Set Nicolet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 6:08 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 6:08 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Risk of snow squalls early this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Flurries ending early in the evening then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 late in the evening. High minus 5.
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard back in the national assembly
- Quebec Liberal Party Leader Philippe Couillard will be back in the national assembly when it resumes next year.
- In Depth Champlain Bridge architect Poul Ove Jensen speaks about replacing Canada's busiest bridge
- CBC Montreal spoke with the Copenhagen-based architect over the phone to gain some insight into his plans for the city’s new span across the St. Lawrence seaway.
- MP Charmaine Borg hits back at senator's 'misogynistic' letter video
- NDP MP Charmaine Borg is calling on Conservative Senator Jean-Guy Dagenais to abandon his Senate seat and run against her in the next election, just days after Dagenais sent an open letter criticizing Borg and a flyer she sent to his hometown, which also happens to be her Quebec riding.
- Hells Angel René Charlebois left tapes before committing suicide
- CBC News has learned new details about how police caught and arrested one of their own — former Montreal police sergeant-detective Benoit Roberge — due to video and audio recordings left behind by Hells Angel René Charlebois.
- Beware of fake $20 bills, police warn
- RCMP officers are warning holiday shoppers in Montreal to beware of fake $20 bills.