North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 1:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High zero.
Cloudy. Freezing rain beginning early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 except gusting to 110 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence overnight. Temperature steady near zero.
Rain except freezing rain over higher terrain. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 80 except gusting to 140 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence. High plus 4.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Syrian sisters receive 'miracle' kidney transplants days apart audio
- Two sisters who arrived in Nova Scotia as Syrian refugees less than a year ago have undergone much-needed kidney transplants just a few days apart.
- Cheap produce could be rolling into a Halifax neighbourhood near you
- Halifax municipal councillors are expected to vote today on whether to get into the produce business, and support a project that would bring cheap fruits and vegetables into low-income communities this winter.
- Red Cup high school hockey tournament to go ahead as work-to-rule ends
- A prestigious Cape Breton high school hockey tournament cancelled because of the work-to-rule campaign by the province's teachers is back on again now that the job action has ended.
- Freezing rain causing slippery conditions in parts of Nova Scotia
- Freezing rain is making for a slippery drive in parts of Nova Scotia today.
- Nova Scotia Storm Centre: Latest closures and travel details
- CBC Nova Scotia's Storm Centre gives you the latest in school cancellations, road conditions and business and community closures.