Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop), AB
Set Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 3.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 7.
Snow. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. High minus 6.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-17° | -17°
1° | 1°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary city budget debate: fee hike for low-income transit pass cancelled
- Council voted to cancel a proposed increase in the low-income monthly transit pass as debate continued on Tuesday on the city’s four-year budget plan.
- Snow, deep freeze coming to southern Alberta
- Bad weather is on its way to southern Alberta, and residents should brace for heavy snow and plunging temperatures.
- Thalidomide victim calls on Canadian government for compensation audio
- A Calgary woman born with a thalidomide-caused birth defect says thalidomide victims deserve yearly compensation from the federal government.
- Calgary stabbings: Brentwood house's new owner wants to help heal community audio
- The Brentwood house where five young Calgarians were killed in April was bought by a young man who is now living there with four roommates he met through the Centre Street Church.
- OPEC leader Saudi Arabia sees market stabilizing
- OPEC leader Saudi Arabia is signalling it is unlikely to push for a major change in oil output at the producer group's meeting this week, a day after Russia refused to co-operate in any production cut and threatened to unleash an oil price war.