Set Saint-Nicéphore as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Rain or drizzle
Rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Rain or periods of drizzle. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 7.
Rain or periods of drizzle ending late this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- André Boisclair will earn double his predecessor at COMEX
- André Boisclair will be earning about double that of his predecessor in his new post overseeing parts of the James Bay agreement as the president of COMEX.
- Cash-strapped Snow Village closes its doors, for now
- Montreal’s Snow Village can’t afford to open its doors this year, and organizers are asking the government to step in and help out.
- STM to close Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in 2014
- The Société de Transport de Montréal says it will close the Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in the spring and fall of 2014 for repairs to the concrete on the roof of the tunnel between Montreal and Longueuil.
- Phyllis Lambert steps down as chair of Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Respected Montreal architect Phyllis Lambert is stepping down from her position as chairwoman of the Canadian Centre for Architecture, an organization she founded almost 35 years ago.
- CBC charity drive live from the Montreal Fine Arts museum
- CBC personalities, and some other famous faces, will be on site at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for a special day of live broadcasts to support our 2013 Christmas Sing-In Charity Drive recipient, Project PAL.