after city says property unsafe
- Several tenants of a north end Halifax building were evicted Thursday after the city declared the property unsafe.