North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers. Risk of a thundershower early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 80 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence late this evening and overnight. Low 19.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
24° | 18°
75° | 64°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Melissa Dawn Peacock's family urges change in life sentences
- The family of Melissa Dawn Peacock, a Nova Scotia woman who was murdered three years ago, is starting a national campaign to change the definition of life in prison.
- Missing woman Catherine Miller's parents plead for information
- Two Bedford parents are pleading for the public's help to locate their daughter, who has been missing for nearly two weeks.
- North Sydney home destroyed in fire
- A fire at a North Sydney home around 6:30 a.m. Monday morning appears to have destroyed the house.
- Nova Scotia government workers some of the sickest in Canada
- Nova Scotia's civil servants are among the sickest in Canada, according to numbers supplied to CBC News by the province.
- Fist bumps spread fewer germs than handshakes, study says
- Ditching handshakes in favour of more informal fist bumps could help cut down on the spread of bacteria and illnesses, according to a study released on Monday.