Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Snow level 1900 metres lowering to valley bottom in the evening. High 7.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Prentice, Dirks, Mandel blasted by Wildrose for mid-campaign government work
- It's the last weekend of campaigning in the four Alberta byelections and Wildrose leader Danielle Smith says it's not appropriate for the candidates holding government positions to make official announcements during the campaign.
- Banff trick-or-treaters warned to carry bear spray after grizzly sighting
- Bear spray might not be part of the traditional Halloween festivities but this year, Parks Canada officials in Banff are advising trick-or-treaters to have some on hand after multiple grizzly sightings around town.
- Williams-Sonoma pumpkin seed pesto recalled due to dangerous bacteria
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has recalled pumpkin seed pesto from Williams-Sonoma due to the presence of dangerous bacteria.
- Online hate speech could be curtailed under new anti-terror push
- In the wake of this week's attacks in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa, the Conservative government is poised to bring in new laws to crack down on pro-ISIS sentiments like those posted to Quebec assailant Martin Couture-Rouleau's Facebook page, CBC News has learned.
- Audio Biological models: What aliens would look like and why
- Edward O. Wilson, a biologist, author and professor emeritus at Harvard University, talks about what he has determined aliens would likely look like and why.