Set Saint-Nicéphore as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 29.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 29.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Special Report Montreal's economy: what's wrong, and what can we do about it? video
- Montreal has been hit by some bad economic news in recent months.
- Special Report Montreal's economy could be fixed, say experts
- CBC News Montreal took a two-part look at Montreal's economy this week. Here are four suggestions from experts we consulted about how to help businesses and create jobs.
- Recap Ducks keep Canadiens winless on California trip video
- John Gibson made 37 saves, and the Anaheim Ducks moved back atop the overall NHL standings with a 3-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday night in a meeting of conference leaders.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- McGill University gym women-only hours proposal causes uproar
- Two McGill students have brought forward a proposal to have women-only hours at the Montreal university's fitness centre. But reaction has been mixed to the suggestion.