North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Irving Shipbuilding to cut steel on first Arctic patrol ships
- It's the first of September and Irving Shipbuilding says it's also the day the first steel will be cut on the first Arctic Offshore Patrol Ship, called Harry DeWolf.
- Gasoline shortage in Nova Scotia blamed on loss of Imperial refinery
- Nova Scotia's Business Minister Mark Furey says he "understands" Nova Scotians' frustration at being inconvenienced by ongoing shortages of gasoline that began on Saturday and continue in some parts of the province.
- New Sipekne'katik Band frustrated over RCMP missing funds probe
- There’s frustration at the Sipekne’katik Band over an RCMP investigation into missing funds.
- The Identification Clinic helps homeless break down barriers
- A new group in Halifax is helping marginalized people to get the ID they need to vote, and to do other fundamental things.
- Elizabeth May makes campaign promises to packed house in Halifax video
- Green Party Leader Elizabeth May made a campaign stop in Halifax on Monday, becoming the third major party leader to stop in Nova Scotia during the current election campaign.