Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Cougar shot in Calgary spurs public outrage, complaints
- Many people have questioned a decision by Alberta Fish and Wildlife officers to shoot and kill a cougar that was outside Calgary's South Calgary Health Campus on Thursday.
- Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary video
- WestJet's rescue flight out of Mexico has landed in Calgary. The airline said it expected about 45 passengers on the final flight.
- Canadian military tests drones in High Arctic
- The Canadian military is testing remotely piloted vehicles in the extreme conditions found in the High Arctic. The ground and air vehicles could be used for rescues and for mapping and hazard identification.
- Late night taxi hubs proposed for some Calgary LRT stations video
- Calgary's taxi committee has agreed to look at establishing late night taxi hubs at key LRT stations in each quadrant of the city.
- Calgary's East Village to get a Loblaws grocery store
- East Village residents are going to get a local grocery store, but they will have to wait a couple of years before it opens.