Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 20 overnight. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Black smoke rises from building fire in southeast Calgary
- Calgary police are warning of road closures in the Ogden area following a fire that is sending black smoke above southeast Calgary.
- New Telephone scammers targeting South Asian Calgarians, police warn
- A telephone scam targeting Calgarians of South Asian descent has prompted a warning from city police.
- Herald editor reflects on journalist's death in Afghanistan as military prepares to leave video
- As Canada's military gets set to wrap up its 12-year mission in Afghanistan this month, Calgary Herald's editor-in-chief reflects on the death of one of the paper's reporters and says the country is still a dangerous place.
- More University of Calgary grads plan to be family doctors
- Almost half of all University of Calgary medical graduates plan to go into family medicine to help ease the crunch.
- 1st Street cycle track decision delayed by council
- City council has put off a decision on whether First Street southeast should be altered to accommodate Calgary's next cycle track.