North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Snow. Amount 15 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 near noon. High zero.
Flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the evening. High minus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- AC 624 crash: MacGillivray Law to file class action lawsuit
- A Nova Scotia law firm says it will be filing a class action lawsuit representing passengers on board Air Canada Flight 624 that crash-landed Sunday morning in Halifax and a second firm confirms they are meeting with a passenger Tuesday.
- Air Canada AC624: Catherine Ouellet searches for man who carried aunt from plane
- A Halifax woman is trying to find the man who picked up her 80-year-old aunt and carried her away from the wreckage of AC624.
- Air Canada AC624 crash investigators recover cockpit recorders video
- Investigators are collecting more evidence from the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC 624, including new close-up photos that show severe damage to the aircraft and the recovery of the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.
- Matt Whitman says Bedford Highway should try reversing lanes
- A Halifax area councillor thinks the city should give reversing lanes along the Bedford Highway a try even if it's only used for morning rush hours.
- Trevor Zinck impaired driving trial hears closing arguments
- The Crown argued Monday that the testimony given by a former Nova Scotia politician charged with impaired driving is sufficient on its own to convict him of the offence.