Set Drummondville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jun 26, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jun 26, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Jun 26, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 30. Humidex 35. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 28. Humidex 36.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Milano grocery store forced to close, 7 people homeless after fire
- Seven people are homeless, dozens are without work and a Little Italy institution has been closed for repairs following a fire Saturday in the building that houses the Milano grocery store.
- Toddler in critical condition after being found in Quebec lake
- A two-year-old boy is in critical condition after being found unconscious by his father in a lake in the Chaudière-Appalaches region.
- Collision near Victoriaville leaves 2 motorcyclists dead
- A vehicle rear-ended another car waiting to make a left turn shortly before 4 p.m. on Highway 116. An oncoming motorcycle was unable to avoid the car.
- Quebec to work with women's group over co-ed jail concerns
- The province is partnering up with the an organisation that helps female inmates after concerns were raised about a Quebec prison that holds both men and women.
- Mercier Bridge partially closed for 2 months
- A work blitz is underway on the bridge that connects Montreal's South Shore to the borough of Lasalle for the next eight weeks until Aug. 17.