Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 32. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- B.C. bus crash injures as many as 60 near village of Chase
- As many as 60 people have been injured in a major crash involving a passenger bus 11 kilometres west of Chase, B.C.
- New St. Patrick's Island reopens after $45M makeover
- St. Patrick’s Island reopened Friday after an extensive makeover that took two years to complete.
- Ottawa to fund Nose Hill trail improvements, Waterton park upgrades
- Calgary-Centre MP Michelle Rempel doled out more federal funding for several projects around the city on Friday.
- PUBLIC SPACE Speed limit through Banff National Park should be raised to 110km/h
- Bob Kooyman gives his argument for why the speed limit through Banff National Park should be raised to 110 km/h.
- Riverfront Aquariums faces 3rd set of animal neglect charges
- A Calgary pet store has been charged for a third time under the Animal Protection Act after officials rescued several animals in medical distress.