North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 8:03 PM ADT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 8:03 PM ADT
Rain ending this evening then cloudy. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Rainfall begins to taper off in most of Nova Scotia video
- Halifax had some localized flooding after a heavy downpour late Saturday afternoon but the rain slowed in most other parts of the province by the end of the day.
- Alton natural gas project sees delays into 2017
- Massive amounts of salt won't be filtered into the Shubenacadie River until next year as AltaGas Ltd. makes changes to its natural gas storage site near Stewiacke, N.S.
- Muskrat Falls workers bussed out after protesters occupy site in Central Labrador
- Busloads of workers are being sent home after protesters trespassed onto the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric project in Central Labrador yesterday and began occupying the work camp.
- Impact of Muskrat Falls a Nova Scotia problem, protesters say
- Protesters in Halifax say Nova Scotia has a responsibility to ensure environmental security of land impacted by the Muskrat Falls project.
- Cooke Aquaculture feed barge sinks near Brier Island
- A Cooke Aquaculture barge carrying fish feed sunk earlier this week off Brier Island.