North East Margaree, NS
Set North East Margaree as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 20 except 26 inland. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches spreading inland in the evening. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Watch: Halifax Pride Parade takes over downtown Halifax video
- The 29th annual Halifax Pride Parade hit the streets of downtown Halifax Saturday afternoon. You're not too late, we've got a replay of it.
- New Wildfire burns near New Prospect, chopper on site dumping water
- Fire crews and a helicopter from the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) are trying to put out a wildfire in New Prospect, N.S.
- Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital in Sheet Harbour closes due to fire
- An electrical fire at Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital in Sheet Harbour, N.S., has closed the building until further notice, the Nova Scotia Health Authority said Saturday.
- Nova Scotia lighthouse drone project facing some challenges
- There are some unique challenges do documenting all of Nova Scotia's lighthouses, but Larry Peyton says "the project isn't complete until I've captured every one of them."
- Nova Scotia emergency rooms closed after nurse shortage
- Emergency departments in three Nova Scotia communities are facing unexpected closures Saturday because they don't have enough nurses to cover the shift.