Set Saint-Nicéphore as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 14.
|Clearing||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Oskar Groening Nazi trial: Montreal woman to testify in Germany
- Elaine Kalman Naves will testify at the trial of Oskar Groening, a former SS guard at the Auschwitz concentration camp, on behalf of her half-sister and relatives who died in the Holocaust.
- Robert Libman wins Conservative nomination in Mount-Royal audio
- Robert Libman will be facing off against Anthony Housefather in the coming federal election after he won the Conservative nomination for the Mount-Royal riding.
- 'Arthur' first baby born at MUHC superhospital
- The first baby born at the new MUHC superhospital, a healthy boy weighing 3.6 kg, has been given the name "Arthur."
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future video
- A Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her mother set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- Royal Victoria-MUHC move went 'better than expected'
- After a successful move from the Royal Victoria, MUHC staff are going to "take a little breather" before gearing up for the transition from the Montreal Children's Hospital, a spokesperson says.