North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 8:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 27 except 17 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 before morning. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Moncton shooting RCMP dispatcher calls for more PTSD support
- The RCMP dispatcher who was on duty the night Justin Bourque murdered three Mounties and wounded two others says first responders need more support.
- Nova Scotia Power warns of telephone scam returning
- The utility is warning their customers of callers posing as Nova Scotia Power representatives.
- Halifax police crack down on stunting on dead-end street
- Police say in the last few weeks, Evergreen Place, off Prospect Road, has been a gathering place for people driving dangerously and those there to watch.
- Maritimes weather breaks several heat records as provinces bake
- After today's heat wave, thunderstorms can be expected in parts of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- N.S. Liberals will pay back political mailout costs
- The Liberals will pay back the money used to send out a controversial mailout to areas where byelections will soon be called.