Set Nicolet as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Wiretapped conversations between clients, lawyers delay Contrecoeur case
- The fraud case against Frank Zampino and five other men has been delayed yet again, after the prosecution was ordered to disclose details of wiretap recordings between the defence and the accused.
- Montreal woman who spent 6 months in solitary suing federal government
- The Quebec Superior Court has authorized a class-action suit launched by a Montreal woman who claims Correctional Service Canada kept her in isolation too long.
- Environmental review of light-rail project 'ignores facts and distorts reality,' Caisse says
- Backers of Montreal's planned light-rail project are fighting back after Quebec's environmental review agency raised a number of concerns about the proposal.
- 'I can't see us surviving': Bishop Street merchants face over 3 years of construction
- Merchants on Bishop Street say they won't be able to stay open for much longer as the STM builds a new mechanical ventilation station. It will take over three years to complete the work.
- Double Olympic medallist Roseline Filion announces retirement
- Canadian diver Roseline Filion confirmed her retirement on Monday. The native of Laval, Que., won a bronze medal in the women's 10-metre synchronized platform at Rio 2016. Filion also captured bronze in the same event at London 2012.