Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. High plus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Crews battle fire in southeast industrial park
- Crews are at the scene of a fire at a manufacturing facility in southeast Calgary.
- New Police standoff near Red Deer ends with youth in custody
- A standoff just south of Red Deer ended with a 17-year-old boy in custody on Monday.
- Photos Jan. 26 temperatures shatter records in southern Alberta video
- It was another record breaking day in southern Alberta today, although Calgary temperatures were just shy of breaking the old record.
- Finances of Lutheran Church district now overseen by monitor
- The move buys the district time, allowing the church to restructure its investment funds without filing for bankruptcy or being sued.
- Calgary city managers get 3.2 per cent raise for 2015
- City council approved the raises during its meeting on Monday. The salary bump, retroactive to January 1, will cost the city about $225,000 a year.