North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 8:31 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 5 except zero inland and over higher terrain. Patchy frost.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h except gusting to 60 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence before morning. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Judge scolds 'flabby, sad generation' for skipping jury duty
- The chief justice of the Nova Scotia Supreme Court is demanding to know why 95 people or 40 per cent of prospective jurors were not in court Tuesday for the start of a five-day trial.
- new Dartmouth man reports roofers not wearing safety gear
- A man who lives in a Dartmouth highrise says he frequently sees roofers without safety gear on as they build a new subdivision nearby.
- Child's mouth allegedly taped at N.S. school
- An assistant instructor at a school in Bedford, N.S., is under investigation by police after allegedly taping the mouth of at least one student.
- Man electrocuted in Halifax industrial accident
- Halifax Regional Police say a man has died after being electrocuted while working at a building on Chain Lake Drive.
- Pink Shirt Day co-founder seeks Tory nomination
- The Nova Scotia co-founder of the anti-bullying campaign known as Pink Shirt Day announced Tuesday he wants to run for the Progressive Conservatives in the next provincial election.