Set Drummondville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 24, 17 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Mar 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Snow ending this evening then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 5.
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 11.
|Clearing||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec considers broadening access to doctor-assisted death
- Quebec will consider broadening its criteria for doctor-assisted death, including the possibility of allowing patients with dementia to provide advance consent to end their lives, Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says.
- 2 Longueuil teenagers reported missing
- Police on Montreal’s South Shore are worried about the safety of two youths, Sunny Pelletier and Anthony Chouinard, who have been reported missing.
- Former mayor of Montreal North sentenced to 6 months for sexual touching of minor
- The former mayor of Montreal North, Gilles Deguire, has been sentenced to six months in jail plus probation for the sexual touching of a minor.
- Photos Thousands of students show off their skills at Quebec Robotics Festival
- The festival is being held at the Claude-Robillard Sports Complex in Montreal from March 23 to March 25.
- Quebec budget to include $1.2 to $1.3B for Montreal LRT, Radio-Canada learns
- Some of the funding for the LRT appears to be falling into place, however, a coalition of groups opposing the project are seeking an injunction to stop it, pending a new environmental review process.