Set Saint-Nicéphore as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 18.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Report that Carey Price out for season is 'speculation,' says Michel Therrien
- Coach Michel Therrien called a report that Carey Price will miss the rest of the season "speculation" and said the Montreal Canadiens star goalie is working hard to return to action.
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon meets with Denis Coderre, Philippe Couilard
- The head of the United Nations is in Montreal today, where he signed the city's golden book after meeting with Mayor Denis Coderre and, later this afternoon, is scheduled to meet Premier Philippe Couillard.
- Montreal didn't know it needed Ottawa's approval to dump sewage into St. Lawrence
- A series of emails obtained from the federal government through an access to information request shows there was a misunderstanding over the project that dates back as early as September 2015.
- All-girl peewee hockey team competes at international meet in Quebec City
- For the first time, an all-star team of peewee girls from across Quebec is taking on boys' and mixed teams at the biggest minor-league hockey tournament in the world this weekend in Quebec City.
- Petition calls for STM to lift age limit on student rate
- An online petition asking the STM to lift its age limit on student rates is gaining momentum. The reduced rate for a monthly student pass is $49 for people 25 and under compared to $82 for a regular monthly pass.