Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 1:58 AM MDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 1:58 AM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
17° | 1°
63° | 34°
21° | 1°
70° | 34°
23° | 2°
73° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- PICTURES: Calgary celebrates annual Pride Parade
- Calgarians turned out on Sunday for the city's annual Pride Parade, and CBC's Meghan Grant was there.
- Police investigating after man finds loaded machine gun in backyard
- Police are investigating after a homeowner discovered a loaded machine gun inside a pillowcase in his backyard in northeast Calgary on Sunday.
- Alberta's minimum wage increases to $10.20 on Monday
- On Monday, 26,000 people earning minimum wage in Alberta will start seeing a slight boost in their paycheques.
- Family brings 3 generations of pipers to Calgary Highland Games
- Thousands of people have gathered just outside Calgary for the 101st annual Highland Games this weekend, including a family that has taken part in the solo bagpipe competition for three generations.