Set Saint-Nicéphore as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 9.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 8.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Montreal boil-water advisory to end no earlier than 10 p.m. video audio
- 1.3 million Montrealers will have to keep boiling their water until at least 10:00 p.m., by which time the water service should have analyzed the latest batch of test results.
- Supreme Court refuses to hear Lise Thibault's appeal
- The Supreme Court of Canada has refused to hear the appeal of Quebec's former Lt.-Gov. Lise Thibault, who is charged with fraud and breach of trust.
- CBC's Top Tweets: Boil-water advisory
- CBC asked members of the twitterverse to share how they're dealing with the City of Montreal's boil water advisory.
- Trudeau raises environmental questions over pipeline video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says a proposed west-east pipeline project will not go forward unless it addresses key environmental concerns.
- analysis PQ polling woes continue audio
- Senior political analyst Bernard St-Laurent deciphers latest poll