North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Local amount 15 mm. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Institution for Women inmate dead
- An inmate at the Nova Institution for Women in Truro has died, according to police.
- Updated Porter Airlines seat change may have been sparked by religious accommodation, says passenger video
- A passenger wants an apology from Porter Airlines, alleging she was asked to move from her seat to accommodate a man who did not want to sit beside a woman for religious reasons.
- Digby cemetery vandals sought by police
- RCMP in Digby County are investigating after vandals damaged a dozen headstones in the Grace United Church Cemetery.
- Eastern Passage residents sign petition to save crosswalk
- More than 175 people have signed a petition to save an Eastern Passage crosswalk on Main Road. It is close to several businesses and the post office. The city says the crosswalk is being phased out because not enough people are using it.
- Port Hawkesbury Paper refutes U.S. Department of Commerce ruling
- Port Hawkesbury Paper is contesting a U.S. Department of Commerce preliminary ruling that says the Nova Scotia company, along with J.D. Irving Ltd. in New Brunswick, are unfairly subsidized.