North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this evening then northwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 6.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 in the morning then southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New 'Major milestone' for Big Lift: Final section of Macdonald Bridge replaced
- The 46th and final section of the decades-old Macdonald Bridge has been replaced, finishing the nearly two-year-long effort to redeck the suspension bridge spanning Halifax Harbour.
- Jim Gaffigan to perform in Halifax, comic's website says
- Jim Gaffigan, lover of bacon, defender of McDonald's and one of the world's most popular comedians, is scheduled to perform in Halifax this spring.
- Islander donates money, clothes to help Halifax's homeless
- P.E.I.’s Breanna Ching, a Dalhousie University student, asked people to donate money and clothes for Halifax's homeless instead of giving her birthday gifts this year.
- Why Nova Scotia museums are turning down most artifact donation offers
- Museums in the province are seeing a surge in the number of people wanting to hand over artifacts, but most of those donations are being turned down.
- Eskasoni Immersion School builds strength of Mi'kmaq language video
- Ke' L'nui'sultinej! Students and staff are encouraged to speak Mi'kmaq throughout the school, in class and outside of it.