Set Saint-Nicéphore as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers beginning near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 16.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Stricter rules needed to protect caleche horses, Projet Montréal says
- After a stretch of sweltering days in Montreal, the Official Opposition at City Hall is calling for stricter measures to ensure the safety of caleche horses.
- Bernard Trépanier's home raided by UPAC in connection with water-meter scandal
- Members of Quebec's anti-corruption unit on Thursday searched the home of Bernard Trépanier, the former chief fundraiser for Union Montréal, ex-mayor Gérald Tremblay's old party.
- Osheaga 2015: A survivor's guide
- More than 100 bands will play on six stages over three days at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Here are some tips on how to navigate the festival.
- New Nearest rocky planet outside solar system confirmed
- We've just learned of a new neighbour – scientists say they have confirmed the discovery of a rocky planet outside our solar system that is closer to Earth than any ever found before.
- Hydro-Québec wants to hike rates by 1.9%
- After a 2.9 per cent increase this year, Hydro-Québec is asking the provincial energy board to approve another 1.9 per cent rate hike starting next April.