North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing. Fog patches overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Emera Inc. to purchase TECO Energy for $10.4B US
- The parent company of Nova Scotia Power, Emera, is acquiring U.S. energy company TECO for $10.4 billion US.
- Sherbrooke group struggles with choice to help refugee family
- An inter-denominational group in Guysborough County recently struggled with a decision on which family of refugees they should bring to their community.
- Diana Whalen asks Ottawa to open door to Syrian refugees
- Nova Scotia is ready to accept Syrian refugees and the federal government is well aware of the province's offer, Justice Minister Diana Whalen said Friday afternoon.
- Crosswalk flags in Halifax 'simply common sense', says Norm Collins
- Crosswalk flags are proliferating in the Halifax Regional Municipality and beyond. It is mostly the work of one safety-conscious man and a handful supporters.
- Gabarus Lighthouse can't get $50K repair grant without federal licence
- The society that manages the 125-year-old Gabarus Lighthouse in Cape Breton says it can't repair and move the structure until the federal government grants a licence — and the lighthouse may not have time for that.