Set Nicolet as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:26 PM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:26 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Becoming cloudy late in the evening then snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by SUV in Côte-Saint-Luc
- An 81-year-old man is dead after being hit in Montreal's Côte-Saint-Luc borough by an SUV Saturday morning.
- Step aside Habs, the Montreal Canadiennes hit the Bell Centre ice today
- Les Canadiennes will face the Calgary Inferno today on the Bell Centre ice. It’s the first regular season game the Canadiennes will play at the home of the Habs
- Bill to simplify border crossing passes U.S. Congress
- A bill with potentially sweeping consequences for the Canada-U.S. border has just been adopted by the American Congress, allowing new projects aimed at speeding up travel through the international boundary.
- Hudson's Bay fined $765K for releasing PCBs in St. Lawrence River
- The incident happened in May 2011, when electric transformers on the roof of the downtown Bay store broke and 146 kilograms of PCBs spilled out, 48 of which ended up in the river.
- Fighting the stigma on mental health through film
- The reality that he was bipolar was a terrifying realization, and it took him a long time to accept. His family was very supportive, but many of his relationships began to fall apart.