North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the morning. Fog patches developing in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming south 20 in the morning. High 8.
Showers. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near 9.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Highway 104 crash near Port Hawkesbury kills 3 people
- A four-vehicle crash on Highway 104 near Port Hawkesbury has claimed three lives and forced the closure of the highway.
- New Marguerite Centre 'hanging on' and hopes for better financial future
- Marguerite Centre, Nova Scotia's only home for women recovering from addictions, is keeping its doors open for at least a few more months after getting a budget advance from the province.
- New Frankie MacDonald bobbleheads to benefit Autism Canada
- Cape Breton's best-known weatherman, Frankie MacDonald, has been immortalized with a limited edition bobblehead.
- Port Maitland's Ellis family overwhelmed by help after fire
- A family in Yarmouth County, N.S., say they’ve been overwhelmed by the community support they’ve received since losing their home in a fire.
- Islanders' goalie Mason McDonald named to Team Canada
- Charlottetown Islanders' goaltender Mason McDonald has been chosen as one of players to represent Canada at 2016 World Junior Championship in Helsinki, Finland from Dec. 26 until Jan. 5.