Set Nicolet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of rain
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain ending early this evening then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning late in the morning. High 11.
Showers. Low plus 3.
|A few showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Federal budget 2015: Joe Oliver presents government's fiscal plan video
- Join us for our livestreaming coverage of the 2015 federal budget, as Finance Minister Joe Oliver presents the Conservative government's fiscal plan in the House of Commons and opposition parties give their reaction.
- Federal budget 2015: Highlights of Joe Oliver's fiscal plan
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has tabled his first federal budget in the House of Commons. Here's a look at the budget's key themes.
- New Budget 2015: TFSA limit hiked to $10,000 as election budget delivers few goodies
- The federal government almost doubled the amount that Canadians can contribute to tax-free savings accounts Tuesday, a widely hinted bit of populism that was at once less than expected but also the main vote-grabbing goodie on offer for Canadians soon to head to the polls.
- New Jean David Cottard, Joliette man missing since December, found dead
- Jean David Cottard, a 42-year-old man from Joliette who has been missing since December, has been found dead.
- Canadiens' Nathan Beaulieu out for rest of Senators series
- Montreal Canadiens defenceman Nathan Beaulieu will miss the rest of the team's first-round playoff series against the Ottawa Senators with an upper-body injury.