Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 in wind prone areas overnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 in wind prone areas in the morning. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Why doesn't Easter have a fixed date? video
- Easter and Christmas are both Christian holidays, but while families always gather on Dec. 25 in the winter the annual spring celebration can change drastically each year on our calendars.
- Sylvan Lake skateboarding accident sends 1 to Calgary hospital
- A young man is in serious condition in a Calgary hospital after a skateboarding accident in Sylvan Lake.
- Calgary stabbings: victims' families come together to heal video
- The families of the five young people killed this week in a stabbing in Calgary say they have come together in their healing.
- Calgarians share 1st vinyl purchases on Record Store Day
- Record aficionados around the world are celebrating the unique appeal of vinyl today and six Calgary stores are taking part as well.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.