North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 9:07 PM AST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 9:07 PM AST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature steady near plus 1 except near minus 3 over the Highlands.
A few flurries ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 3.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. Low plus 1 with temperature rising to 6 by morning.
|A few flurries||Showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Flurries||Cloudy||Flurries or rain showers|
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Tipped tractor-trailer on Canso Causeway blocks traffic video
- It was a messy day for drivers in the Maritimes as snow, wind and rain battered the region's roads.
- Metro Transit vehicle hits pedestrian in Halifax
- A 19-year-old man is recovering after he was struck by an SUV in a Halifax crosswalk Wednesday evening.
- Reg Maloney, former Shubenacadie Band chief, dies at 72
- A man who spent 20 years as the chief of the Shubenacadie Band is being remembered as a leader who stood proud for Mi’kmaq people.
- Sentence delayed in Katanna MacDonald methadone case
- A Nova Scotia provincial court judge has reserved his decision in the case of a 22-year-old Annapolis Valley woman who has admitted to selling methadone to a friend who later died in hospital.
- Man charged with indignities to human remains in Yarmouth
- A 43-year-old Nova Scotia man is facing a charge of offering indignities to human remains after Yarmouth RCMP discovered the body of his 76-year-old uncle in a house on Tuesday.